• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:04
CEST 12:04
KST 19:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11371 users

AZUBU.tv Terms of Service - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Azubu has nothing to do with Justin.tv/Twitch.tv. This is what happens when you copy and paste legal disclaimers without find/replacing properly.
longtimenosee
Profile Joined March 2013
5 Posts
March 06 2013 12:14 GMT
#121
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu



User was warned for this post
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
March 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#122
What's wrong with this thread
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
March 06 2013 12:23 GMT
#123
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu




Sure buddy, we are going to believe you with 2 posts (double-post)... proof? These stories "I hear this from a woman in a local store"... this is only about hurting Azubu even more... just shut up.
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
longtimenosee
Profile Joined March 2013
5 Posts
March 06 2013 12:30 GMT
#124
On March 06 2013 21:23 lolspoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu




Sure buddy, we are going to believe you with 2 posts (double-post)... proof? These stories "I hear this from a woman in a local store"... this is only about hurting Azubu even more... just shut up.


i am dead serious - u gotta believe me kido
akaRobin
Profile Joined January 2012
159 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 12:31:58
March 06 2013 12:31 GMT
#125
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu


Lovely story with a happy end. When Hollywood makes a movie about it, i hope Tom Cruise and George Clooney will be
in
"Yellow SCV so imba" MC MKP @HSC IV
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 13:13:47
March 06 2013 12:35 GMT
#126
Maybe it's David Kim's secret esports team, powered by WoW monthly subs and the streaming gig is just a front!?!?

Regardless of whatever is going on with Azubu, it sure is entertaining hehe.
lolspoon
Profile Joined March 2012
450 Posts
March 06 2013 12:39 GMT
#127
On March 06 2013 21:30 longtimenosee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:23 lolspoon wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu




Sure buddy, we are going to believe you with 2 posts (double-post)... proof? These stories "I hear this from a woman in a local store"... this is only about hurting Azubu even more... just shut up.


i am dead serious - u gotta believe me kido


Why should I believe to you? And why should not I believe to the 10 other stories I have heard? Everyone better than the last ones, this sure has some spice in it too. Just tell me a solid reason or give me a proof why should I believe you. I mean, new account with such a "cheeky" name, cool story... So.. I would like some explanation. And if you call me kido, then you just agree that you lie. Simple as that.
NERD THATS TEH WAY WE LIEV
Deadeight
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1629 Posts
March 06 2013 13:02 GMT
#128
On March 06 2013 21:12 longtimenosee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2013 14:29 InfestedOne wrote:
This is very strange! I would like to see a response from both parties!


Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu





I actually didn't think this thread would get any stranger.
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
March 06 2013 13:08 GMT
#129
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu



even if it's true, what's the fucking problem?

the relevant questions is do they have a proper business model, can they run it accordingly and avoid fuckups, not what the owner's sex life and family looks like
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
March 06 2013 13:09 GMT
#130
On March 06 2013 21:39 lolspoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:30 longtimenosee wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:23 lolspoon wrote:
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu




Sure buddy, we are going to believe you with 2 posts (double-post)... proof? These stories "I hear this from a woman in a local store"... this is only about hurting Azubu even more... just shut up.


i am dead serious - u gotta believe me kido


Why should I believe to you? And why should not I believe to the 10 other stories I have heard? Everyone better than the last ones, this sure has some spice in it too. Just tell me a solid reason or give me a proof why should I believe you. I mean, new account with such a "cheeky" name, cool story... So.. I would like some explanation. And if you call me kido, then you just agree that you lie. Simple as that.


He is trolling dude, don't bite.
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
March 06 2013 13:10 GMT
#131
If they copy+pasted the ToS from twitch, that would be terribad.

If it's Justin making a competitor for their other service, holy shit.

On March 05 2013 15:12 Torte de Lini wrote:
Lol. Abuzu.tv redirects me to Twitch.tv

Didn't even notice it til you pointed it out xD
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
longtimenosee
Profile Joined March 2013
5 Posts
March 06 2013 13:11 GMT
#132
On March 06 2013 22:08 n0ise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2013 21:14 longtimenosee wrote:
Well I gotta say, there are lots of rumors going around about AZBU, but here is the truth.

This is what I heard from a person, who works at AZUBU himself and I am letting it out to you all.

THE CEO of AZUBU is KOREAN, age around 60s and he won lottery 2 years ago, the winning was about 50mil i believe.

He was spening it all on the gay bar he used to work at during his jobless period.

Now he is married to the gay bar boss and has 2 kids. (one of them is Tranny)

The other kid, not the tranny one loves game so much, especially LoL so his daddy THE CEO oF Azubu bought the company for him.

AS the truth spreads, it sounds very weird and fk'ed up, but now i understand why AZUBU is so mysterious

I gotta puke ..... one sec

i don't care if you guys don't believe me, but believe it or not this is the truth behind AZubu



even if it's true, what's the fucking problem?
there is no problem, just telling the reason of AZUBU being strange and hidden

the relevant questions is do they have a proper business model, can they run it accordingly and avoid fuckups, not what the owner's sex life and family looks like

longtimenosee
Profile Joined March 2013
5 Posts
March 06 2013 13:13 GMT
#133
WTf big news guys!11

Ceo of AZubu now has 3kids!

User was banned for this post.
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
March 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#134
I'm kinda wondering how longtimenosee has gone without a ban thus far.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
March 06 2013 16:02 GMT
#135
On March 06 2013 23:35 AnomalySC2 wrote:
I'm kinda wondering how longtimenosee has gone without a ban thus far.


Anything is possible at azubucom
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
LightningStrikes
Profile Joined March 2013
Korea (South)14 Posts
March 06 2013 19:56 GMT
#136
The infinite is possible at Azubucom...

I live in Seoul and used to go to LOL The Champions. It's a Korean company in Seoul.
They have an office in Gangnam (Gangnam Style!).

The guy Kevin said they have a small office in Germany. But I think they almost all work in Seoul.
That guy an another guy seemed to be the only ones who spoke passable English.
So liquid.
darkscream
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2310 Posts
March 06 2013 23:07 GMT
#137
Twitch/justin go down for maintenance.

All azubu streams go down.


So are they even a streaming service at all?
Titio
Profile Joined August 2010
France237 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-08 22:00:56
March 08 2013 21:59 GMT
#138
I'm still abashed at the fact people took this "Azubu live platform" seriously.

I mean, if own3d TV proved something, it's that for a sustainable business, you need a healthy DOZEN million dollars, to pay for tech, bandwidth and servers, and salesforce to buy/sell ads to make streams profitable - which so far, only a handful of powerful internet players managed (including twitch).


So far, Azubu:
- is a 50K€ german subsidiary of a KR standard web agency
- has a mock-up website. I'm sorry but: registering/logging in is hell, it's buggy and not secure, streams have no distinct URLs, and well, THERE HERE IS NO LIVE CONTENT. Everything is marked "offline". And well, you can't start your own stream channel, let alone get revenues from it.
- I see no ads on Azubu VODs

So far and for now, Twitch is king out there. Then you have a few small (yet great) websites that offer the same kind of services: MotionCreds.com (hosting ForGG and a few others), CyberGame.tv (mainly russian) and that new hashd.tv website (maybe a few others).

Apart from MotionCreds, which is closely backed by giant VOD provider Dailymotion, I have no idea if the others are able to pay revenues to the streamers...
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
March 09 2013 10:12 GMT
#139
Good general rule: Never trust anything without a wikipedia page. Azubu doesn't have one, I don't trust them
Platinum Support GOD
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
March 09 2013 10:16 GMT
#140
On March 09 2013 19:12 MattBarry wrote:
Good general rule: Never trust anything without a wikipedia page. Azubu doesn't have one, I don't trust them


Neither do you. Now what?!
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
Replay Cast
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.