• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:02
CEST 16:02
KST 23:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7408 users

Pick Up Lines

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-13 04:43:17
March 13 2006 04:33 GMT
#1
Extremely Lame Pick Up Lines

1. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

2. That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

3. I want to melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

4. I like every bone in your body especially mine.

5. How about you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up?

6. Will you be my love buffet so I can lay you out on a table and take anything I want?

7. Why don't you sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart?

8. Baby I'm like milk, I'll do your body good.

9. Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them.

10. Hey baby lets play army I'll lay down you can blow me up.

11. If your left is thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas can I visit you in-between the holidays

12. If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

13. You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!

14. I want to kiss you passionately on the lips, and then move up to your belly-button.

15. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

16. If you were a car door I would slam you all night long

17. How about you sit on my lap and we'll straighten things out

18. If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together.

19. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

20. Can I have fries with that shake!

21. I've got the F, the C, and the K. All I need is U.

22. You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache.

23. Hey baby, can I tickle your belly button from the inside?

24. If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen.

25. Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?

26. Pardon my is there a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants.

27. Do you know CPR because you take my breath away.

28. Your daddy must of been a drug dealer 'cause you're dope.

29. My face is leaving in 15 minutes...be on it!

30. I'd look good on you.

31. When does your centerfold come out.

32. So do ya wanna see something really swell?

33. I've seem to have lost my number, can I have yours?

34. I've got the hot dog and you got the buns.

35. Is your name Gillette? ...because you're the best a man can get.

36. Are we near the airport or is that just my heart taking off?

37. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I sure can make your bed rock.

38. You have nice legs. What time do they open?

39. Do you like Subway? How about my foot long?

40. Hey that dress looks nice. Can I talk you out of it.

41. Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I'd just love to tap that ass!

42. Are those pants from outer space? Cause that ass is out of this world.

43. You're like a championship bass, I don't know if I should mount you or eat you.

44. Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!

45. Are you a parking ticket cause you have fine written all over you.

46. If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight?

I saw this today and it made me laugh. I'm asking for the power of TL.net's collection of humorous posters to come up with some funky swell pick up lines. So get your keyboards ready and type away my comorades. I'll break the ice.

47. Did you get the invitation? What invitation? Good you didn't get it *grins* :D
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
March 13 2006 04:35 GMT
#2
Oh wow reminds me of some scenes in 40 year old virgin
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
March 13 2006 04:37 GMT
#3
48. OOOO MYYY GOOD! You look exactly like that famous celebrity!! You know the one with the tape that video girl! What's her name again? Paa Paa
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 13 2006 04:40 GMT
#4
49. Are your parents retarded? Because you're something special.
50. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.
好好喝喝天天快乐
taDa
Profile Joined October 2004
575 Posts
March 13 2006 04:42 GMT
#5
Lane or Lame pickup lines... Many girls would laugh at your ass if you were to use those.
GG
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
March 13 2006 04:44 GMT
#6
On March 13 2006 13:42 taDa wrote:
Lane or Lame pickup lines... Many girls would laugh at your ass if you were to use those.

I appreciate your contributing to my topic and all, but I THINK NOT!! SCORE!!

50.Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-13 04:45:14
March 13 2006 04:44 GMT
#7
On March 13 2006 13:40 lil.sis wrote:
49. Are your parents retarded? Because you're something special.
50. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.


ahahahahah, gold

PS:He approves.

[image loading]
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
March 13 2006 04:45 GMT
#8
On March 13 2006 13:40 lil.sis wrote:
49. Are your parents retarded? Because you're something special.
50. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.

Spread the love for me bro, but 50's already taken up by 19.
lil.sis
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
China4650 Posts
March 13 2006 04:51 GMT
#9
haha yeah there it is :D i must have overlooked it
好好喝喝天天快乐
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
March 13 2006 04:52 GMT
#10
51. Did you invite all the people? I thought it would be just you and me!
7op
Profile Joined February 2004
Canada654 Posts
March 13 2006 04:55 GMT
#11
On March 13 2006 13:52 Yizuo wrote:
51. Did you invite all the people? I thought it would be just you and me!

LOL good one bro, but where would you use that one?
In a packed elevator at hot potential mate with your manliest voice?


kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
March 13 2006 04:57 GMT
#12
forget pick up lines... just say 'hi'....
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
caim
Profile Joined February 2006
United States98 Posts
March 13 2006 04:59 GMT
#13
If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
Love for Economics
Ceril
Profile Joined April 2003
Sweden1343 Posts
March 13 2006 05:03 GMT
#14
I just know one person this one worked for:
Nice boots. Wanna fuck?

She and the guy went away living happily for fifteen minutes in the local shrubbery.
Just because you can now store where everyone was and is, what they like, what they fear who they talk to and who they love. It does not mean we should so spy upon our fellow man in a dystopia far worse then 1984
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 13 2006 05:07 GMT
#15
52.-oh girl, did it hurt?
what?
to fall from heaven
Teamliquidian townie
GeneralCash
Profile Joined December 2005
Croatia346 Posts
March 13 2006 05:11 GMT
#16
52. c'mon, let's go back to my place to drink coke and fuck! *slap* ok, ok, you should have said you don't like coke!

this one has acualy been used irl, a rough translation from croatian would be:

53: *sees a girl sitting at the bar, says to the bartender a beer for me and a juice for the bitch. (original: meni piva a za pičku sok)
FirstProbe
Profile Joined June 2004
1206 Posts
March 13 2006 05:23 GMT
#17
54. I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?
Yizuo
Profile Joined December 2004
Germany1537 Posts
March 13 2006 05:28 GMT
#18
On March 13 2006 13:55 7op wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2006 13:52 Yizuo wrote:
51. Did you invite all the people? I thought it would be just you and me!

LOL good one bro, but where would you use that one?
In a packed elevator at hot potential mate with your manliest voice?


Eh, I thought more of a club or something, but I am sure the elevator is a good place as well :>
PockyPocky
Profile Joined April 2005
Canada305 Posts
March 13 2006 05:35 GMT
#19
55. when i m high, i want u down below :T
taDa
Profile Joined October 2004
575 Posts
March 13 2006 05:39 GMT
#20
17 is like the only one that would actually get an awww... 7op try those at the clubs and let me know how many times you get turned down. I have better methods of picking up chicks than using one of your 'pick me up lines.'
GG
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Sea.KH 56
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7105
Dendi1187
Counter-Strike
byalli1206
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2406
fl0m2382
Liquid`RaSZi1139
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3058
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1453
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
58m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 58m
OSC
8h 58m
Replay Cast
8h 58m
OSC
21h 58m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.