• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8606 users

Men's Fashion Thread - Page 36

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 446 Next
dgsdm
Profile Joined March 2012
198 Posts
March 12 2012 09:25 GMT
#701
Hi guys,

I'm going to Korea next month and I'll probably be doing a lot of walking. So I've been looking for a pair of stylish and comfortable shoes. So far I'm thinking about the Nike air max 2012 (black/white) but those don't look too good in jeans. Or I was thinking about a pair of Nike cortez, namely this one

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/02/20/nike-cortez-classic-og-nylon-qs-more-images/
http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/02/nike-cortez-classic-midnight-navy/

Can someone give me recommendations/advice/direction?
Ckalvin
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia150 Posts
March 12 2012 09:48 GMT
#702
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:138558/sku:17784011/nike-sweet-classic-canvas-mens/black/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

With jeans, you'd usually want something dark with a white welt/outsole. Personally, I usually wear onitsuka's or really plain casuals like the one above.
Stay calm and split drones. I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAA
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
March 12 2012 16:36 GMT
#703
I've read a few posts about people saying they've finaly gotten compliments about their clothes and people actually care or notice what you wear (last page had one guy with his shoes).

Just think, you might not be the most into fashion but you put forth an effort. Imagine what the majority of women think about fashion. They 100% notice what you're wearing gentlemen.

Make them look and make them smile.
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
dgsdm
Profile Joined March 2012
198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-13 01:50:51
March 13 2012 00:59 GMT
#704
On March 12 2012 18:48 Ckalvin wrote:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:138558/sku:17784011/nike-sweet-classic-canvas-mens/black/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

With jeans, you'd usually want something dark with a white welt/outsole. Personally, I usually wear onitsuka's or really plain casuals like the one above.


I actually have the nike sweet in leather but they are heavy and not that comfortable. Perhaps the canvas is a lot lighter? The soles look really heavy though. They do look nice though

I'm guessing the nike cortez are no good?

edit: okay now I'm looking at some shoes made by clae, they kind of look like sneaker and shoe hybrids. Has anyone had experience with their shoes? Not sure about durability, they don't seem too durable..

www.clae.com

So far I thought about new balance, pumas, adidas sambas, nike cortez or air max but I think i might go with something from clae.
Ckalvin
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia150 Posts
March 13 2012 07:39 GMT
#705
I've got myself a pair of clae's. They're EXTREMELY comfortable and light, but that just might by pair. One thing to note though is that the sole's are relatively thin so if you're going to be walking a lot, watch your step.

I'm currently wearing these. Clae

Can wear em with jeans or even dress pants if need be.

ps. if you get something from new balance I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.
Stay calm and split drones. I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAA
dgsdm
Profile Joined March 2012
198 Posts
March 13 2012 09:28 GMT
#706
On March 13 2012 16:39 Ckalvin wrote:
I've got myself a pair of clae's. They're EXTREMELY comfortable and light, but that just might by pair. One thing to note though is that the sole's are relatively thin so if you're going to be walking a lot, watch your step.

I'm currently wearing these. Clae

Can wear em with jeans or even dress pants if need be.

ps. if you get something from new balance I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.


Haha I guess I should scratch out the nb;;

I'm thinking about the clae payton in deep navy or black or the gregory in black.

But I'm not liking the red laces on the deep navy payton too much so i found one with black laces at urban outfitter

and the purple laces on black look weird too but zappos has them with black laces.

What do you think?
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 13 2012 12:51 GMT
#707
To much going on for me. Check out http://seavees.com/ they make some real good sneakers. I've had my eye on the volunteer plimsoll in navy for awhile now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
rod-
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway379 Posts
March 13 2012 17:39 GMT
#708
Hi,
Got some new shoes today ( http://www.beehivelegal.com/brad/ae1.jpg ) and Im wondering if some more colorful shoelaces would be a nice match here? And if you guys have any sites that sells shoelaces, post them (need shipping to Norway tho).
IMmvp~~
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 13 2012 17:44 GMT
#709
Colorful laces might be ok on those, for casual wear with jeans and chinos, but if you are wearing them with business casual or a suit I would stick with the standard laces. I think green laces can look good with that color brown.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS370US372&biw=1066&bih=590&tbm=isch&tbnid=88yVZLYUgVBQ7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dpplastics.co.uk/Colours.htm&docid=cfZxmhD1jUOc2M&imgurl=http://www.dpplastics.co.uk/Images/Colours/System-X-green-dark-Swatch.jpg&w=500&h=471&ei=OYdfT-_9LM6t0AGYouWgBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=645&sig=109836166304513552699&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=135&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=57&ty=74

That colorish. Sorry no clue wear to buy them that would ship Norway
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
rod-
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway379 Posts
March 13 2012 17:55 GMT
#710
Thank you, will wear them with jeans and chinos.

Found this site: http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/
However, the site looks worse than my old wardrobe, so not sure how trustworthy this is :/
IMmvp~~
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
March 13 2012 17:58 GMT
#711
Many pages ago javy925 mentioned this site: http://benjos.com/store/
Pretty handsome laces if I have to say something
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
March 13 2012 18:12 GMT
#712
On March 14 2012 02:44 jamesr12 wrote:
Colorful laces might be ok on those, for casual wear with jeans and chinos, but if you are wearing them with business casual or a suit I would stick with the standard laces. I think green laces can look good with that color brown.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS370US372&biw=1066&bih=590&tbm=isch&tbnid=88yVZLYUgVBQ7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dpplastics.co.uk/Colours.htm&docid=cfZxmhD1jUOc2M&imgurl=http://www.dpplastics.co.uk/Images/Colours/System-X-green-dark-Swatch.jpg&w=500&h=471&ei=OYdfT-_9LM6t0AGYouWgBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=645&sig=109836166304513552699&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=135&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&tx=57&ty=74

That colorish. Sorry no clue wear to buy them that would ship Norway

That reminded me of a picture that was posted earlier in the thread:
http://i.imgur.com/Fxfl4.jpg
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 13 2012 18:55 GMT
#713
Exactly the color laces I would go for if you want color laces. Looks good without being to flashy
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
rod-
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway379 Posts
March 13 2012 19:24 GMT
#714
Thank you guys.
Bought the green one, and also a blue one, hope the shipping don't take to long.
IMmvp~~
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 14 2012 01:20 GMT
#715
post some pics when the laces come in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Ckalvin
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia150 Posts
March 14 2012 01:25 GMT
#716
On March 13 2012 18:28 dgsdm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2012 16:39 Ckalvin wrote:
I've got myself a pair of clae's. They're EXTREMELY comfortable and light, but that just might by pair. One thing to note though is that the sole's are relatively thin so if you're going to be walking a lot, watch your step.

I'm currently wearing these. Clae

Can wear em with jeans or even dress pants if need be.

ps. if you get something from new balance I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.


Haha I guess I should scratch out the nb;;

I'm thinking about the clae payton in deep navy or black or the gregory in black.

But I'm not liking the red laces on the deep navy payton too much so i found one with black laces at urban outfitter

and the purple laces on black look weird too but zappos has them with black laces.

What do you think?



I'd go with the gregory in black or brown.
Stay calm and split drones. I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'M NESTEAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
March 14 2012 04:11 GMT
#717
If you want your shoes to be comfortable, get some custom insoles and microfiber socks. Supports your feet way better (less pain, less fatigue) and keeps them from being sweaty/smelly.
Push 2 Harder
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 20 2012 16:26 GMT
#718
Foot powder works well to if you want that no sock look
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
March 20 2012 16:44 GMT
#719
--- Nuked ---
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
March 20 2012 21:09 GMT
#720
Sunglasses are hard to suggest because it really depends on face shape, go try some on before you buy. That said the rayban wayfaer is probably the most classic pair of sunglasses there is and fits lots of faces. $75-$$$$ depending upon the print of the frame as people by lots for some the limited edition prints, kind of like nike sneakers. I'd recommend black or tortoise shell for the most versatile color depending upon skin color, but other colors can be pretty versatile too.

http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 446 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV64
Rex38
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko224
ProTech144
Rex 38
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 648
Soma 584
Jaedong 553
Hyuk 463
Soulkey 390
Horang2 367
BeSt 301
910 227
Light 205
Stork 197
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
EffOrt 168
Snow 165
Britney 137
Larva 121
Pusan 116
Last 113
ZerO 113
ggaemo 78
Rush 63
Mind 58
Shinee 46
Killer 45
Creator 41
Mong 37
Yoon 36
Bale 25
hero 22
Sharp 19
Noble 14
yabsab 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6542
XcaliburYe168
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1398
pashabiceps893
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2610
Khaldor819
Other Games
gofns39505
singsing1466
XBOCT290
Pyrionflax257
DeMusliM185
Mew2King93
B2W.Neo59
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1410
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 59m
The PondCast
22h 59m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.