• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9061 users

Where's your hiding spot? - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
HappyManRun
Profile Joined November 2005
1111 Posts
March 07 2006 10:44 GMT
#21
On March 07 2006 19:26 MTF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2006 18:30 collegeBored wrote:
on the topic: i never understood why people would hide stuff, who are you hidig it from? do u completely lack privacy? are you that embarassed of your stash? maybe im just missing the point - what do u hide and from whom?
i have a desk drawer where i keep my more-or-less private stuff and ive never had a problem with ppll finding it. my parents dont go through my stuff (though they did find my "going away to college" present, a box of condoms in my car trunk)


I have four younger siblings. At the time, they were all old enough to be evil and young enough to not respect privacy, nor understand the consequences of revealing such.

In my particular case, at the time...My girlfriends parents are abusive, and restricted her from having a relationship. We've been together for six years now, but for the first three years, that relationship was private. Secret. Because of such, most of our relationship for that period of time was communication through letters (we lived three doors down from eachother, and were best friends for two years beforehand, so it was kinda easy to do this every day). I hid the letters in that spot in the old house.

So, sometimes you do need someplace to hide things. :p


O_O romantic ^^;

I used to hide porns in adaware folder, not I got nothing to hide so...
I happy, thus I run.
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
March 07 2006 11:24 GMT
#22
i dont think i have a hiding spot for anything
Oh no
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
March 07 2006 12:25 GMT
#23
Just a tip for hiding porn: give it a weird name and remove file extension. I have mine in a pretty easily accesible folder, but everyone thinks(or at least i think they do) its system files.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
March 07 2006 12:29 GMT
#24
The anus
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
March 07 2006 12:35 GMT
#25
Wow, it takes dedication to have a relationship for three years and not tell anyone about it. o.O
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
March 07 2006 12:35 GMT
#26
Love, rpf, not dedication
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
overu1
Profile Joined October 2005
Zimbabwe190 Posts
March 08 2006 06:23 GMT
#27
eat it so i hide it in my belly
i no where i am
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
March 08 2006 06:41 GMT
#28
I put it in my car.

I remember I took sex pictures with a gf, and the silly girl hid it somewhere stupid, so her mom found them when cleaning her room. I found this out during the family dinner. Kinda quiet.
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 08 2006 06:45 GMT
#29
In my computer. Buried deep inside.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
FireBlast!
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United Kingdom5251 Posts
March 08 2006 06:54 GMT
#30
My mother has some frickin psychological disorder where she has to clean the house 20 times every week and make sure there is no dust on anything. It is only natural she scours thoroughly through all my closets and shelves looking for things to clean and throw out. So anything personal or private like my diary or letters are always kept in my school bag.
Victoria Concordia Crescit
OctoPuSs
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Canada5279 Posts
March 08 2006 06:58 GMT
#31
inside my computer box
Depression is just a sarcastic state of mind. Liquid`HerO Fighting!
EnDeR_
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Spain2947 Posts
March 08 2006 07:25 GMT
#32
Everytime i hide something i forget where i put it :/, hence i've stopped hiding things. It's funny when you do find it tho (couple of years after you need it) hehehe.
estás más desubicao q un croissant en un plato de nécoras
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
March 08 2006 08:07 GMT
#33
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
March 08 2006 08:13 GMT
#34
On March 08 2006 15:41 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I put it in my car.

I remember I took sex pictures with a gf, and the silly girl hid it somewhere stupid, so her mom found them when cleaning her room. I found this out during the family dinner. Kinda quiet.


ROFL
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-08 08:30:26
March 08 2006 08:23 GMT
#35
On March 08 2006 15:41 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I put it in my car.

I remember I took sex pictures with a gf, and the silly girl hid it somewhere stupid, so her mom found them when cleaning her room. I found this out during the family dinner. Kinda quiet.


what happened after that drama? still seeing her? Asian parents tend to hit their kids especially something like this!
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
March 08 2006 09:05 GMT
#36
Back room in my basement below a hollowed out nook in insullation. It's below some stairs and fairly hard to get too, you have to stick your hand inside to get in there. I used to hide things there, but no longer do.
jchanhm
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada150 Posts
March 08 2006 09:18 GMT
#37
I always keep video game boxes, just kind of like a souvineer, like - hey, I actually bought this game -- Anyways, the only thing I've ever had to hide was condoms. Initially super smash bros and goldeneye 64 took the burden, but now Halo proudly holds this responsibility.
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
March 08 2006 09:23 GMT
#38
A fisherman's friend tin, never leaves my immediate possession.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
March 08 2006 09:26 GMT
#39
Tell us what you're hiding in your hiding place too!

When I was in middle school I sold candy from our house to kids at school, and I hid the money inside notebooks from elementary school.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-03-08 10:37:47
March 08 2006 10:33 GMT
#40
On March 07 2006 19:26 MTF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2006 18:30 collegeBored wrote:
on the topic: i never understood why people would hide stuff, who are you hidig it from? do u completely lack privacy? are you that embarassed of your stash? maybe im just missing the point - what do u hide and from whom?
i have a desk drawer where i keep my more-or-less private stuff and ive never had a problem with ppll finding it. my parents dont go through my stuff (though they did find my "going away to college" present, a box of condoms in my car trunk)


I have four younger siblings. At the time, they were all old enough to be evil and young enough to not respect privacy, nor understand the consequences of revealing such.

In my particular case, at the time...My girlfriends parents are abusive, and restricted her from having a relationship. We've been together for six years now, but for the first three years, that relationship was private. Secret. Because of such, most of our relationship for that period of time was communication through letters (we lived three doors down from eachother, and were best friends for two years beforehand, so it was kinda easy to do this every day). I hid the letters in that spot in the old house.

So, sometimes you do need someplace to hide things. :p


You didn't need to hide it from your younger siblings. Best thing you should've done was tell them, because trust me, they knew. Or at least if I pulled a similiar stunt, my parents and family would know.

Like if you sent letters, everyone who got the mail would be like "wow, another letter from this guy." Or "what's this guy doing always writing letters..." Or if you just slipped them to her, everybody would see you doing that.

But maybe I'm just in-tune to that kind of stuff. Ask them now. I told my sister that I read her diary with hilariously personal stuff in it when she asked, so they'll probably fess up if they knew.

Oh yeah, my hiding spot was in some pink stuff you put in walls in my dad's workshop which I am pretty sure is not asbestos. But recently, I've realized that the best thing is to keep it in your pocket. As long as it's important enough to remember and not leave in there. Or if it's too big... put it in a box which I can always see.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM395
IndyStarCraft 21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 395
Lowko162
IndyStarCraft 21
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3125
Stork 2473
Horang2 428
Soulkey 360
Zeus 355
Jaedong 328
Mini 252
Larva 252
Soma 202
Mind 74
[ Show more ]
sorry 71
Sexy 65
ZerO 64
Hyun 55
Pusan 52
soO 34
Shinee 29
Last 25
scan(afreeca) 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe323
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns31293
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy253
byalli228
Pyrionflax188
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV252
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3349
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 44m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.