• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

[Music] A State of Trance 500 - Page 6

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
Lowko
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands286 Posts
March 28 2011 12:15 GMT
#101
Ill be there in Den Bosch. CANT FUCKING WAIT
www.LowkoTV.com
DukE_ss
Profile Joined June 2007
United States689 Posts
March 28 2011 23:59 GMT
#102
On March 28 2011 16:01 intoyourrainbOW wrote:
imma say it right now.. Above&Beyond/Anjunabeats completely owns Armin/ASOT


It's all just a matter of opinion really, but Above & Beyonds sets have gone downhill so quickly. The last two times I've seen them live, I so was bored most of the time. But with Armin I still enjoy his sets for the most part.
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” William Arthur Ward "You are what you think, You become what you think, What you think becomes reality." Phil Hellmuth
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:50:36
March 29 2011 03:54 GMT
#103
mod edit - post moved here
Moderator
Pinkie
Profile Joined May 2010
United States145 Posts
March 29 2011 03:57 GMT
#104
Listened to Sander van Doorn last night, really contemplated pulling an all nighter just to listen to the epicness but had to get up for school
The Difference between Stupidity and Genius, is that genius has its limits
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
March 29 2011 03:59 GMT
#105
THANK YOU PHEER SO MUCHHHH

I cant wait to snag an hq version of SvD though. Totally electrified for his entire set. Havent listened to ATB in years should be interesting to hear their set
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
March 29 2011 04:01 GMT
#106
What a great thread! Nicely done!

Wish I was there for all of these, the lineups look amazing, especially Netherlands! I want to listen to every set for such a big milestone and event!!

Really want to hear Sean Tyas as well, Drop and One More Night Out are great tracks.

~ The Ultimate Weapon
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 04:12:18
March 29 2011 04:07 GMT
#107
I would fast from Starcraft for 3 months to go to Miami for the event. I download every state of trance from itunes every week, Its pretty sweet as not only do I get to hear some lively fresh trance, but its totally free. I'm a big fan of AvB and his efforts to keep the trance community kicking. I would love to go. Very nice Op.

Would be cool if they streamed it.

Australia is soo lucky, they get to see Shogun. Shogun makes some of the best trance I've heard.
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
March 29 2011 17:11 GMT
#108
I updated the links in my download post above; it now includes ATB and sander van doorn sets! (the best ones IMO)
Moderator
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
March 29 2011 17:14 GMT
#109
Oh man this thread takes me back.

When I was in college in 2003/2004 a friend who lived in my dorm and I had a quest to download every ASOT episode which existed at that time (I believe it was around episode 130ish). We were successful and although I lost my copy to an accidental reformat back in 2006 I'm pretty sure he still has his.

We used to stream it from the ID&T site back when he was still on ID&T.

I have to listen to this episode, if only to get taken back in time.
resilve
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom678 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 17:17:54
March 29 2011 17:14 GMT
#110

Epic links, wow

I cant even comprehend the amazingness of the Den Bosch line-up, and considering I was pumped to be seeing just A&B + Jaytech this weekend

On March 30 2011 02:14 revy wrote:
Oh man this thread takes me back.

When I was in college in 2003/2004 a friend who lived in my dorm and I had a quest to download every ASOT episode which existed at that time (I believe it was around episode 130ish). We were successful and although I lost my copy to an accidental reformat back in 2006 I'm pretty sure he still has his.

We used to stream it from the ID&T site back when he was still on ID&T.

I have to listen to this episode, if only to get taken back in time.


I remember a few years back, I found a 30+ gb torrent of the first 300 eps of ASOT, and it took my close on 6 months to d/l it on a throttled network at like 10-20kb/s for 8h a night ^^
Socke Fighting!!!!
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
March 29 2011 17:24 GMT
#111
On March 30 2011 02:14 resilve wrote:

Epic links, wow

I cant even comprehend the amazingness of the Den Bosch line-up, and considering I was pumped to be seeing just A&B + Jaytech this weekend

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 02:14 revy wrote:
Oh man this thread takes me back.

When I was in college in 2003/2004 a friend who lived in my dorm and I had a quest to download every ASOT episode which existed at that time (I believe it was around episode 130ish). We were successful and although I lost my copy to an accidental reformat back in 2006 I'm pretty sure he still has his.

We used to stream it from the ID&T site back when he was still on ID&T.

I have to listen to this episode, if only to get taken back in time.


I remember a few years back, I found a 30+ gb torrent of the first 300 eps of ASOT, and it took my close on 6 months to d/l it on a throttled network at like 10-20kb/s for 8h a night ^^


Funny thing is it would probably take you 4 months of 8 hour days to listen to all of the first 300 eps too. I'm going to have to figure out what my favorites were, I think I burned my favorites to CDs back in the day (remember when people used to burn things to CD?).
RushGG
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom212 Posts
March 29 2011 18:17 GMT
#112
Armin & Gareth Emery = my trance gods.

I was and still am tempted to cross the short journey to Den Bosch for the epicness that will be occurring there...
~ 안녕, 저는 현재 한국어를 배우는 중이에요 :D ~ Follow me on Twitter @RushGeeGee
Rowa
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium962 Posts
March 29 2011 19:07 GMT
#113
Thanks a lot for the splitted tracks sets Pheer, i already got all the sets including the pre-party and the most requested show that were done on 17 and 18 of march but im still getting those packs you made.
♞ To obtain a bird's eyes is to turn a blizzard to a breeze ♞
Johnnybb
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark486 Posts
March 29 2011 19:23 GMT
#114
I really wish I could go to one =<. Armin is so awesome
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
March 29 2011 20:47 GMT
#115
On March 30 2011 02:11 pheer wrote:
I updated the links in my download post above; it now includes ATB and sander van doorn sets! (the best ones IMO)


You are a hero.
whole lies with a half smile
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
March 30 2011 01:24 GMT
#116
Freaking superb. You are the bomb pheer!
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
DukE_ss
Profile Joined June 2007
United States689 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:50:30
March 30 2011 02:46 GMT
#117
On March 29 2011 12:54 pheer wrote:
mod edit - post moved here


Damn, you make it too easy Pheer. Should of forced them to venture over to tranceaddict.com and learn about the genre of EDM!
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” William Arthur Ward "You are what you think, You become what you think, What you think becomes reality." Phil Hellmuth
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
March 30 2011 03:03 GMT
#118
Sander Van Doorn's set is fucking unbelievable. Sooooooo good.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-30 20:29:06
March 30 2011 20:13 GMT
#119
On March 30 2011 12:03 SwEEt[TearS] wrote:
Sander Van Doorn's set is fucking unbelievable. Sooooooo good.


I just re-listened to the Sander Van Doorn set and it is so incredible!
Rowa
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium962 Posts
March 30 2011 21:55 GMT
#120
Was listening to it while working out, I felt so pumped I was like a raging beast ! That set is indeed overpowered.
♞ To obtain a bird's eyes is to turn a blizzard to a breeze ♞
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 912
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 331
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48978
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1342
EffOrt 1106
Soma 646
Mini 580
Hyuk 561
BeSt 473
Light 435
Larva 383
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
ZerO 227
Mong 91
910 82
Leta 74
Sea.KH 57
Pusan 52
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 44
firebathero 42
Mind 34
Sexy 34
JYJ 32
Aegong 29
Yoon 23
Bale 23
Terrorterran 16
Trap 16
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1379
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee192
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS111
KnowMe79
djWHEAT79
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur70
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 34m
Online Event
20h 34m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.