• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7545 users

Which college will you, already, or went to? - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Not_Banned
Profile Joined January 2006
United States158 Posts
March 22 2006 08:17 GMT
#41
TSTC in Waco, Texas.... 2nd best technical school in the nation next to MIT
Hot_Bid + FakeSteve[TPR] = Orgasm
NonYold
Profile Joined April 2004
United States2814 Posts
March 22 2006 08:27 GMT
#42
duke university for undergrad, class of '08
havent declared a major yet - im thinking about philosophy or religion. i want to be a professor
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
March 22 2006 08:27 GMT
#43
im going to Virginia Tech next semester !!!!11111yay!11!11
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
March 22 2006 08:30 GMT
#44
On March 22 2006 16:32 lil.sis wrote:


aren't you guys (delaware) like the fighting blue hens or something


haha yeah, division I-AA champs in football...3 years ago
yay
..
our cheg department is our pride and joy haha
too bad dupont is shit now, so our funding is going down the tube
AdviCe
Profile Joined March 2006
United States123 Posts
March 22 2006 08:34 GMT
#45
I was a Freshman at the Art Institute of Cincinnati.. It got a little too expensive for me bcause of living expenses and what not so I transfered to Northern Kentucky University to save money. I'm working on a Bacholar's Degree in Graphic Design/Advertising, and a minor in Business Management.
I quit BW, but I wouldve stomped you back when being good counted.
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
March 22 2006 08:38 GMT
#46
i take software engineering at the university of new brunswick. i'm in my 3rd year.
btw, there's been like half a dozen other topics about this.
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
tehsnow
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada296 Posts
March 22 2006 08:43 GMT
#47
Chemistry @ University of Montreal
Tehre si no spoone
Yogurt
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States4258 Posts
March 22 2006 08:49 GMT
#48
Idk don't ask me these things, I'm a freshman. -_-
ok dont not so good something is something ok ok ok gogogo
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
March 22 2006 08:50 GMT
#49
Tecnologico de Monterrey Guadalajara's Campus in
Bachelor of international affairs/International Relations in the International Undergraduate program (best there is in Mexico)

my schoool is basically the best in engineers careers and technology there is in Mexico

im a Senior tho but already got accepted :D

i really dont know what GPA is so...
My SAT (which in Mexico is called Ceneval) i got 1540 out of 1600 or 1700 i think...
Extracurricular: 12 years of Tae Kwan do (black belt), i speak 4 languages (2 of them fluently spanish and english, 2 so so, french and german) played basket ball for 5 years, AP courses in math and physics
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-22 09:09:15
March 22 2006 08:53 GMT
#50
MIT
Yale
Harvard
Princenton
NYU
Or the community college 4 blocks away from me. I have over 200k in inheritance money but I'm not allowed to use it T_T. Considering I'm in 11th grade and I've just about done pure shit, the best thing I can possibly pull off at this point is to invent some sort of invention to change the world so that everybody at every university will be like OMFG This kid is a genius and get me in their university....artifical human embryo system here we gooooooo..end the world of this fucking abortion debate and earn millions wooooot

But I could always join the military and become a fucking marine and show the world how supreme America is in the world.

Bah life's too short..aim high, but keep your eyes on the stars and you feet on the ground....pity says me

PSAT:1780
SAT:2230(weird huH?)
GPA:2.4(ROFL I'M STUPID)

asfdasdf I should take the ACT in May and see how well I do in that. I'm so fucking weird when it comes to academics, 100 on exams one day, 30 the next day T__T, scores are like the graphic shape of a hyperbola ~~
eekmice
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States373 Posts
March 22 2006 08:57 GMT
#51
On March 22 2006 15:18 PanoRaMa wrote:
Most likely going to UCI next year (senior now), becuase I was rejected from UCSD . In the middle of appealing that right now.


if you want to have a good social life (ie, drink and party), i suggest you avoid UCI.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 22 2006 09:06 GMT
#52
I'm a senior and got accepted into UCI, UCSD, and UCLA. I'm still waiting on UC Berkeley, but I've already planned to go to UCLA and sent in my SIR.

I feel very lucky considering my SAT score isn't all that great.

GPA: 4.1
SAT: 1890
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
March 22 2006 09:12 GMT
#53
Sophmore for my bs ba in business and technology at SIT
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-22 09:13:31
March 22 2006 09:13 GMT
#54
i suck.

im 3.5 1840

but im a minority... i love my skin now!
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
to miss the mark
Profile Joined November 2005
Bosnia-Herzegovina1381 Posts
March 22 2006 09:16 GMT
#55
I'm a junior and plan to go to University of New Hampshire after HS.

:-)
Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
March 22 2006 09:17 GMT
#56
On March 22 2006 18:06 Blind wrote:
I'm a senior and got accepted into UCI, UCSD, and UCLA. I'm still waiting on UC Berkeley, but I've already planned to go to UCLA and sent in my SIR.

I feel very lucky considering my SAT score isn't all that great.

GPA: 4.1
SAT: 1890


Damn congrats on getting into LA. I know some people, one being my gf, who have 2200+ with 3.8+ and well rounded extracurricular with massive APs who didn't get in. They were pretty pissed off :X


To add my scores:

My GPA: ~3.5 (I never really looked for the exact figure, but it's around there =[)
SAT: 2000

Rejected by UCLA, SB, SD
Accepted by UCI, UCR
Waiting on UC Berkeley (rofl)

I really wanted to get into SD =[ damn WoW for ruining my junior year causing my grades to slip into massive B+ TT.
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
March 22 2006 09:18 GMT
#57
yoichibow where do you live in virginia
ubergamer15
Profile Joined January 2005
United States645 Posts
March 22 2006 09:20 GMT
#58
I have a somewhat but not completely related question:

Has anyone taken the Chemistry "Subject SAT" and gotten a really weird (i.e., low) score? I've heard some rumors about scoring glitches, and I'm looking for a ray of hope to explain my piteously low percentile...
An optimist sees the glass half-full. A pessimist sees the glass half-empty. An engineer sees a waste of half a glass.
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-22 09:33:07
March 22 2006 09:20 GMT
#59
UCSB - Mechanical Engineering.
UCSB kicks ass by the way if any of you were considering going here.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 22 2006 09:24 GMT
#60
PanaRaMa, thanks.

Yeah, my friend was telling me about someone he knew who had a 4.2 gpa and 2200 SAT score and didn't get in. That sucks, he said I got in for being a minority, though I admit I don't know much about how this works. Probably true though if you look at my score and plus I have so little extra-curricular.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1033
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC310
TKL 254
Rex117
CosmosSc2 29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 561
SteadfastSC 310
TKL 254
Rex 117
CosmosSc2 29
Codebar 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42768
Shuttle 2428
Jaedong 1376
Horang2 760
Mini 516
Soulkey 475
EffOrt 458
Stork 372
actioN 371
Larva 279
[ Show more ]
BeSt 220
Soma 218
ZerO 193
Snow 188
Rush 188
Last 146
firebathero 132
Mong 127
Zeus 93
910 75
Free 73
Mind 70
Hyun 64
hero 57
Yoon 43
PianO 41
Sharp 40
Shinee 39
JYJ 38
Shine 33
sorry 33
Pusan 32
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 27
Hm[arnc] 24
Sexy 23
Aegong 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4760
Dendi1231
canceldota78
Counter-Strike
fl0m1874
Fnx 511
edward477
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King165
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes607
Lowko365
Other Games
gofns26926
singsing2233
olofmeister1114
hiko570
B2W.Neo333
DeMusliM224
Livibee175
Pyrionflax161
Liquid`VortiX115
QueenE74
Trikslyr61
Khaldor24
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1358
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH170
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2022
• Jankos1540
• TFBlade483
Other Games
• Shiphtur641
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 21m
The PondCast
20h 21m
INu's Battles
21h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.