• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:52
CEST 16:52
KST 23:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6682 users

Tobacco Smoking Thread - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 21 2011 14:10 GMT
#241
On June 21 2011 22:48 Chargelot wrote:
http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/CigaretteWarningLabels/default.htm

The nine graphic images that will be mandatory on all cigarette packages now.
Thoughts/feelings?

As a non-smoker, I like the shock-based encouragement for people to quit/not start.
As a capitalist, I find government control imposed on a product to be bad.
So I'm in the middle here.


Coming soon to America!
[image loading]

I'm not going to quit smoking no matter what you call them or label them. If someone impossibly didn't know cigarettes are terrible for you kk good but I'll just laugh and light up.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Ganjamaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Argentina475 Posts
June 23 2011 04:05 GMT
#242
Here is a picture of my Humidor at the moment. It currently contains:

25 Cohiba Robustos (Robusto)
20 Montecristo No. 3 (Corona)
15 Montecristo No. 4 (Petit Corona)
2 Partagas 15 Aniversario (Presidente)

All Cuban of course

[image loading]



Note: The humidor is currently stacked to the brim and thus the order is not the best. A few Robustos have their outer leaf cracked. They are from an earlier batch which I brought back from my stay in the States, the TSA was not kind to them. I took the vitolas off and passed them as dominican, but they still did not treat them right. I also dont think being thrown around in the luggage helped either. But there was not realy any other way and they survived well enough. Im going to smoke them earlier, thus they are on the top layer.

Comments, recommendations?


My hoes be the thickest, my dro.. the stickiest
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
June 23 2011 16:01 GMT
#243
On June 23 2011 13:05 Ganjamaster wrote:
Here is a picture of my Humidor at the moment. It currently contains:

25 Cohiba Robustos (Robusto)
20 Montecristo No. 3 (Corona)
15 Montecristo No. 4 (Petit Corona)
2 Partagas 15 Aniversario (Presidente)

All Cuban of course

[image loading]



Note: The humidor is currently stacked to the brim and thus the order is not the best. A few Robustos have their outer leaf cracked. They are from an earlier batch which I brought back from my stay in the States, the TSA was not kind to them. I took the vitolas off and passed them as dominican, but they still did not treat them right. I also dont think being thrown around in the luggage helped either. But there was not realy any other way and they survived well enough. Im going to smoke them earlier, thus they are on the top layer.

Comments, recommendations?




Excellent humidor! :D

I'm going to be hanging out with a good friend tonight that I haven't seen since junior year of highschool. We plan on taking a trip to the local cigar shop and picking up some. My treat.

It's going to be a good night tonight. ~
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Paver
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia105 Posts
June 23 2011 20:23 GMT
#244
I am a smokoholic. I don't care what the brand is.. just be cheap. I smoke tailors and rollies, but mostly rollies cause they are the cheapest. Also rollies do taste better.

I've tried snuz wasn't a fan.

I've tried cigars, Was told you aren't suppose to inhale it, just bumpuff it.. Seems pointless. Instinctive reaction is to inhale. Not a fan.

Shisha is awesome, but I don't understand how to operate the damn pipe with the coals and everything.

Not a fan of any other drug. Even alcohol is meh.. But smoking that bitch has my heart.
cig
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 03:55:39
June 24 2011 03:55 GMT
#245
On June 24 2011 05:23 Paver wrote:


Shisha is awesome, but I don't understand how to operate the damn pipe with the coals and everything.


What you mean? Just load up one or two coals (me and my friends usually use only one) and place it to the aluminium foil and smoke.

From late page, this is a good advice:

On June 20 2011 09:53 Straught wrote:
I love hookas. Best brand of tobacco for that is starbuzz, try it out!
A few tips while preparing a water pipe:
-Don't fill the bowl too much, the tobacco mustn't reach the top.
-Make very small holes on the aluminum.
-Put the coal on the side of the bowl, not in the center.

"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
June 28 2011 06:14 GMT
#246
On June 24 2011 05:23 Paver wrote:
I am a smokoholic. I don't care what the brand is.. just be cheap. I smoke tailors and rollies, but mostly rollies cause they are the cheapest. Also rollies do taste better.

I've tried snuz wasn't a fan.

I've tried cigars, Was told you aren't suppose to inhale it, just bumpuff it.. Seems pointless. Instinctive reaction is to inhale. Not a fan.

Shisha is awesome, but I don't understand how to operate the damn pipe with the coals and everything.

Not a fan of any other drug. Even alcohol is meh.. But smoking that bitch has my heart.

Some people way overcomplicate the whole hookah smoking process. Put some foil over the top of the bowl. Poke some holes in it. Add as many or as few coals as you need to keep it going. If it stops burning, add a new coal or push the coals to another side of the bowl.

The only other thing you need to know is to clean your hookah. It's the most important thing. Soap + water is fine.
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
June 28 2011 06:47 GMT
#247
On June 21 2011 22:48 Chargelot wrote:
http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/Labeling/CigaretteWarningLabels/default.htm

The nine graphic images that will be mandatory on all cigarette packages now.
Thoughts/feelings?

As a non-smoker, I like the shock-based encouragement for people to quit/not start.
As a capitalist, I find government control imposed on a product to be bad.
So I'm in the middle here.

To be honest, I don't see those (and similar) warnings working at all. If we have to have a warning on cigarette packs to encourage quitting, why not make it something like "Dear smoker, how about waiting a couple of minutes more before the next one, you'd probably enjoy it even more, and your lung will be happier."

On the other hand, who likes quitters anyway?
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
June 28 2011 07:03 GMT
#248
On April 22 2011 05:45 Omnipresent wrote:
Buying your Pipe
One additional thing I would recommend to look for when buying a pipe is the location of the hole connecting to the stem in the bowl: All tobacco below this hole will be left over each time you use the pipe. Not only is this a waste of tobacco, but also to the taste of the pipe, because unburnt, possibly moist tobacco should not stay in there for longer periods of time. Hence, the lower this hole sits in the bowl, the better the pipe.

Interestingly, the height of the hole in the bowl varies quite a lot from pipe to pipe, although it makes absolutely no sense to put it anywhere except as close to the bottom as possible. I guess that makes this the most common design flaw in pipes.
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
June 28 2011 07:19 GMT
#249
On June 28 2011 16:03 Poffel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 05:45 Omnipresent wrote:
Buying your Pipe
One additional thing I would recommend to look for when buying a pipe is the location of the hole connecting to the stem in the bowl: All tobacco below this hole will be left over each time you use the pipe. Not only is this a waste of tobacco, but also to the taste of the pipe, because unburnt, possibly moist tobacco should not stay in there for longer periods of time. Hence, the lower this hole sits in the bowl, the better the pipe.

Interestingly, the height of the hole in the bowl varies quite a lot from pipe to pipe, although it makes absolutely no sense to put it anywhere except as close to the bottom as possible. I guess that makes this the most common design flaw in pipes.

This is definitely something to think about, but first time buyers aren't likely to know what they like best.

For example, I actually prefer pipes with holes slightly higher than the bottom. They're much easier to clean and generally smoke more smoothly. Pipes with holes directly at the bottom sometimes clog with carbon, and are difficult to clear out (pipes with holes at the bottom center, not coming from the side).

As far as your concern about unburned tobacco, you should gently sweep out the inside of your bowl with a pipe cleaner after each smoke. There shouldn't really be any unused tobacco left. It's still a waste of tobacco, though (but not much).
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
June 28 2011 16:21 GMT
#250
Hey guys it's my 18th birthday today, so of course I have to celebrate it by exercising my new right to buy tobacco products! There's a local tobacco shop called CB Perkins where I'm planning on going to buy my first cigar. I'm (obviously) very inexperienced and have literally no idea what to buy, so I need some suggestions. I'm looking to buy in the $5 range (max). I found this website, but idk if it's the same CB Perkins as the one in my area because it's not listed under locations. Anyway, I guess this is my list of possible choices:
http://fujipub.com/cbperkins/index.html#cigar
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
June 28 2011 18:02 GMT
#251
On June 29 2011 01:21 Kazragore wrote:
Hey guys it's my 18th birthday today, so of course I have to celebrate it by exercising my new right to buy tobacco products! There's a local tobacco shop called CB Perkins where I'm planning on going to buy my first cigar. I'm (obviously) very inexperienced and have literally no idea what to buy, so I need some suggestions. I'm looking to buy in the $5 range (max). I found this website, but idk if it's the same CB Perkins as the one in my area because it's not listed under locations. Anyway, I guess this is my list of possible choices:
http://fujipub.com/cbperkins/index.html#cigar

Happy birthday. There are some suggestions in the guide in the OP, but your best bet is to ask the shop owner (or whoever is working) for a suggestion. Avoid flavored of "infused" cigars.

A really good bet for a first cigar is a Punch. They're sold at most shops, are quite affordable, reliable, and taste pretty good. It's also a pretty easy smoke. You wont feel nauseous or anything from smoking, even if you aren't used to tobacco.

If you aren't used to smoking, pick a short robusto or something with a small ring gauge. Smoking a larger cigar may upset your stomach a bit. You'll also want a cutter, but you can get a really cheap one for your first cutter. If you don't intend to make cigars a regular thing, it's acceptable to just use a really sharp knife (no need to buy a cutter for a single cigar), or you can ask the guy at the shop to cut it for you (most shops will do this).

Cigar people are generally helpful/friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions at the shop.
ThePurist
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada686 Posts
June 28 2011 19:15 GMT
#252
On June 23 2011 13:05 Ganjamaster wrote:
Here is a picture of my Humidor at the moment. It currently contains:

25 Cohiba Robustos (Robusto)
20 Montecristo No. 3 (Corona)
15 Montecristo No. 4 (Petit Corona)
2 Partagas 15 Aniversario (Presidente)

All Cuban of course

[image loading]



Note: The humidor is currently stacked to the brim and thus the order is not the best. A few Robustos have their outer leaf cracked. They are from an earlier batch which I brought back from my stay in the States, the TSA was not kind to them. I took the vitolas off and passed them as dominican, but they still did not treat them right. I also dont think being thrown around in the luggage helped either. But there was not realy any other way and they survived well enough. Im going to smoke them earlier, thus they are on the top layer.

Comments, recommendations?


Disclaimer: Not to flame nor for you take personally.

I personally know a cigar shop owner and according to his standards he would say you are a douche. He owns 3 shops and tells me how people will walk in with money all the time and buy 300 cigars of what is "known". Thus by seen smoking relatively expensive cigars, they try to associate themselves with a false image.

He also taught me when I smoke I should always take off the bands before I smoke, not to show off which brand it is I smoke. It is of mutual appreciation of true cigar aficionados and when somebody sees you smoke a cigar and it appeals to their senses - they will come to you ask what it is you smoke, leading to discussion and sharing flavor notes, instead of recognizing the cigar manufacturer by the band. Many commoners will show off their brand of choice obnoxiously to gain the attention and pretend they know something about cigars but lack the knowledge and history of what they are smoking, let alone can describe it accurately.

It is also ideal to have scrap dried cedar around to layer your cigars in your humidor, and to have strips handy for your smoke. I was taught to light the cedar spill first in order to light your smoke. The sulfur from matches, and butane from lighters will ruin your smoke and by lighting cedar spill, you can have a nice initial light without over-burning or contaminating the flavors.

Where is your humidor from (which manufacturer?)
My preferred smoke of choice was Montecristo no.2 after a heavy meal. I'd usually have a few 95% cocoa dark chocolates to compliment the smoke. When do you smoke, and with what (if, at all)?

Omnipresent
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States871 Posts
June 29 2011 00:18 GMT
#253
On June 29 2011 04:15 ThePurist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 13:05 Ganjamaster wrote:
Here is a picture of my Humidor at the moment. It currently contains:

25 Cohiba Robustos (Robusto)
20 Montecristo No. 3 (Corona)
15 Montecristo No. 4 (Petit Corona)
2 Partagas 15 Aniversario (Presidente)

All Cuban of course

[image loading]



Note: The humidor is currently stacked to the brim and thus the order is not the best. A few Robustos have their outer leaf cracked. They are from an earlier batch which I brought back from my stay in the States, the TSA was not kind to them. I took the vitolas off and passed them as dominican, but they still did not treat them right. I also dont think being thrown around in the luggage helped either. But there was not realy any other way and they survived well enough. Im going to smoke them earlier, thus they are on the top layer.

Comments, recommendations?


Disclaimer: Not to flame nor for you take personally.

I personally know a cigar shop owner and according to his standards he would say you are a douche. He owns 3 shops and tells me how people will walk in with money all the time and buy 300 cigars of what is "known". Thus by seen smoking relatively expensive cigars, they try to associate themselves with a false image.

He also taught me when I smoke I should always take off the bands before I smoke, not to show off which brand it is I smoke. It is of mutual appreciation of true cigar aficionados and when somebody sees you smoke a cigar and it appeals to their senses - they will come to you ask what it is you smoke, leading to discussion and sharing flavor notes, instead of recognizing the cigar manufacturer by the band. Many commoners will show off their brand of choice obnoxiously to gain the attention and pretend they know something about cigars but lack the knowledge and history of what they are smoking, let alone can describe it accurately.

It is also ideal to have scrap dried cedar around to layer your cigars in your humidor, and to have strips handy for your smoke. I was taught to light the cedar spill first in order to light your smoke. The sulfur from matches, and butane from lighters will ruin your smoke and by lighting cedar spill, you can have a nice initial light without over-burning or contaminating the flavors.

Where is your humidor from (which manufacturer?)
My preferred smoke of choice was Montecristo no.2 after a heavy meal. I'd usually have a few 95% cocoa dark chocolates to compliment the smoke. When do you smoke, and with what (if, at all)?


I know that ridiculously elitist diatribe didn't just start with you calling someone else a douche for their cigar choices.

I'd bet you anything that you can't tell the difference between a cigar lit with a cedar stick, a cigar lit with a match (after the sulfur burns off, or probably even before), and a cigar properly lit with a butane (not wick) lighter. Band on, band off, who cares? That's one of the things cigar elitists argue about to demonstrate their superiority. Oil transfer between cigars in a humidor is minimal. There's no reason to layer with extra cedar, and definitely no reason to tell others they're wrong for not doing it.

I also like how you bash someone for buying popular/expensive/known cigars and then go on to talk about how much you love your Montecristo no. 2s, which are popular/expensive/known.

You talk down to people, deriding "commoners" for what you perceive to be poor etiquette. Saying you don't intend to flame doesn't mean you aren't flaming. Treat other people and their choices with respect.
Castrophy
Profile Joined November 2010
United States232 Posts
June 29 2011 00:23 GMT
#254
So I recently switched from Menthol Cigarettes to Full Flavors. The mint taste of the menthol really bothered me and I'm glad to be rid of it. Do you guys prefer your smoke with Menthol or without?
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
June 29 2011 00:32 GMT
#255
I'm a smoker!

I did a lot of trial and error in the beginning (cigarettes) and I've settled on Kool 100s!

I can't smoke non-100's cigarettes, I feel like in 2 puffs it's down to the last inch, and I never smoke that because it's just nasty, no matter how much of a smoker I am :X

I usually prefer menthol for the taste and strength, but I find the taste of Newports kind of nasty (in my opinion they aren't menthols, they are 'something else'), and most non-menthols taste like ass, with the exception of select few like Marlboros.

Lights are absolutely disgusting, and I dislike turkish tobacco.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
sorrowptoss
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1431 Posts
June 29 2011 01:21 GMT
#256
I love how you embrace the fact that tobacco WILL kill you and it's too late to stop so you go on and know everything about it. And it becomes a hobby! Not that I'm intrested in tobacco or anything but I just like the approche. Awesome thread.
SwaY-
Profile Joined March 2009
Dominican Republic463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 01:33:56
June 29 2011 01:33 GMT
#257
wrong thread lol
Do it beautifully
statik
Profile Joined January 2011
116 Posts
June 29 2011 01:43 GMT
#258
i've smoked just about everything in tobacco form. started off with reds and american spirits which probably didnt help my lungs. but i've gone from quitting to starting to menthols to ultralights.

cigars are enjoyable but i probably only partake in them once every couple years.

hookah is great although i've found myself smoking bowls on bowls by myself while working on music.

pipe tobacco was fun. i bought one of those long wizard pipes like what gandalf had in one of those lotr movies. my friends have permanently borrowed it to smoke weed out of it.
maddecent
Ravencruiser
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada519 Posts
June 29 2011 04:10 GMT
#259
Just smoked an Oliva Series V, after getting intoxicated on some other things.

The smoke basically massaged my taste buds for a good half hour before I burned my fingers.

Don't have a lot of experiences with other premium cigars, but this one is definitely recommended.
"Yah, free will is a bitch" - Drone
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
June 29 2011 04:38 GMT
#260
On June 29 2011 09:23 Castrophy wrote:
So I recently switched from Menthol Cigarettes to Full Flavors. The mint taste of the menthol really bothered me and I'm glad to be rid of it. Do you guys prefer your smoke with Menthol or without?


I can't smoke non-menthol cigarettes...recently I've been smoking Newports, and they're really good IMO.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
TKL 6
RotterdaM 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 18
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister447
Happy385
Khaldor368
KnowMe273
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1230
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 8m
OSC
8h 8m
Replay Cast
8h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.