• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8226 users

TL Census 2011 - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
April 21 2011 19:34 GMT
#281
The "Poll: Ethnicity/Race" is racist yo. There's no option for "I prefer not to answer" or "Mixed" like most US surveys are now.

What's up with that?

By the way, I'm white, BUT I prefer not to answer!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
April 21 2011 19:41 GMT
#282
But if you were going to choose 'I prefer not to answer,' could you not, you know... not answer?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 21 2011 19:42 GMT
#283
They do have the "other" category in most cases, and this is a poll for demographics... Why is it racist, then one would just turn it into an arbitrary census or poll rather.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
XiPSoLo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States21 Posts
April 21 2011 20:17 GMT
#284
<-- Representing the Latino side for SC2 :D woot woot
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion." Democritus
AJMcSpiffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1154 Posts
April 21 2011 20:27 GMT
#285
Had to wait till today to post so I could say I'm 20 and not 19
If the quarter was in your right hand, that would've been micro
Kyouto
Profile Joined April 2011
United States7 Posts
April 21 2011 21:06 GMT
#286
I suppose my boyfriend did his job correctly... I'm now a proud player of SC2. I'd really love to see a girl on the pro circuit one of these days. I'm sure there are a few, you just don't hear about them at all. =/
Cadgers
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States514 Posts
April 21 2011 21:23 GMT
#287
Found TL from djwheats old show Epileptic Gaming.
Corvi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Germany1406 Posts
April 21 2011 21:33 GMT
#288
damn, we sure are an old community.

i remember surfing on some german half life fansite and the options were:
[ ]10-12
[ ]13-14
[ ]15-16
[ ]17-18
[ ]older

im 26. i have never visited that site again. ._.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
April 21 2011 21:41 GMT
#289
Been following this site for at least 6 years, since my early high school days.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
rexob
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden202 Posts
April 21 2011 22:48 GMT
#290
would be nice to see how old the poeple that play in ceartin leauges are.
just turned 16 and play in masters.
it's a good day to die
dubRa
Profile Joined December 2008
2165 Posts
April 21 2011 22:54 GMT
#291
On April 22 2011 04:34 Almin wrote:
The "Poll: Ethnicity/Race" is racist yo. There's no option for "I prefer not to answer" or "Mixed" like most US surveys are now.

What's up with that?

By the way, I'm white, BUT I prefer not to answer!


hahaha what? Sorry but my European mind cannot understand why don't you prefer to answer.
DreamOen
Profile Joined March 2010
Spain1400 Posts
April 21 2011 23:00 GMT
#292
I am from canary islands, they are part of Spain, politically, but geographically they are just a group of islands on the Atlantic ocean .
Tester | MC | Crank | Flash | Jaedong | MVP
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 23:09:57
April 21 2011 23:09 GMT
#293
On April 22 2011 04:34 Almin wrote:
The "Poll: Ethnicity/Race" is racist yo. There's no option for "I prefer not to answer" or "Mixed" like most US surveys are now.

What's up with that?

By the way, I'm white, BUT I prefer not to answer!

You're not applying for a job or college. You're answering a survey in which you get to stay anonymous if you dont make a post stating what you are.

Is it a mistake that you guys have arab down twice or were you trying to separate the non-middle eastern arabs from the middle eastern ones?

as for mixed, yea it would be nice. personally i would prefer to know what they're mixed of but that would require allowing people to select multiple options. O well, I think this is all pretty cool anyways.

ps, needs more arabs D=
HotFudgeSundae
Profile Joined February 2011
United States24 Posts
April 21 2011 23:45 GMT
#294
Pffft, why play Starcraft when you can liquibet on it!?
eggs
Profile Joined August 2010
1011 Posts
April 22 2011 00:05 GMT
#295
On April 22 2011 04:34 Almin wrote:
The "Poll: Ethnicity/Race" is racist yo. There's no option for "I prefer not to answer" or "Mixed" like most US surveys are now.

What's up with that?

By the way, I'm white, BUT I prefer not to answer!


these are just polls. they aren't going to put your answers on your profile or anything. still don't want to answer? then skip that question. i'm mixed and identify more with 1 over the other. it's not that big of a deal. don't call racism when there is none.
TheConquereer
Profile Joined May 2010
Spain183 Posts
April 22 2011 03:25 GMT
#296
Wtf is the meaning of hispanic? Because hispanic is next to latino but Hispania = Spain + Portugal (Iberian Peninsula) during roman empire. Is that just another stupid north american term like latino?
Authweight
Profile Joined May 2010
United States304 Posts
April 22 2011 05:01 GMT
#297
On April 22 2011 12:25 TheConquereer wrote:
Wtf is the meaning of hispanic? Because hispanic is next to latino but Hispania = Spain + Portugal (Iberian Peninsula) during roman empire. Is that just another stupid north american term like latino?


Pretty much, here in NA hispanic means people of the indigenous/spanish blend that is mexico and central america. In somewhat blunt terms, not white, but not Native American.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
April 22 2011 05:12 GMT
#298
Wow im in the majority lol.

But i come here mainly for BW and LoL. That option should be grouped somehow as im sure ppl dont come here just for LoL.
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Neoattitude
Profile Joined April 2010
Guam172 Posts
April 22 2011 05:26 GMT
#299
I live in Guam which is a Territory of USA. But is geographically located in Micronesia/Oceania Area (area between Hawaii and the Philippine Island)

Also came to teamliqud after watching SC:BW commentaries by moletrap, klazakt (sp?), cholera, diggity, rise, and nuke.
Hypnotikdel
Profile Joined April 2009
United States333 Posts
April 22 2011 05:36 GMT
#300
Poll: Why do you mainly come to Team Liquid?

I used to come to TL for BW info and follow the Pro's now the only reason I come is General Forum. Now I feel out of place to come here for stuff not related to SC:BW/2 stuff
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1467
910 88
Bale 37
Aegong 20
ZergMaN 18
Noble 13
yabsab 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
Fuzer 77
League of Legends
JimRising 580
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King352
C9.Mang0155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Other Games
summit1g9265
PiGStarcraft465
ceh9180
Sick177
ArmadaUGS135
Maynarde128
Livibee100
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream236
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2286
League of Legends
• Rush1383
• Lourlo1287
• Stunt453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 21m
OSC
6h 21m
Stellar Fest
6h 21m
OSC
17h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.