I started this because I was saw one person who recently joined the forum had the name Ba'alzalmon or something.
And so I was just curious on how many people are WOT fans???
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
I started this because I was saw one person who recently joined the forum had the name Ba'alzalmon or something. And so I was just curious on how many people are WOT fans??? | ||
|
badteeth
Netherlands1416 Posts
| ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
I haven't yet ![]() | ||
|
badteeth
Netherlands1416 Posts
| ||
|
linternet
United States112 Posts
If you like it though, I will recommend Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series - it's like Jordan on Steroids. | ||
|
Born)Slippy
Norway1904 Posts
| ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
| ||
|
bASesinAtOR
Bhutan1295 Posts
| ||
|
Imperium
United States614 Posts
| ||
|
poland
Poland956 Posts
I usually read one book every weekend ![]() | ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
I think I'll cry. (Goddammit there aren't any crying smiley faces ) | ||
|
Anselan
United States103 Posts
![]() | ||
|
expostfacto
United States365 Posts
no the measure of how good a book is is NOT pages/$... | ||
|
SuperCod
United States337 Posts
Why dont you read some amazon.com reviews | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
| ||
|
Commander{+}
United States2878 Posts
And I own the Dark tower book 1, I will read it soon, because everyone tells me its really good. | ||
|
A3iL3r0n
United States2196 Posts
On April 09 2003 00:57 badteeth wrote: not yet, waiting for pdf on kazaa. Jesus man. Don't steal from poor writers, steal from millionaire musicians. | ||
|
Cheez_Dip{PAK}
150 Posts
| ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
Mani~ | ||
|
StuFFofLegenDS
United States245 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Rain FanTaSy Mong Soma Killer NotJumperer Bale Hm[arnc] ajuk12(nOOB) [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|