• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

[Graphs] TL Census 2013 - Page 5

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
September 01 2013 12:36 GMT
#81
I think asian will go up as soon as the US wakes up :D
Where is my ACE flair
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 14:00:09
September 01 2013 13:44 GMT
#82
participated thanks
The heart's eternal vow
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
September 01 2013 13:56 GMT
#83
A couple of questions are a bit iffy I think. "How much do you feel you contribute to the community" is about as subjective a question as you can get. I have absolutely no actual evidence to support the following claim, but intuitively, it seems like if you contribute a lot, you realize just how much work there is to be done, and your perception about how much you contribute is skewed. I love the idea of a census though!
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
September 01 2013 14:09 GMT
#84
I like how almost 80% of the people voted below average for how much they contribute, I'm thinking we have a false sense of how much the average user actually contributes. Hell, in my opinion not posting at all contributes more to some discussions than some users do.
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
September 01 2013 14:09 GMT
#85
South Africa is my location!
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
September 01 2013 14:19 GMT
#86
On September 01 2013 23:09 Chewbacca. wrote:
I like how almost 80% of the people voted below average for how much they contribute, I'm thinking we have a false sense of how much the average user actually contributes. Hell, in my opinion not posting at all contributes more to some discussions than some users do.

It's below average not below the median
we are the 99%
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
September 01 2013 14:31 GMT
#87
I am a top contributor.

And I have sold my soul for StarCraft, but not "eSports."

The other reason I go to TL is to troll.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
September 01 2013 14:32 GMT
#88
I'm an Asian but I feel whiter than a ghost. What do you put for an identity crisis?
kiss kiss fall in love
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
September 01 2013 14:32 GMT
#89
wow, the lack of black dudes on tl is quite disturbing. the lack of females doesnt really surprise though...
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Arachne
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
South Africa426 Posts
September 01 2013 14:56 GMT
#90
South Africa
If I were a rich man, I wouldn't be here
Shinespark
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile843 Posts
September 01 2013 14:58 GMT
#91
14 girls.
....just lol
"I, for one, welcome our new Korean overlords."
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 15:04:50
September 01 2013 15:02 GMT
#92
On September 01 2013 23:32 Black Gun wrote:
wow, the lack of black dudes on tl is quite disturbing. the lack of females doesnt really surprise though...

Just a general RTS thing. If you went to a fighting game website, it would be very much different.

Also, there aren't actually that many black people in Europe, and it's mostly Europeans who have voted so far due to time differences. The number of black people might go up when more Americans start to vote after they wake up.

Asia + Europe + America is at very most 10% black, probably more like 3~5% overall.
Then add in the fact that black people don't play RTS games much anyway. And you have hardly any black people.

Germany: 1% black
UK: 2% black
USA: 12~15%
HOLY CHECK!
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
September 01 2013 15:03 GMT
#93
Can't believe I wasn't here for all the censuses I was actually a member during... That sentence made no sense but whatever I'm tired~
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 15:09:42
September 01 2013 15:09 GMT
#94
Do people who admit to using adblock get banned?

Also, the 2nd final question doesn't have a comprehensive enough list of answers. Where is "no, but i would love to if i weren't so fucking poor" etc. =)
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
September 01 2013 15:11 GMT
#95
On September 01 2013 15:12 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 14:15 lichter wrote:
I voted top contributor lololol


as did I, and Im proud about it (:


I voted realistically.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 01 2013 15:30 GMT
#96
Distinct lack of Africa!
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
September 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#97
I don't contribute at all. Makes me feel bad. :/
etternaonline.com
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
September 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#98
On September 02 2013 00:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 15:12 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
On September 01 2013 14:15 lichter wrote:
I voted top contributor lololol


as did I, and Im proud about it (:


I voted realistically.


"Cancer to the site" wasn't an option, clearly you're lying.

...jokes!
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44304 Posts
September 01 2013 15:37 GMT
#99
i dont use adblocker .. i am patient enough .. its not surprising there are few females in TL

MasterOfPuppets Romania. September 02 2013 00:09. Posts 5265
Also, the 2nd final question doesn't have a comprehensive enough list of answers. Where is "no, but i would love to if i weren't so fucking poor" etc. =)


also this
this is a quote
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-01 15:38:39
September 01 2013 15:37 GMT
#100
On September 02 2013 00:11 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 15:12 NEEDZMOAR wrote:
On September 01 2013 14:15 lichter wrote:
I voted top contributor lololol


as did I, and Im proud about it (:


I voted realistically.


I did too.
The lack of an Africa option makes me sad. I thought were were homies motbob T_T

And I feel the same way about this:
On September 02 2013 00:09 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Also, the 2nd final question doesn't have a comprehensive enough list of answers. Where is "no, but i would love to if i weren't so fucking poor" etc. =)

<3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE92
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 461
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam548
byalli344
C9.Mang0210
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 14m
Stellar Fest
14h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.