If their grandmother is dead.
If you follow it up with "and by tell, i mean shoot"
If you are talking your wife and the complete sentence is "I'll tell your grandmother to fuck off"
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
Simberto
Germany12026 Posts
May 13 2018 21:24 GMT
#13921
If their grandmother is dead. If you follow it up with "and by tell, i mean shoot" If you are talking your wife and the complete sentence is "I'll tell your grandmother to fuck off" | ||
|
GreenHorizons
United States24385 Posts
May 13 2018 21:35 GMT
#13922
On May 14 2018 02:46 Uldridge wrote: Which cultures celebrated cross-dressing? Something I've been wondering: in what context can the sentence: "I'll tell your grandmother", be considered threatening? If you were misbehaving and she's black. | ||
|
Acrofales
Spain18462 Posts
May 13 2018 21:51 GMT
#13923
| ||
|
Uldridge
Belgium5232 Posts
May 13 2018 23:15 GMT
#13924
Is wearing a frog costume Amfibian appropriation? | ||
|
Acrofales
Spain18462 Posts
May 13 2018 23:32 GMT
#13925
On May 14 2018 08:15 Uldridge wrote: So it's more like gender appropriation? Is wearing a frog costume Amfibian appropriation? Why is gender appropriation any better than culture appropriation? As for frog costumes, I dunno. If you want to take this to its absolute conclusion... I guess? I'm sure Kermit could make an argument that it ain't easy being green. | ||
|
Epishade
United States2267 Posts
May 17 2018 22:29 GMT
#13926
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
May 17 2018 23:24 GMT
#13927
| ||
|
Dangermousecatdog
United Kingdom7084 Posts
May 17 2018 23:27 GMT
#13928
| ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
May 17 2018 23:39 GMT
#13929
| ||
|
Dark_Chill
Canada3353 Posts
May 18 2018 00:15 GMT
#13930
| ||
|
Liquid`Drone
Norway28908 Posts
May 18 2018 00:31 GMT
#13931
| ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
May 18 2018 00:37 GMT
#13932
| ||
|
Jan1997
Norway671 Posts
May 18 2018 03:06 GMT
#13933
I've watched so much Starcraft but these guys I've never ever seen before. | ||
|
xM(Z
Romania5299 Posts
May 18 2018 06:08 GMT
#13934
Edit: | ||
|
SoSexy
Italy3725 Posts
May 18 2018 11:00 GMT
#13935
I found some photos on his wikipedia and a youtube video where license is 'creative commons' and it says that third parts can use it at will. Is it safe? | ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
May 19 2018 01:05 GMT
#13936
| ||
|
KwarK
United States44372 Posts
May 19 2018 01:24 GMT
#13937
In the western world today I wouldn't consider sexuality an appropriation issue but I'm certainly no authority on the subject. | ||
|
JimmiC
Canada22817 Posts
May 19 2018 01:36 GMT
#13938
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
May 19 2018 01:57 GMT
#13939
| ||
|
Danglars
United States12133 Posts
May 19 2018 02:28 GMT
#13940
On May 19 2018 10:57 Fecalfeast wrote: I'm not going to have internet for a week what should I do with my life Books. Hobbies. Particularly, outdoor activities. Or just get to know some people you don't know so well. | ||
| ||
|
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
|
|
|