• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:55
CEST 17:55
KST 00:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7606 users

TL Store 2014 Christmas Offers

Forum Index > General Forum
62 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All

TL Store 2014 Christmas Offers

Text bydisciple
December 8th, 2014 20:04 GMT

NA Store

Christmas is almost here! While you wait for the CocaCola trucks to drive past your place and for the obligatory run of Love Actually on TV, we have a couple of great offers to hype you up for the Holidays! The Windranger shirt + Rainmaker is back in stock on our NA Store. Hurry up to get yours, supply is limited! The NA Store accepts orders from everywhere except Russia and China. We love you guys, but during this period postal services will be overloaded and it's too likely that your packages get lost. I'm sorry to leave you out from this one.

[image loading]


thumb
WR Hero Shirt + Rainmaker
25.00 USD
Buy Now


EU Store


We have something really cool to share with our EU fans - this month only we will sell our HyperX sponsored team jersey. The offer is exclusive for Europe. It's about time Euro fans get some love and we firmly believe our shirt is the next best thing after George Michael from 1986.


[image loading]


thumb
Team Liquid Team Shirt
19.95 EUR
Buy Now


And Something for All


Last but not least, we have something that everyone (admittedly with enough cash) can enjoy. The NeedForSeat TL chair family is restocked in NA. European fans should also check the offers as all models are currently available in EU as well. Click on the image below to learn more information and pick the best TL chair suited for you.

[image loading]
Facebook Twitter Reddit
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
BlackPride
Profile Joined July 2012
United States186 Posts
December 08 2014 19:18 GMT
#2
So sad I live in NA
I've never waited in line at the DMV [YVNG]
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2014 19:20 GMT
#3
I wish I could have that TL shirt. It would be pretty cool to wear around, sadly I only have one starcraft shirt and no money.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-08 19:26:23
December 08 2014 19:25 GMT
#4
On December 09 2014 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
I wish I could have that TL shirt. It would be pretty cool to wear around, sadly I only have one starcraft shirt and no money.

Aww!
I'll gift it to you, with an engraved Scarlett signature right on the heart spot, so that everyone will know who you heart
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Beirut
Profile Joined January 2011
United States673 Posts
December 08 2014 19:27 GMT
#5
Nice, got the WR shirt finally.
PrioRi
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland21 Posts
December 08 2014 19:31 GMT
#6
Just ordered the team jersey. I already have the one without HyperX on it but it's always nice to support the most awesome team on the planet <3
It's not who you are underneath - it's what you do that defines you.
tkxveritas
Profile Joined December 2014
United States12 Posts
December 08 2014 19:33 GMT
#7
On December 09 2014 04:27 Beirut wrote:
Nice, got the WR shirt finally.

Yup, i get to MAKE IT RAIN.
"Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate, or would you rather be the architect of what we might create?" - Rise Against
Marmy
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Iran1697 Posts
December 08 2014 19:36 GMT
#8
wtf why EU? Why does NA have to get reft?
Roybs
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands500 Posts
December 08 2014 19:41 GMT
#9
yay got dat team shirt !!!!
Kikiwoelmuis <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2014 19:51 GMT
#10
On December 09 2014 04:25 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
I wish I could have that TL shirt. It would be pretty cool to wear around, sadly I only have one starcraft shirt and no money.

Aww!
I'll gift it to you, with an engraved Scarlett signature right on the heart spot, so that everyone will know who you heart

Hahaha, that would actually be pretty funny. But you don't know where I live
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
December 08 2014 19:58 GMT
#11
On December 09 2014 04:36 Marmy wrote:
wtf why EU? Why does NA have to get reft?

You say that while EU still is unable to buy the WR shirt and probably never will be able to buy it without crazy import fees.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
December 08 2014 20:14 GMT
#12
On December 09 2014 04:58 Unleashing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 04:36 Marmy wrote:
wtf why EU? Why does NA have to get reft?

You say that while EU still is unable to buy the WR shirt and probably never will be able to buy it without crazy import fees.

that TL Jersey is so sexy tho
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
December 08 2014 20:15 GMT
#13
nice, might just buy a Christmas gift for myself this year.
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
December 08 2014 20:18 GMT
#14
I'll buy that shirt once i get a job.
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
December 08 2014 20:25 GMT
#15
On December 09 2014 04:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 04:25 xtorn wrote:
On December 09 2014 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
I wish I could have that TL shirt. It would be pretty cool to wear around, sadly I only have one starcraft shirt and no money.

Aww!
I'll gift it to you, with an engraved Scarlett signature right on the heart spot, so that everyone will know who you heart

Hahaha, that would actually be pretty funny. But you don't know where I live


I'll scout with 2 lings
Most probably you live near a starport
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 08 2014 21:18 GMT
#16
GOD DAMMIT I want the hyperx shirt D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Negius
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands290 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-08 21:30:03
December 08 2014 21:28 GMT
#17
Great! Got the Liquid HyperX shirt and shipping to the Netherlands is super-cheap at 6 euros!

Edit: the previous Liquid Shirt I bought from you has more than 10 autographs from professional players and casters (I brought it to S1 WCS Finals in Cologne) and will be framed soon.
[Terran] mvp | maru | innovation | mma [Protoss] mc | squirtle [Zerg] nestea | soo
Aikin
Profile Joined April 2010
Austria532 Posts
December 08 2014 21:35 GMT
#18
I finally got the shirt because I regreted it so hard that I didn´t buy the first one. (Which I still like a little more). But where is the jacket I´m still so sad that I hesitated when they first got out.
[A]dmiral Bulldog | Naniwa | [A]lliance
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
December 08 2014 22:12 GMT
#19
Still don't understand the difference between the two seats. I'm 5'8" and I got this as response for needforseat:


Thanks for your interest in NEEDforSEAT USA. The Pro-Gaming series chairs don't have better cushioning, they have more cushioning. Also, they are not too tall for you. They have more cushioning and are overall more comfortable. Feel free to ask any more questions.


The only difference I can find in the description is the cushioning and height difference. So confused.
zugzug
Calexanich
Profile Joined September 2011
United States52 Posts
December 08 2014 22:13 GMT
#20
OMG!!! so sad these chairs weren't out sooner when i bought mine grrrrr
drones=lobsters...fuzzy fuzzy lobsters with wings
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord366
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
5m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 5m
INu's Battles
20h 5m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 5m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.