• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Your first Computergame - we asked on the Street - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 00:45:32
January 05 2011 00:45 GMT
#61
I want to say the Oregon Trail.. I can't be 100% sure about that but I think so.

I want to go DL it (and Yukon Trail), those were fun games. I've never looked forward to dying of dysentery so much.
:O
Carras
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina860 Posts
January 05 2011 00:45 GMT
#62
Wolfestein
RotT , rise of the triads .. very old FPS
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
January 05 2011 00:45 GMT
#63
Oregon Trail and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
mtmf
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Brazil420 Posts
January 05 2011 00:46 GMT
#64
I wish I could remember that... Maybe Pac-Man, Battle Chess, Prince of Persia or Nibbles. Probably one of those.
(–_–)
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
January 05 2011 00:47 GMT
#65
Ummmmmmmmm either Warcraft 2 or Wolf 3d
First console is Sonic back in the early 90's
ggaemo fan
Adaelden
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada43 Posts
January 05 2011 00:47 GMT
#66
i dont remember the game but i remember having a super nintendo
Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
January 05 2011 00:47 GMT
#67
Haha nice, I remember my first game PC Game was Rayman in 1995, so I was 4 years old.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
January 05 2011 00:49 GMT
#68
When I was young my dad had a Family Computer (NES) and a drawer load of cartridges

My first game was one of the three: Contra, Super Mario Bros or Megaman 1 I can't remember which =O
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
January 05 2011 00:52 GMT
#69
DuckHunter was my first game.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
January 05 2011 00:53 GMT
#70
I can't remember the first game i played, but i'm GUESSING that it's a Gameboy/Nintendo 64 game.
I wish i could remember
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
SchumyGR
Profile Joined May 2010
Greece19 Posts
January 05 2011 00:55 GMT
#71
Alley Cat
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
January 05 2011 00:56 GMT
#72
dam I remember used to play it on those HUGE floppy disc too. good times
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
blahman3344
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2015 Posts
January 05 2011 00:56 GMT
#73
Either some Jumpstart game or Math Blaster (I was like 6-7 when I got these games)
But aside from that, my first "game" of a computer game would be SC/SC:BW =)
I like haikus and / I can not lie. You other / brothers can't deny
Lyriu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada108 Posts
January 05 2011 00:58 GMT
#74
Either Sim City 2000 or Heroes of Might and Magic II.
I still play the latter once in a while if I need a massive time sink.
twentyfourseven // myheaven
Acix~
Profile Joined November 2010
3 Posts
January 05 2011 00:59 GMT
#75
I'm pretty sure mine was Oregon Trail. I used to love playing that in computer class when I was a little kid. ^_^
BritishBeef
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom372 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 01:00:43
January 05 2011 01:00 GMT
#76
>> My first pc game was Wolfenstein.. i think i was like 4? I think the first pc game i ever completed was Diablo .. i remember having to delete all my other games just to fit the diablo demo of the first 3 levels on my pc >> ah youth!
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
January 05 2011 01:00 GMT
#77
Number munchers

[image loading]
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
January 05 2011 01:03 GMT
#78

This game gave me first geek chills of my life.

Thanks for the videos, please keep them coming!
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
duckii
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-05 01:07:14
January 05 2011 01:04 GMT
#79
Prince of Persia, never beat it...

wow look at the jump animation! Looks still awesome
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 05 2011 01:05 GMT
#80
woot,
how am I the first to mention hearts/solitaire/minesweeper out of all the people who grew up with a windows pc.
Unless everyone just ignored them cause you didnt buy them.
I at least strongly assume those were my first games.
Other than that some old ones I remember were Commander Keen, Might&Magic 3.. Betrayal at Krondor.. theres definitely some older ones I've forgotten about.
beep boop
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 143
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13110
Artosis 643
Shuttle 540
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm145
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Counter-Strike
taco 488
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox465
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g6663
shahzam709
Day[9].tv553
C9.Mang0379
Maynarde148
ViBE120
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP65
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv553
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.