• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:36
CEST 03:36
KST 10:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9655 users

TLnet screen names? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Alborz
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Canada1551 Posts
October 29 2006 11:25 GMT
#21
lol funkie
PuertoRican
Profile Joined April 2004
United States5709 Posts
October 29 2006 11:25 GMT
#22
I'm Puerto Rican
If anyone orders any merlot Im leaving. I am NOT drinking any fucking merlot.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 29 2006 11:25 GMT
#23
~6 years ago, I was on B.net with some ID I forget now, and someone said teletubbies scared them, so I logged back on with "Evil~Teletubby!", and thus, history was born.

I honestly want a new ID, but everyone knows me by this, and would just keep calling me ETT anyways.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
October 29 2006 11:26 GMT
#24
I ripped my name off a brand of organic bottled tea sold in New York.

In other forums/games, I sometimes use "Cameraman"

When I play DoD, it's "field reporter"
returns upon momentous occasions.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 11:31:02
October 29 2006 11:28 GMT
#25
On October 29 2006 20:25 Newbistic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2006 20:09 ManaBlue wrote:
You'll never guess.


I'd like to take a guess...

I think that in the ages gone by, there was an SNES game called Terranigma, and there is shit flying around in the air called "Mana Blue" (i think).

Is that it?


*cough*diablo*cough*

On October 29 2006 20:25 EvilTeletubby wrote:
~6 years ago, I was on B.net with some ID I forget now, and someone said teletubbies scared them, so I logged back on with "Evil~Teletubby!", and thus, history was born.

I honestly want a new ID, but everyone knows me by this, and would just keep calling me ETT anyways.


Something like X-ConMan was it back in the day?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 11:30:04
October 29 2006 11:28 GMT
#26
Way back in the day, I was tired of constantly having to be creative to come up with names whenever I created an account online, so I decided to make a "random name" using random letters so I could stop being creative. It was random, really...

But some fool has taken my name on US West after it expired so now I have to maybe be creative to make a new name there, which is why I immediately logged off instead of playing on b.net for the first time in many years. But anyway... whoever it was who stole my name (it probably was somebody here...), DAMN YOU!
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
October 29 2006 11:30 GMT
#27
I usually was known as "zodiacmonk" from my sc id on west (that i still have since it's a sexy name with the weird symbols, {sD}~ZoDiaCMonK) but you know, after like middle school it gets kind of immature to call yourself that.

So one day my friends asked me to play some CS, and I was trying to figure out a name. I was listening to a beatmania song called "Panorama" at the time which isn't even that catchy of a song, and I used that as my name, which I used primarily in war3 and now everyone calls me "pano" even when I use a diff ID.

It kind of makes sense though, the actual definition of the word (something like an unbroken view, like in a photograph) sort of applies to gaming. My control is unbroken and I can see everything that's going on
Wasabi
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States3085 Posts
October 29 2006 11:34 GMT
#28
--- Nuked ---
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 11:38:15
October 29 2006 11:36 GMT
#29
I just started playing diablo then I decided to make a double throw/leap barbarian.
The idea is double throw at your opponent and when they get close you leap away.
My name is evan, my barb is bouncy...
So evanthebouncy
Then as time went by I feel this name suits me more and more because I am frankly bouncy, and I love lings that are also bouncy and I love to jump around all the time.
So I'm stuck w/ this one for sure, it's godsend

And some tlnames like jkillashark, I kept thinking it's just a random jumble of letters like fjdksaljfke! untill one day manablue or oxy posted a liquiscoop article in which jkillashark was featured. I was like goddamn that must be tedious trying to type that silly name so I tried to type it. Then I found it it's actually J kill a shark. Then I found out today it's J killa shark
>_>
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Zeller
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States1109 Posts
October 29 2006 11:38 GMT
#30
i used the name Zell a lot for screen names before, and i liked the word stellar and thus Zeller came to mind
Last.Epic , Epic[LighT]
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
October 29 2006 11:40 GMT
#31
Was signing up for the first time on a forum. I was trying to think of a name so I thought "skyglow" because I'm into astronomy (its a term from astronomy), so I signed up but I screwed up my first account somehow so I couldn't use it, and had to put a 1 on the end. I've kept this name for nearly everything now except on bnet I used a 2 instead of a 1 (long long story).
davidgurt
Profile Joined September 2006
United States1355 Posts
October 29 2006 11:46 GMT
#32
I like yogurt.
There's crashing?
j0ehoe
Profile Joined September 2006
United States2705 Posts
October 29 2006 11:46 GMT
#33
my friend from school and i used to play 2's a lot in the old days of bw. we wanted to get two similar names for 2v2 that werent like anyone elses.
Only communists disconnect.
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
October 29 2006 12:05 GMT
#34
On October 29 2006 20:46 davidgurt wrote:
I like yogurt.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM LOVING IT
Do your best, God will do the rest.
Bruceling
Profile Joined May 2006
United States392 Posts
October 29 2006 12:07 GMT
#35
bruce lee + zerglings = bruceling/zerglee

zerglee was taken
poop
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 29 2006 12:12 GMT
#36
"Hot" means excellent or great or whatever

"Bid" means attempt or effort
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 29 2006 12:13 GMT
#37
On October 29 2006 20:40 skyglow1 wrote:
Was signing up for the first time on a forum. I was trying to think of a name so I thought "skyglow" because I'm into astronomy (its a term from astronomy), so I signed up but I screwed up my first account somehow so I couldn't use it, and had to put a 1 on the end. I've kept this name for nearly everything now except on bnet I used a 2 instead of a 1 (long long story).

lemme guess, you screwed up your bnet skyglow1 account and had to put a 2
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
mahnini
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States6862 Posts
October 29 2006 12:14 GMT
#38
It's kind of embarrassing now, but in middle school my friends and I made up "nini" after Jennifer Lopez got sued for saying "nigga" in one of her songs or something. We never used the term before but we thought it was funny to convert it to "nini" and started calling each other "mahnini" aka "my nigga". So, when I made sn's on the internet I had nothing else so I just used "mahnini" and it's not "mynini" cause that doesn't have any at-ti-tude. Word kind of lost meaning now cause we never use it anymore so, yeah.

Btw, it's not pronounce mah-knee-knee. The "ni" is pronounced like it's err...predecessor.
the world's a playground. you know that when you're a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it.
Bruceling
Profile Joined May 2006
United States392 Posts
October 29 2006 12:18 GMT
#39
On October 29 2006 21:14 mahnini wrote:
It's kind of embarrassing now, but in middle school my friends and I made up "nini" after Jennifer Lopez got sued for saying "nigga" in one of her songs or something. We never used the term before but we thought it was funny to convert it to "nini" and started calling each other "mahnini" aka "my nigga". So, when I made sn's on the internet I had nothing else so I just used "mahnini" and it's not "mynini" cause that doesn't have any at-ti-tude. Word kind of lost meaning now cause we never use it anymore so, yeah.

Btw, it's not pronounce mah-knee-knee. The "ni" is pronounced like it's err...predecessor.

uh... so how do you pronounce it?
poop
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-29 12:22:30
October 29 2006 12:18 GMT
#40
I always used to tell people zerglings should be used as shock troops in micro battles to give your lurkers time to burrow. (Nowadays, micro has evolved to the point where you dont need to do this strat anymore and you can save your lings)

another name for shock = zap

therefore, Zapling was born.

Currently, I'm using Frogfucius, which is the wise old frog character from Super Mario RPG.

Side notes:
I used to use the name Medarine (a name combo which I came up with after playing smash t.v. and thought the way they combined the bosses names was cool). The term Medarine didnt stick, though, because everyone started to just call it mnm instead.

I also used the name EnorD for a while. (Drone backwards)



Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12780
Shuttle 676
Artosis 607
Dewaltoss 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4014
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox521
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam693
Day[9].tv544
C9.Mang0359
Maynarde149
ViBE127
WinterStarcraft79
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv544
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.