• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:27
CEST 03:27
KST 10:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10000 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 116

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 257 Next
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 02:09:59
April 27 2013 06:36 GMT
#2301
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
April 28 2013 00:28 GMT
#2302
Should I make another thread. It doesn't feel right to post sad stuff in a rage thread.

+ Show Spoiler +
Saw a guy in business suit who was holding his head and looked sad at lunch. Was pretty pissed at self that I didn't stop to talk to him.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
April 28 2013 22:58 GMT
#2303
+ Show Spoiler +
Why is it that I got all the bad genes of the family? Everyone in my family is exceptionally smart, from my parents to my sister who now attends a top 25 school. Apparently I just so happened to be the lucky guy who inherits none of the good characteristics. Now if everyone was mediocre my life might be easier, but right now, I feel that unless I put in a massive effort to completely change who I am, I'm going to end up being the embarrassment of the family. Sad thing is people also expect a lot from me based on this, so I always have this feeling that I am not meeting expectations. Nothing like having 100 reasons to prevent a build up of confidence during a time when I desperately need it .
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 01 2013 01:20 GMT
#2304
+ Show Spoiler +
I always feel like I'm at that point that I'm simultaneously ignorant and aware of others' ignorance. It's so frustrating, and to top it all off, I always seem to find brand new events familiar, as if I've seen them before. It endlessly irks me.

ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 02 2013 03:30 GMT
#2305
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK STEREOCHEMISTRY Y U SO HARD

stereochemistry: normally when i do a set of practice problems and get all but one right, i feel satisfied, like i have a reasonable mastery of the topic. not for this shit. even if i go 9/10, i'm just left with the vague, uneasy feeling that it was a fluke. just like nuclear warfare, there is no victory in doing stereochemistry.

although there are mutant babies b/c thalidomide.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
May 02 2013 03:44 GMT
#2306
+ Show Spoiler +
Why is it that people try to obviously get into my partner and I's head during a tennis match? Like, I get it, you're bad, but don't attempt to obviously mind game me when you know it won't work. What makes it worse is when parents get involved and start making game calls and attempting to get into my head / my partners head. What the actual fuck, this is a highschool regional tennis tournament, not the Civil War, let's calm it a bit guys.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 02 2013 04:18 GMT
#2307
+ Show Spoiler +
I fucking hate not knowing what to do.

It's not that I have no idea what to do, quite the opposite actually. There are multiple options infront of me, leading to multiple different outcomes, all of which are mutually exclusive. All of which have pros and cons. And I can't figure out which will be the better decision.

But I have to make a decision and stick with it, otherwise all of the opportunities may slip away, and I'll be left with nothing. And that is not a very enticing prospect.....

My problem is that I'm starting to doubt myself in my ability to make decisions like this. I've relied on my gut instincts, and making sure I never look back and wonder "what if?", hoping that it would be good enough to make the right call. The last 2 years haven't reinforced my view that I am good at making these big decisions.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
climax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1088 Posts
May 02 2013 04:27 GMT
#2308
+ Show Spoiler +
I really wish this teacher would actually TEACH this class! I don't spend all this money for this teacher to talk about his life and for your shitty jokes. Teach me about microbiology! I don't even really need this class, I just need to know the basics and yet you won't even help us. You tell us to ask you on how to study for some tips. All you say is READ THE BOOK. Not even pointing me in any direction.
Twitter: @JonathanRosales
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
May 02 2013 04:55 GMT
#2309
+ Show Spoiler +
I am so tired of dealing with stupid fucking people. I talked to a guy today that didn't know what subtraction is, and he is in college. I don't even understand how you could possibly be that stupid. I am tired of people watching the shittiest shows on TV and talking about them like they are the best thing ever. I am tired of girls being so fucking obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney. Why do people actively enjoy and participate in jokes and ideas that are obviously stupid bullshit. Everyone around me is so lost in their own world of stupidity that I am convinced they can not even hear themselves speak. People think I'm kidding when I tell them to shut the fuck up but I am totally serious.
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
InfusedTT.DaZe
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania693 Posts
May 02 2013 05:20 GMT
#2310
+ Show Spoiler +
what a horrible thing, why did they do that..? Facebook changed the friends list to show the "most spoken with" order, rather than the alphabetical order... You realise some things, my few friends...
"Echoes of past events nudge the tiller on my present course, I await its reflection in the future"
DuckS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
May 02 2013 05:22 GMT
#2311
+ Show Spoiler +
Girl drama tied to work drama. Christ, kill me.

tl;dr; girl comes to me with sexual advances, I pussy foot with it, and dance around.. when I should have gave an outright "no." I do decline, because i'm in a relation. Her friend reads the messages, goes to my girlfriend (of course, the story geared to defend her friend.. and paint me as the bad guy). Now no one is happy, and I can't concentrate on jack-all. Work will be awkward, relationship is gonna suffer quite a bit for awhile.

Shit pisses me off like mad. Also upsets me. I really can't do anything except sit here, and be eaten by myself, and the uncertainty of what's to come. I did nothing wrong. Flirting back was questionable, I suppose, and I regret that. But I did nothing.

I think i'd honestly rather just be single at this rate.
"You foiled us this time Americans, but your liberty will not protect your Marilyn Monroe forever - our Queen must FEED!" - Deleuze
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
May 04 2013 23:08 GMT
#2312
+ Show Spoiler +
This isnt a balanced game. It never was. Unit wise im sure it balanced at the pro fucking level but effort and skillwise its not close. If i lose an engagement against toss, its game over. If he gets 4 bases up its over. If i am not staring at my army constantly and something happens its over. If i dont react perfectly to a plethora of retarded cheeses its over. If you turn the tables its nothing, toss just doesnt lose to anything if they play turtle and build a deathball Its not even something that the balance team can fix its just a design imbalance that is hopeless. so fuck this game and fuck toss.
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
May 05 2013 13:39 GMT
#2313
+ Show Spoiler +
I DONT KNOW WHAT IVE DONE BUT
EVERYTHING ON TEAMLIQUID IS SMALLER THAN IT USED TO BE
I HAVE ZOOMED OUT SOMEHOW AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT
ROAR
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 05 2013 13:48 GMT
#2314
On May 05 2013 22:39 Reason wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I DONT KNOW WHAT IVE DONE BUT
EVERYTHING ON TEAMLIQUID IS SMALLER THAN IT USED TO BE
I HAVE ZOOMED OUT SOMEHOW AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT
ROAR

Ctrl + Mousewheel?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-05 14:40:01
May 05 2013 14:39 GMT
#2315
+ Show Spoiler +
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE STEAM HAS BEEN LET <3
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 02:10:03
May 07 2013 07:54 GMT
#2316
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
SecondManRex
Profile Joined December 2011
England24 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 10:03:59
May 08 2013 10:03 GMT
#2317
+ Show Spoiler +
Fucking up yet another essay. I mean seriously, how can I be so fucking bad at understanding title questions?!
Grennetch
Profile Joined June 2012
Sweden3 Posts
May 08 2013 11:00 GMT
#2318
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Protoss
RDaneelOlivaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Vatican City State733 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-08 22:04:28
May 08 2013 21:57 GMT
#2319
+ Show Spoiler +
I just missed graduation rehearsal because I actually have things to do during finals week, not just fuck around and drink beer. Seriously, they are going to let me fucking walk

Also, if you don't want my inbox to fill up stop spamming me with fucking emails about the goings on in every single fucking room across campus. Nobody gives a fuck what you are doing Art Majors club, and you can use mailing lists that don't go to the entire fucking school
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-15 02:10:06
May 09 2013 08:25 GMT
#2320
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings113
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11480
White-Ra 305
Dota 2
monkeys_forever778
NeuroSwarm153
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift6421
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox694
Other Games
summit1g9488
Maynarde205
ArmadaUGS76
Mew2King29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick312
BasetradeTV186
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 34m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.