• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10033 users

TLnet screen names? - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
October 30 2006 03:20 GMT
#101
well my nickname from highschool is Fudd (highschool was a long time ago) pretty much everyone calls me Fudd at work/home/parents.. when Counter Strike first came out some local guys adn i made a clan the x -men clan and we all put x's on the end of our namwes
milkmanx,madsheepx,dirtystevex,and few others and me FuDDx ive had this name for years and seems to be the only one i can keep.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
October 30 2006 03:37 GMT
#102
Around the time I started using the computer for internet I had rediscovered my love for fighting games via Marvel vs Capcom. Red Venom is a secret character in the game and I primarily focused on using him, I had used a bunch of ID's before that but afterwards settled on this one for consistancy.
Broom
Lisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
Latvia376 Posts
October 30 2006 03:44 GMT
#103
'tis sounded cool and unbelievably it was unique.
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
October 30 2006 03:51 GMT
#104
On October 30 2006 12:37 red.venom wrote:
Around the time I started using the computer for internet I had rediscovered my love for fighting games via Marvel vs Capcom. Red Venom is a secret character in the game and I primarily focused on using him, I had used a bunch of ID's before that but afterwards settled on this one for consistancy.


how do u unlock this secret character? we have the marvel vs capcom 2 arcade game at work..
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
BboyRain
Profile Joined October 2006
Korea (South)85 Posts
October 30 2006 03:53 GMT
#105
hmmmm...
i live in seattle and it rains a lot here but i didn't really dislike it like most people i liked the feeling of rainy weather.. and the korean singer/actor 비 (rain) was my idol for a while.. so BboyRain became my bboy name and i use it for most of my sn's now
Seong C. Kim ... aka. nada_sk / yellos
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
October 30 2006 03:55 GMT
#106
i'm Clint Eastwood.
RiSE
Profile Joined April 2004
United States3182 Posts
October 30 2006 04:48 GMT
#107
I just picked a random word, honestly
heavy hand upon the land, feel it's weight inside you
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
October 30 2006 04:51 GMT
#108
I stole ChillFactor from my friend about 7 years ago. Once clan tags started getting insanely long (7+ characters) I had to shorten it to just Chill.
Moderator
msadc
Profile Joined February 2006
United States152 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-30 04:51:41
October 30 2006 04:51 GMT
#109
MicroSoft Active Directory Connector

Detonate
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Iceland578 Posts
October 30 2006 04:57 GMT
#110
i just like names that are easy to type and dont require any numbers, underscores, etc.

probably another reason why i dont like joining clans unless its an easy tag.

also I like names that are the exact opposite of how I am

I dont like blowing things up...
my name @ east is Lnept(inept was taken) @ west inept @ europe inept Detonate @ pgt


old names i had were BlindAlbino[Cs] sW-frAwG c0rsair proxi.iron (v)etal @ pgt

wierd thing to note...my c0rsair acct got deleted from bnet then when I recreated it, the F list never got deleted and I remet 2 friends that I knew from like 1 year ago ><

inept @ west always up for TMM and 1vs1. TLT3 goGOgOG
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
October 30 2006 05:00 GMT
#111
I was really smart and made Yuljan out of Julian. Thats how I pronounce my name in german.
Mr_Pink
Profile Joined September 2006
United States338 Posts
October 30 2006 05:16 GMT
#112
I was thinking about something that would make people take a 2nd look back so here it be...
gG.
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
October 30 2006 05:43 GMT
#113
i keep thinking ur mr. miss testie's pink
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
Knickknack
Profile Joined February 2004
United States1187 Posts
October 30 2006 06:01 GMT
#114
After the pixar clip "knickknack", because of the horny snowman.

Link: http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=51ea67e00c484b4fbb6cb081f4644cd4.573225

Just kidding. Just a nickname give to me by a friend, as my name is nick.
| www.ArtofProtoss.vze.com |
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
October 30 2006 06:22 GMT
#115
I'm contemplating not being dead
[jOyO]
Profile Joined July 2006
United States920 Posts
October 30 2006 06:23 GMT
#116
old pgt team
You must notta heard me PARTNA!
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
October 30 2006 06:26 GMT
#117
When I first registered to this site, I thought it was korean, so I thought I was obligded to chose an korean-sounding name..
No need to say that I failed miserably : [
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
October 30 2006 06:28 GMT
#118
Jonathan
Enter a Uh
DeathBlow
Profile Joined August 2006
Romania117 Posts
October 30 2006 06:48 GMT
#119
DeathBlow was the name of my Dark Lord from Mu Online . Long time ago .
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
October 30 2006 06:49 GMT
#120
I opted on my name based off a character in one of my favourite books, "spectre of the black rose"

The bloodycobbler is a character in it who kills those who have sinned, then takes the soles of their feet.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.