• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:57
CEST 07:57
KST 14:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

TL Store 2014 Christmas Offers - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
62 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 08 2014 22:18 GMT
#21
On December 09 2014 07:12 spritzz wrote:
Still don't understand the difference between the two seats. I'm 5'8" and I got this as response for needforseat:

Show nested quote +

Thanks for your interest in NEEDforSEAT USA. The Pro-Gaming series chairs don't have better cushioning, they have more cushioning. Also, they are not too tall for you. They have more cushioning and are overall more comfortable. Feel free to ask any more questions.


The only difference I can find in the description is the cushioning and height difference. So confused.

I've been using casual sport for like 6 months now. I'm 1,82 m which is taller than they recommend for that chair but I gotta say the chair is perfectly fine and definitely made grinding web designs for TL a lot more enjoyable and easy to sit through.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
R3DT1D3
Profile Joined January 2012
285 Posts
December 08 2014 22:28 GMT
#22
I assume the rainmaker you get with the shirt isn't marketable or tradable right?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
December 08 2014 22:46 GMT
#23
On December 09 2014 07:28 R3DT1D3 wrote:
I assume the rainmaker you get with the shirt isn't marketable or tradable right?

it is marketable and tradeable unless something has changed since the last two times they sold these shirts.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
R3DT1D3
Profile Joined January 2012
285 Posts
December 08 2014 22:56 GMT
#24
On December 09 2014 07:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 07:28 R3DT1D3 wrote:
I assume the rainmaker you get with the shirt isn't marketable or tradable right?

it is marketable and tradeable unless something has changed since the last two times they sold these shirts.


So I could just buy two, and flip one of the rainmakers on the market for more than I paid for both? That seems crazy.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-08 23:02:20
December 08 2014 23:00 GMT
#25
Well historically the price of the bow dips as people start to receive their shirts, then slowly recovers somewhat as the shipment sells out. But there's definitely a general downward trend as TL sells more and more shirts.

But yes I may have done something similar to your idea and had great success.

The extra shirt is like a free christmas gift for a friend!
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
comabreaded
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States2166 Posts
December 08 2014 23:01 GMT
#26
You guys ever gonna restock the jackets?
I put the fu in fun
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
December 08 2014 23:15 GMT
#27
On December 09 2014 08:01 comabreaded wrote:
You guys ever gonna restock the jackets?


This please
I think esports is pretty nice.
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
December 08 2014 23:28 GMT
#28
On December 09 2014 04:36 Marmy wrote:
wtf why EU? Why does NA have to get reft?


what about australia....
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
December 08 2014 23:38 GMT
#29
Just bought a DXracer chair a couple months back.. damn.

Got a shirt+keycap though! woop! Had an XL version of the old shirt, but I've lost 20kg of weight so I think I get to treat myself with a smaller shirt :D
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
December 08 2014 23:52 GMT
#30
Santa wears read but is of capitalist

what a betrayer of the revolution
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 09 2014 00:56 GMT
#31
Ordered my 13th TL shirt or something :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
December 09 2014 01:05 GMT
#32
I wonder if Needforseat is going to have an sale soon... I want to order one of their chairs... it could be this TL one... does anyone involved with TL know if they will be having a sale soon?
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
December 09 2014 01:22 GMT
#33
i guess its hot for santa to come down to aus
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Tephus
Profile Joined May 2011
Cascadia1754 Posts
December 09 2014 01:33 GMT
#34
I wish shipping wasn't another 100$ on the chairs...
AdministratorTeam Liquid VP of Esports
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 09 2014 05:38 GMT
#35
So lucky EU gets HyperX shirt X|
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
December 09 2014 06:13 GMT
#36
Nice stuff, but I still wish for a Liquid Dota 2 team even more lol.
Brood War loyalist
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 09 2014 07:06 GMT
#37
On December 09 2014 07:56 R3DT1D3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 07:46 Sn0_Man wrote:
On December 09 2014 07:28 R3DT1D3 wrote:
I assume the rainmaker you get with the shirt isn't marketable or tradable right?

it is marketable and tradeable unless something has changed since the last two times they sold these shirts.


So I could just buy two, and flip one of the rainmakers on the market for more than I paid for both? That seems crazy.


Yeah I was just thinking the same thing...
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 09:11:56
December 09 2014 09:11 GMT
#38
Damn this is cool, if only TL Jackets were restocked as well...

I definitely regret missing these while they were available...
LiquipediaWanderer
superlpfan
Profile Joined August 2014
4 Posts
December 09 2014 10:24 GMT
#39
Why no China?
jarod
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania766 Posts
December 09 2014 10:39 GMT
#40
since when did Romania left EU. I try to order T-shirt and it says your country is not in EU.. .wtf TL.
Maru | Life | herO
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 3m
INu's Battles
6h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 3m
Replay Cast
17h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.