• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8583 users

Ask and answer stupid questions here! - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 783 Next
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 18:36:28
December 23 2013 18:35 GMT
#361
On December 24 2013 02:20 ninazerg wrote:
Who is the best rapper alive?



Yee c'mon. Dat's rite.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Jonrock
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Germany80 Posts
December 24 2013 14:14 GMT
#362
Does it actually make sense to clean your tongue with a tooth brush or a tongue scraper? I can't help but imagine trying to get dirt out of a spongue by rubbing a tooth brush over it and that doesnt seem very effective.
take apart your head
o29
Profile Joined November 2010
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-24 14:58:59
December 24 2013 14:58 GMT
#363
On December 24 2013 23:14 Jonrock wrote:
Does it actually make sense to clean your tongue with a tooth brush or a tongue scraper? I can't help but imagine trying to get dirt out of a spongue by rubbing a tooth brush over it and that doesnt seem very effective.


Brushing your tongue is very important. While your tongue may appear flat to the naked eye it actually has many bumps and ridges. In these microscopic valleys, things like bacteria and debris from food can become stuck or lodged.

Removing the bacteria and debris from your tongue not only helps with bad breath, but it helps prevent oral disease and tooth decay the same way brushing your teeth does.

A large amount of the bacteria in your mouth doesn’t actually reside on your teeth but on the areas surrounding it like your gums and tongue. By brushing your tongue and flossing you are attacking the highest concentrations of what you are trying to get rid of.
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
December 24 2013 15:15 GMT
#364
On December 24 2013 03:35 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 02:20 ninazerg wrote:
Who is the best rapper alive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIf7_ZDGSHQ

Yee c'mon. Dat's rite.


Holy shit why I didnt know this until now lol
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 26 2013 04:46 GMT
#365
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
December 26 2013 12:48 GMT
#366
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8927 Posts
December 26 2013 13:37 GMT
#367
wow i was always wondering why tl didnt have a thread like this. i shall return when i get curious about random stuff
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 14:13 GMT
#368
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 14:22 GMT
#369
Would the best way to promote professional video games be to show an exclusively hot girl fan base or would that diminish the integrity of the professional gaming.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 26 2013 14:59 GMT
#370
On December 26 2013 23:13 Mb79584 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card

My problem is that I only have 2 convenient pockets much of the time. My keys are under my wallet, my other pocket has my phone. I don't use my back pockets, I find that uncomfortable.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 16:06 GMT
#371
On December 26 2013 23:59 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 23:13 Mb79584 wrote:
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card

My problem is that I only have 2 convenient pockets much of the time. My keys are under my wallet, my other pocket has my phone. I don't use my back pockets, I find that uncomfortable.

Yeah i think that would work as long as you keep your keys and wallet on top of each other and not next to each other, that might end up in scratches. And watch pulling your keys out from under your wallet cause that could scratch too.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 26 2013 16:22 GMT
#372
On December 27 2013 01:06 Mb79584 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 23:59 Djzapz wrote:
On December 26 2013 23:13 Mb79584 wrote:
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card

My problem is that I only have 2 convenient pockets much of the time. My keys are under my wallet, my other pocket has my phone. I don't use my back pockets, I find that uncomfortable.

Yeah i think that would work as long as you keep your keys and wallet on top of each other and not next to each other, that might end up in scratches. And watch pulling your keys out from under your wallet cause that could scratch too.

Thank you, fine sir.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
December 26 2013 16:33 GMT
#373
On December 26 2013 23:59 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 23:13 Mb79584 wrote:
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card

My problem is that I only have 2 convenient pockets much of the time. My keys are under my wallet, my other pocket has my phone. I don't use my back pockets, I find that uncomfortable.

Personally I just put my keys in the same pocket as my phone, and i just use a cheap case + screen protector (together less than $10) to avoid scratches there
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 26 2013 16:38 GMT
#374
On December 27 2013 01:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2013 23:59 Djzapz wrote:
On December 26 2013 23:13 Mb79584 wrote:
On December 26 2013 21:48 3FFA wrote:
On December 26 2013 13:46 Djzapz wrote:
Hey guys, can you have a leather wallet and keys in the same pocket? I just got a nice wallet and I don't want to put dents in it from having it laying on top of a piece of metal all day.

Personally I would have them in different pockets just for security reasons. Pickpockets love people with more than one valuable thing in each pocket for them to get.

Also i dont know if this is just me but i dont have room for keys and a wallet in the same pocket. I usually have one of them in my hand or a jacket if my phone is in the other pocket. If im going out i just take my ID and credit card

My problem is that I only have 2 convenient pockets much of the time. My keys are under my wallet, my other pocket has my phone. I don't use my back pockets, I find that uncomfortable.

Personally I just put my keys in the same pocket as my phone, and i just use a cheap case + screen protector (together less than $10) to avoid scratches there

I prefer it naked. Looks better. Can't chuck it at wall though
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
hp.Shell
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2527 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-26 16:43:49
December 26 2013 16:43 GMT
#375
On December 24 2013 02:41 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 02:20 ninazerg wrote:
Who is the best rapper alive?

im leaning towards you recently

I concur.
How many sons does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Please PM me with any songs you like that you think I haven't heard before!
MotorDouglas
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil66 Posts
December 26 2013 17:33 GMT
#376
is being tall and having a dig bick related at all?
i can't come up with something witty to put here (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 17:53 GMT
#377
On December 27 2013 02:33 MotorDouglas wrote:
is being tall and having a dig bick related at all?

Weakly statistically speaking. Being a bigger person means you have bigger body parts but the way the penis is formed doesnt solely depend on height. If you have a tiny dick and your average height adding a few inches in height will only make your dick a tiny bit bigger. Vice versa. If you have a big dick and your average height adding a few inches will only make it a tiny bit bigger. Unless youre shaq i guess.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
December 26 2013 23:00 GMT
#378
Does this apply to vaginas as well?
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 23:39 GMT
#379
On December 27 2013 08:00 3FFA wrote:
Does this apply to vaginas as well?

Thats even a question i want answered lol.
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 23:41 GMT
#380
I would assume that being an amazonian 6' 5" vs a petite 4'11" there is probably a difference. Maybe i should go do some feild study
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 783 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 621
White-Ra 124
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever556
NeuroSwarm162
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe95
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1227
Trikslyr105
Other Games
summit1g8163
shahzam608
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0268
ArmadaUGS76
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream322
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.