• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

High Thread - Page 161

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 861 Next
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-25 04:11:22
December 25 2008 04:10 GMT
#3201
you can slowly pick a hole through it with a sharp pick. My friend put one through a glass bottle in 4 hours while on shrooms, I'm sure you can do it. Just tiny scratches again and again.

btw what's a roche 0_0
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-25 04:24:31
December 25 2008 04:19 GMT
#3202
I don't understand how you guys go dry of dope. So far I've never failed to find dope when traveling all across canada. I guess we grow tonnes of it in borders, though. I just look for people wearing the right types of clothing and ask them for hints on a trail. if they don't look uptight the worst I've ever gotten is "sorry man I don't know about that kind of stuff." Go to a skate park, find a bunch of smelly guys in pink floyd shirts. Someone has gotta be selling as there are chronic pot smokers everywhere.

With that said, when I have no time to look there are some kids who live behind a local mall who only sell by the gram. They make a goddamn killing.

P.S. The skate park almost always works if there are enough people trying to be cool. Nothing makes a little pimp feel cooler than working his cell phone contacts around his buddies and arranging a "drug deal." Just dress in a way that will appeal to the kids/older skaters. Bring a couple girls with you and the kids will get their buddy to sell you half his personal stash.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
December 25 2008 04:36 GMT
#3203
butterflies are free to fly
high away
bye bye
Bisu
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
December 25 2008 04:41 GMT
#3204
20$ for XTC?
wtf? thats a lot of money dude
Graphics
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 25 2008 07:32 GMT
#3205
Everyone should find and watch "The Holy Mountain" as soon as possible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Mountain_(1973_film)

It is the most epic trippy shit you will ever lay eyes on.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
December 25 2008 08:56 GMT
#3206
On December 25 2008 13:19 Wysp wrote:
I don't understand how you guys go dry of dope. So far I've never failed to find dope when traveling all across canada. I guess we grow tonnes of it in borders, though. I just look for people wearing the right types of clothing and ask them for hints on a trail. if they don't look uptight the worst I've ever gotten is "sorry man I don't know about that kind of stuff." Go to a skate park, find a bunch of smelly guys in pink floyd shirts. Someone has gotta be selling as there are chronic pot smokers everywhere.

With that said, when I have no time to look there are some kids who live behind a local mall who only sell by the gram. They make a goddamn killing.

P.S. The skate park almost always works if there are enough people trying to be cool. Nothing makes a little pimp feel cooler than working his cell phone contacts around his buddies and arranging a "drug deal." Just dress in a way that will appeal to the kids/older skaters. Bring a couple girls with you and the kids will get their buddy to sell you half his personal stash.


I generally talk with my friends still in college if they know anyone, or if their friends know anyone. I find this much more reliable than asking it to a complete stranger. To score some weed soon, I might have to resort to it, so thanks for sharing your experiences. However, the skate park option won't work out now for the simple fact that we've been hit with a snowstorm here. What are some other good locations you've had experience with?
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-25 09:05:52
December 25 2008 09:03 GMT
#3207
On December 25 2008 17:56 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2008 13:19 Wysp wrote:
I don't understand how you guys go dry of dope. So far I've never failed to find dope when traveling all across canada. I guess we grow tonnes of it in borders, though. I just look for people wearing the right types of clothing and ask them for hints on a trail. if they don't look uptight the worst I've ever gotten is "sorry man I don't know about that kind of stuff." Go to a skate park, find a bunch of smelly guys in pink floyd shirts. Someone has gotta be selling as there are chronic pot smokers everywhere.

With that said, when I have no time to look there are some kids who live behind a local mall who only sell by the gram. They make a goddamn killing.

P.S. The skate park almost always works if there are enough people trying to be cool. Nothing makes a little pimp feel cooler than working his cell phone contacts around his buddies and arranging a "drug deal." Just dress in a way that will appeal to the kids/older skaters. Bring a couple girls with you and the kids will get their buddy to sell you half his personal stash.


I generally talk with my friends still in college if they know anyone, or if their friends know anyone. I find this much more reliable than asking it to a complete stranger. To score some weed soon, I might have to resort to it, so thanks for sharing your experiences. However, the skate park option won't work out now for the simple fact that we've been hit with a snowstorm here. What are some other good locations you've had experience with?


in my neighborhood, you would look for shoes thrown around phone lines. thats the indication for a drug house nearby. just look for people around especially for a person in their 20's or 30's riding a bike around the neighborhood. I live in SoCal so this information might not even help you.

-edit-
no one will ride their bike in snow so doh! =/
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-25 17:20:46
December 25 2008 17:17 GMT
#3208
On December 25 2008 13:10 Wysp wrote:
you can slowly pick a hole through it with a sharp pick. My friend put one through a glass bottle in 4 hours while on shrooms, I'm sure you can do it. Just tiny scratches again and again.

btw what's a roche 0_0


2ndEdit: Oh, thanks! I'm going to get high and try that I guess ;D!

About the roche pill.. it's a pill they prescribe you in Mexico that is also brought over here and is sold over here in the States(mainly the valley though). It's suppose to make you feel really low and mellow; make you not worry about anything.

And, yeah, Xtc for 20$ is a lot, especially for just one pill XP~
I hear they sell it for 40$ in other places, though. So, whatever ;D

EDIT: My dad gave me a quarter pound and a big bud of weed for Christmas :3
Mango @ U.S.East!
zizou21
Profile Joined September 2006
United States3683 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-26 00:26:11
December 26 2008 00:23 GMT
#3209
On December 25 2008 13:41 Xeofreestyler wrote:
20$ for XTC?
wtf? thats a lot of money dude


hm thats pretty standards in the states o_O
harsh reprecussions
its me, tasteless,s roomate LOL!
Lycaeus
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1420 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-26 00:34:30
December 26 2008 00:33 GMT
#3210
On December 26 2008 09:23 zizou21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2008 13:41 Xeofreestyler wrote:
20$ for XTC?
wtf? thats a lot of money dude


hm thats pretty standards in the states o_O
harsh reprecussions


nah thats probably the highest i've seen. Standard over here is about 10-15. Though if you have connections, you can score with like 5/per. Like me
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-26 02:05:59
December 26 2008 01:55 GMT
#3211
On December 25 2008 17:56 EscPlan9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2008 13:19 Wysp wrote:
I don't understand how you guys go dry of dope. So far I've never failed to find dope when traveling all across canada. I guess we grow tonnes of it in borders, though. I just look for people wearing the right types of clothing and ask them for hints on a trail. if they don't look uptight the worst I've ever gotten is "sorry man I don't know about that kind of stuff." Go to a skate park, find a bunch of smelly guys in pink floyd shirts. Someone has gotta be selling as there are chronic pot smokers everywhere.

With that said, when I have no time to look there are some kids who live behind a local mall who only sell by the gram. They make a goddamn killing.

P.S. The skate park almost always works if there are enough people trying to be cool. Nothing makes a little pimp feel cooler than working his cell phone contacts around his buddies and arranging a "drug deal." Just dress in a way that will appeal to the kids/older skaters. Bring a couple girls with you and the kids will get their buddy to sell you half his personal stash.


I generally talk with my friends still in college if they know anyone, or if their friends know anyone. I find this much more reliable than asking it to a complete stranger. To score some weed soon, I might have to resort to it, so thanks for sharing your experiences. However, the skate park option won't work out now for the simple fact that we've been hit with a snowstorm here. What are some other good locations you've had experience with?


ye if you're close to a college finding dope should be a cinch. You just gotta find dope smokers and talk to them. People who smoke weed (other than the multiple drug addicts...) tend to be easy going and happy to help you find atleast some small grammage.

Don't even waste their time with small talk. I usually just say "Hello" and continue on based on their body language and tone. "Do you know where I could find some bud?" if they seem self assured and kinda 'druggy.' "Do you know where I should go to find some bud?" is a little less direct and less likely to offend a person who dresses druggy but lacks druggy tone and body language.


But Canadians are on average pretty friendly with just about anyone :X Even those pricks in Alberta like talking to white strangers.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
December 26 2008 05:25 GMT
#3212
so, i got my mom a blow torch for christmas so she can make creme burles and shit.
i just used it with my bong,

wow

i just needed to tell you
Dwell
Card5harko6
Profile Joined December 2008
United States90 Posts
December 26 2008 07:04 GMT
#3213
On December 26 2008 09:33 Lycaeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2008 09:23 zizou21 wrote:
On December 25 2008 13:41 Xeofreestyler wrote:
20$ for XTC?
wtf? thats a lot of money dude


hm thats pretty standards in the states o_O
harsh reprecussions


nah thats probably the highest i've seen. Standard over here is about 10-15. Though if you have connections, you can score with like 5/per. Like me


Here in the midwest I usually get for 7 a pop.
Rekrul: It's an ancient strategy that many nowadays say is outdated ... It's like the broadsword to today's guns. But if you're not expecting it: You can get your head cut off.
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
December 26 2008 07:09 GMT
#3214
loading an xmas bowl! woot xmas dinner food in the fridge

time to chill n play savage2
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
December 26 2008 07:09 GMT
#3215
nothjing quite like christmas green
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
December 26 2008 14:29 GMT
#3216
On December 26 2008 09:33 Lycaeus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2008 09:23 zizou21 wrote:
On December 25 2008 13:41 Xeofreestyler wrote:
20$ for XTC?
wtf? thats a lot of money dude


hm thats pretty standards in the states o_O
harsh reprecussions


nah thats probably the highest i've seen. Standard over here is about 10-15. Though if you have connections, you can score with like 5/per. Like me


If I pull some strings I can get it for free ^.^ I don't want to try X though... maybe just Xanax.
Marijuana is always my drug of choice :D
Mango @ U.S.East!
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
December 26 2008 18:28 GMT
#3217
i trained my dog to remind me when she earns treats, so when she wants to go on a walk she'll bark at me(A LOT, and out of melee range) until i do it :O
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
December 26 2008 18:46 GMT
#3218
I hope everyone had fun lighting up the Christmas Treef this year
Chains none
Scorpion
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1974 Posts
December 27 2008 04:55 GMT
#3219
I took 2 roche, half a Xanax and 2 joints.

I feel so fucking high as a kite XD!
Mango @ U.S.East!
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
December 27 2008 05:03 GMT
#3220
I'm so jealous... drinking sucks.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 861 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech165
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4541
Jaedong 2553
Leta 2252
Soulkey 1942
EffOrt 1019
Soma 607
Horang2 402
Mini 400
Rush 366
BeSt 319
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
Light 271
Larva 182
Pusan 181
ggaemo 164
Snow 160
Barracks 131
Killer 131
Zeus 126
firebathero 88
hero 84
JYJ 68
Mong 56
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 30
Aegong 30
sorry 28
Bale 27
Sexy 21
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Rock 9
Shine 8
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1069
Dendi858
XaKoH 492
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4091
Khaldor7
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing1928
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo818
byalli537
Lowko368
Livibee194
mouzStarbuck173
DeMusliM172
Liquid`VortiX122
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude8
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV333
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
• Nemesis1516
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 22m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.