• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:08
CEST 13:08
KST 20:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11700 users

[Music] A State of Trance 500 - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
April 03 2011 18:01 GMT
#181
http://weloveatrance.com/ has all the sets and tracklists if you're impatient, hotfile and FS links so you'll be able to download 2 at once and start listening one while you wait for the timer to be up

gonna be listening to JOC and W&W today, caught full W&W yesterday and twas pretty good. was told JOC murdered so I'm looking forward to that.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
April 03 2011 18:12 GMT
#182
Miller was honestly (imo) the best of the entire set... Dash Berlin was amazing too, but damn dude, Miller almost had me crying it was so good
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
forgotten0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States951 Posts
April 03 2011 20:21 GMT
#183
I'm just happy because JM was my favorite Trance DJ before 500, and now everyone gets to experience my love.
"Well it’s obvious that these Terran gamers are just extremely gifted when it comes to RTS games" -Ret, in regards to the first months of SC2
DukE_ss
Profile Joined June 2007
United States689 Posts
April 04 2011 01:58 GMT
#184
From the sets I was able to hear so far, I personally liked Markus Schulz set the best, but I am a bit biased, as Markus is my favorite DJ. I haven't heard Armin, JOC, or W&W's set yet, but from what I've read over at tranceaddict.com, they were great and definitely worth the listen. Jochen's set was amazing as well. Armin should of put Jochen and Markus B2B instead of Dash and Markus, as I think their sets would of mashed a bit better. Dash Berlin's set was too uplifting and vocally to have Markus follow him imo. But oh well, Buenos Aires was by far the best ASOT 500 so far!
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” William Arthur Ward "You are what you think, You become what you think, What you think becomes reality." Phil Hellmuth
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
April 04 2011 06:24 GMT
#185
so I was driving around town with my windows down because it was a fairly fresh and beautiful day up here in Montreal, had JOC's set blasting out the radio

pure bliss. I stopped counting the "NO WAYYYYYYY"s I was saying each time a new tune was coming on, shit was so cash.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Kappa09
Profile Joined January 2011
United States149 Posts
April 04 2011 06:36 GMT
#186
I love State of Trance, tagging this for future reference. Thanks!
holdthephone
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States523 Posts
April 04 2011 15:27 GMT
#187
i love you guys so much for this thread, getting lost with these sets right now
oOa)sInNeR
Profile Joined December 2009
Germany39 Posts
April 04 2011 15:47 GMT
#188
On April 04 2011 03:01 SwEEt[TearS] wrote:
http://weloveatrance.com/ has all the sets and tracklists if you're impatient, hotfile and FS links so you'll be able to download 2 at once and start listening one while you wait for the timer to be up

gonna be listening to JOC and W&W today, caught full W&W yesterday and twas pretty good. was told JOC murdered so I'm looking forward to that.


http://asot500.arminonly.net/liveset-buenos-aires.html armins page has the sets as well
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
April 04 2011 17:35 GMT
#189
On April 04 2011 15:36 Kappa09 wrote:
I love State of Trance, tagging this for future reference. Thanks!

And you are welcome!

and as a sidenote: if pheer doesn't send me a link to the zip file by say.. tomorrow @ 5pm EST (when i get home from work), i'll create one myself and upload then..

I'm saying this because i want to follow the same format (and hopefully the same person) for the downloads.
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:50:19
April 04 2011 21:28 GMT
#190
mod edit - post moved here
Moderator
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:50:12
April 05 2011 00:14 GMT
#191
On April 05 2011 06:28 pheer wrote:
mod edit - post moved here


added.
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-25 20:50:07
April 05 2011 00:48 GMT
#192
On April 05 2011 06:28 pheer wrote:
mod edit - post moved here


You are an incredible man. Please have my babies.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 05 2011 21:13 GMT
#193
On April 05 2011 06:28 pheer wrote:
Here you go gents. ASOT 500 week 3 in Argentina. It takes a bit to get the split tracks, but worth the extra day of waiting IMO. Usually they will be 1-2 days later than the sets you can get online immediately after.

ASOT 500 Week 3 - Buenos Aires, Argentina (single zip, split tracks)
heatbeat, jochen miller, dash berlin, markus schulz, armin van buuren, john O'Callaghar, and W&W

omg I just shed a tear. thank you.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
DukE_ss
Profile Joined June 2007
United States689 Posts
April 06 2011 03:04 GMT
#194
I'm so pumped and excitied for Den Bosch! I just hope I don't miss anything, which hopefully won't be a problem as Holland is like 10 hours ahead of my time.
“When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.” William Arthur Ward "You are what you think, You become what you think, What you think becomes reality." Phil Hellmuth
henjebenje
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia73 Posts
April 06 2011 04:47 GMT
#195
mann the sets are just awesome!
The Sun & the Moon
Dark.Pyro
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada94 Posts
April 06 2011 04:56 GMT
#196
Omg I can't believe i missed this... I started to love Armin since my friend made me listen to a state of trance.
Great DJ and I guess I'm going to have to listen to the recorded version!
Hopefully it was awesome
I Live for Aiur
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
April 06 2011 05:09 GMT
#197
holy shit that lineup fffuuuckkk
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 20:16:01
April 06 2011 20:14 GMT
#198
This is great, but I have two questions that I hope someone can answer.

1. Is there any way to listen to this on the go? I'm leaving to go to the beach and want to listen to this since I will be leaving before the episode starts.

2. Is there an archive of recorded episodes? Not just the track list, but the whole episode.
Edit: Just read up a few posts and saw you could get them here http://weloveatrance.com/

Also, if anyone else it willing, I would love to make a rotation where each week someone creates a playlist with all the songs from the previous State of Trance on Grooveshark.

Thanks!
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Rowa
Profile Joined July 2010
Belgium962 Posts
April 06 2011 20:40 GMT
#199
Pheer, you're awesome man !

And thanks to the OP for keeping everything in track (pun intended

Already done some running / bike while listening to epic sets.
♞ To obtain a bird's eyes is to turn a blizzard to a breeze ♞
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 21:20:35
April 06 2011 21:13 GMT
#200
On April 07 2011 05:14 astroorion wrote:
This is great, but I have two questions that I hope someone can answer.

1. Is there any way to listen to this on the go? I'm leaving to go to the beach and want to listen to this since I will be leaving before the episode starts.

2. Is there an archive of recorded episodes? Not just the track list, but the whole episode.
Edit: Just read up a few posts and saw you could get them here http://weloveatrance.com/

Also, if anyone else it willing, I would love to make a rotation where each week someone creates a playlist with all the songs from the previous State of Trance on Grooveshark.

Thanks!



Is your post related to ASOT 500 in any way?

1. di.fm, you can get an app on your iPhone/iPod - read the OP
2. the zip files linked in the download section.


the playlist is edited in the next day (or two) in the OP (you'll notice the shows that have occurred have the playlists there)


and if it isn't related, then read the thread title, cuz you're in the wrong one.
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 459
Dendi0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS63
Livibee51
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 53m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.