• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7806 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 176

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 244 Next
Manimal_pro
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania991 Posts
June 12 2012 13:59 GMT
#3501
hey guys I need to buy a pair of headphones to use at work. I wanna make everyone jealous here, can you guys give me a recomandation of some headphones that sound great and look really good?
If you like brood war, please go play brood war and stop whining about SC2
Imbattable
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany85 Posts
June 12 2012 15:55 GMT
#3502
On June 12 2012 22:59 Manimal_pro wrote:
hey guys I need to buy a pair of headphones to use at work. I wanna make everyone jealous here, can you guys give me a recomandation of some headphones that sound great and look really good?

Can't go wrong with the Ergo A.M.T then, as it is based on the Air Motion Transformer, which was invented by the guy who did the groundwork research for the field effect transistor. This will give you mad props from any physics nerd and engineer!

Alternatively, buy some cheap headphones, remove any logo and draw the "Beats by Dr. Dre" logo on them, this should impress the uninformed.

Or you could get the Ultrasone Edition 10 Limited (I even linked the Romanian Thomann store for you, that is just how nice I am), the wood finish with the accompanying headstand should make anyone jealous.

Hope that was helpeful!
Thylacine
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden882 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-12 16:13:57
June 12 2012 16:13 GMT
#3503
On June 12 2012 20:50 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2012 19:00 Thylacine wrote:
On June 09 2012 19:35 Thylacine wrote:
I was lucky enough to lay my hands on these babies. Perfect mic and sick bass + crisp HD sound.
It's called Deltaco HL-33 in case anyone wanna buy a similar one.
Note: This is the most price worthy gaming headset on the market, mine costed 5 € in store.
[image loading]


No on cares about my headset? :s

If you like it, great, but I don't see how this is a enthusiast headphone...


Because it's perfect? Derp? >_< It has everything you can ask for, I explained that.
What you're looking at could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't. It's the beginning. Introducing Mr. John Valentine, air traveler. His destination: the Twilight Zone...
illumiel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States75 Posts
June 12 2012 16:39 GMT
#3504
I just got Klipsch Reference One and I am very surprised by how good they sound. Definitely miles away from my Sennheiser PX 200. Although sound on my HD 280's is more accurate and precise, somehow Reference One sound more energetic and alive...

If you listen to a lot of music on apple device - I definitely recommend getting them.
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
June 12 2012 17:15 GMT
#3505
On June 08 2012 04:02 Myrmidon wrote:
IMHO the open and wider-sounding headphones tend to sound too wide on many recordings. Maybe you're hearing that? I guess it's just less noticeable on headphones where everything sounds like it's inside your head, but this is one of the legitimate weaknesses of using headphones to listen to sounds mastered with the intent of being played back on speakers. With speakers, some sound from the left speaker goes to the right ear and vice versa—the amount is less, and it depends on the frequency and your head/ear shape, and there's a time delay, so there's a lot going on. You don't get any of that L/R mixing together, with headphones on.

A few rare recordings are mastered for binaural (headphone) playback, and a lot of music may be mastered to kind of sound okay on both. But if you want to take matters into your own hands, there are hardware crossfeed circuits and lots of free software options to try, if you want. I like this foobar plugin:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?s=0cb1876f4870f4be7e5b8e97450ad7da&showtopic=90764&st=0

You can also look at this, which also adds reverb and some other things:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/555263/foobar2000-dolby-headphone-config-comment-discuss

You might not like any of that at all, or maybe you use it already?


As for a sub-$200 amp, the Objective2 is popular these days. It can be bought here and a couple other places:
http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=O2Full

At least with that you know what you're getting since the circuit is open-sourced, and there is plenty of documentation on the performance and design, if you can wade through the walls of text and figures:
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/o2-headphone-amp.html#measurements
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/o2-details.html#circuitdescription

If you're passable with a soldering iron, you can put it together yourself for some savings.

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if there were some issue with the NuForce Icon HDP running the HE-500, but I wouldn't assume that getting something else would really be a notable improvement. It also depends on how loud you're playing the headphones.


Interesting. I thought software based things were usually bad though? What's the difference, and what kind of things are going on when you do?

I looked at the O2. I'll try for it once my budget frees up again. And yeah, I'm not looking for a "notable improvement", I'm just looking for something "different". It's hard to compare things when you don't have anything to compare it to.
starstern
Profile Joined June 2012
5 Posts
June 12 2012 19:16 GMT
#3506
On May 22 2012 01:39 squattincassanova wrote:
Seriously after having my Sennheiser HD800, I dont feel like listening to anything else.

They are way better than my HD595s, and they are much better than my in ear Westone 3 earbuds. I have headroom ultra dac/amp at home, and at work I use the Fiio E17.

I been bring it to work, but three problems. 1. The sound bleeds out like crazy and the old lady next to me keeps complaining. 2. Gotta be careful transporting it to and from work. 3. Its a big distraction because everyone comes ask me what it is.


may you share with me ;how do you describe the difference of the two ,as far sound quality ?
Schashlik
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany7 Posts
June 12 2012 20:35 GMT
#3507
I am currently using a Sennheiser Siberia V2. I like it quite a bit. Espacially the microphone which slides into the Headset. Its sound is rather rich, definately not really usable for lets say Audiotechnicans but for me it does the job quite well. I had a Sennheiser before but it was an on-ear Headset which i wouldn't buy anymore. It slips off the ear way too easily.
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
June 12 2012 22:33 GMT
#3508
On June 13 2012 05:35 Schashlik wrote:
I am currently using a Sennheiser Siberia V2. I like it quite a bit. Espacially the microphone which slides into the Headset. Its sound is rather rich, definately not really usable for lets say Audiotechnicans but for me it does the job quite well. I had a Sennheiser before but it was an on-ear Headset which i wouldn't buy anymore. It slips off the ear way too easily.


Sennheiser doesn't make Siberia. It's Steel series.
Soulstice
Profile Joined December 2011
United States288 Posts
June 12 2012 23:30 GMT
#3509
Hello, im looking for some advice as to which pair of headphones i should get. I mostly listen to old school hip hop, and id rather have a bass that pops than a bass that slams, if that makes sense. Id like to pay around 200 dollars for a pair and here is what ive come up with:

Sennheiser HD 595's - I really like what i hear about these, but are they worth $250?
and the
Audio-Technica ATH-M50's - at $159, i hear most people payed sub $100 for these which makes me salty, but ive also heard they are still worth the money.
Any suggestions?
Living the liefe
esKq
Profile Joined April 2010
France134 Posts
June 13 2012 19:38 GMT
#3510
I need something to suceed to my Koss Porta Pro, been using those for a decade now and I can't try anything that sound better on a moderate price range (150$ maximum).

Any advice ?
IdrA : "I don't play Terran coz I have self respect"
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-13 20:11:13
June 13 2012 20:10 GMT
#3511
I just have to say that the first time I noticed there might be something wrong with my sound card was when I just randomly tried my Sennheiser HD380 Pro headphones to listen to the radio from my phone. I was really surprised that there was much better sound than what my computer was ever able to create even though I had i guess pretty OK speakers (Logitech Z-2300). And so I purchased a new sound card (replacing some incredibly old sound blaster) and the difference was like night and day. However, the difference is by far the largest when using my headphones, the sound quality is just incredibly good with them. With the speakers the difference is much smaller between old and new, it kind of feels that the difference gets absorbed in the room somehow. And so nowadays I basically have headphones on all the time.

I guess the lesson of the story is that even if your headphones/speakers would be capable of producing high quality sound and good bass, they will not do it if your source is crap. And also, Sennheiser seems to be pretty good at making headphones.
Imbattable
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany85 Posts
June 14 2012 05:44 GMT
#3512
On June 14 2012 05:10 Kilby wrote:
I just have to say that the first time I noticed there might be something wrong with my sound card was when I just randomly tried my Sennheiser HD380 Pro headphones to listen to the radio from my phone. I was really surprised that there was much better sound than what my computer was ever able to create even though I had i guess pretty OK speakers (Logitech Z-2300). And so I purchased a new sound card (replacing some incredibly old sound blaster) and the difference was like night and day. However, the difference is by far the largest when using my headphones, the sound quality is just incredibly good with them. With the speakers the difference is much smaller between old and new, it kind of feels that the difference gets absorbed in the room somehow. And so nowadays I basically have headphones on all the time.

I guess the lesson of the story is that even if your headphones/speakers would be capable of producing high quality sound and good bass, they will not do it if your source is crap. And also, Sennheiser seems to be pretty good at making headphones.

Or more like: Your speakers are not really good. Maybe you should upgrade them, if you want to enjoy your music without headphones. But in this thread, this would be heresy
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
June 14 2012 09:59 GMT
#3513
On June 13 2012 08:30 Soulstice wrote:
Hello, im looking for some advice as to which pair of headphones i should get. I mostly listen to old school hip hop, and id rather have a bass that pops than a bass that slams, if that makes sense. Id like to pay around 200 dollars for a pair and here is what ive come up with:

Sennheiser HD 595's - I really like what i hear about these, but are they worth $250?
and the
Audio-Technica ATH-M50's - at $159, i hear most people payed sub $100 for these which makes me salty, but ive also heard they are still worth the money.
Any suggestions?


Try to get the M50's for 125. Also, HD595 and similar models are bass light.
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
June 14 2012 10:04 GMT
#3514
On June 13 2012 02:15 Milkis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 04:02 Myrmidon wrote:
IMHO the open and wider-sounding headphones tend to sound too wide on many recordings. Maybe you're hearing that? I guess it's just less noticeable on headphones where everything sounds like it's inside your head, but this is one of the legitimate weaknesses of using headphones to listen to sounds mastered with the intent of being played back on speakers. With speakers, some sound from the left speaker goes to the right ear and vice versa—the amount is less, and it depends on the frequency and your head/ear shape, and there's a time delay, so there's a lot going on. You don't get any of that L/R mixing together, with headphones on.

A few rare recordings are mastered for binaural (headphone) playback, and a lot of music may be mastered to kind of sound okay on both. But if you want to take matters into your own hands, there are hardware crossfeed circuits and lots of free software options to try, if you want. I like this foobar plugin:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?s=0cb1876f4870f4be7e5b8e97450ad7da&showtopic=90764&st=0

You can also look at this, which also adds reverb and some other things:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/555263/foobar2000-dolby-headphone-config-comment-discuss

You might not like any of that at all, or maybe you use it already?


As for a sub-$200 amp, the Objective2 is popular these days. It can be bought here and a couple other places:
http://www.jdslabs.com/item.php?fetchitem=O2Full

At least with that you know what you're getting since the circuit is open-sourced, and there is plenty of documentation on the performance and design, if you can wade through the walls of text and figures:
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/07/o2-headphone-amp.html#measurements
http://nwavguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/o2-details.html#circuitdescription

If you're passable with a soldering iron, you can put it together yourself for some savings.

edit: I wouldn't be surprised if there were some issue with the NuForce Icon HDP running the HE-500, but I wouldn't assume that getting something else would really be a notable improvement. It also depends on how loud you're playing the headphones.


Interesting. I thought software based things were usually bad though? What's the difference, and what kind of things are going on when you do?

I looked at the O2. I'll try for it once my budget frees up again. And yeah, I'm not looking for a "notable improvement", I'm just looking for something "different". It's hard to compare things when you don't have anything to compare it to.


There are certain software based applications and programs that are pretty interesting. The Tonebooster TB Isone utilizes an advanced HRTF algorithm, which is what people have suggested as opposed to crossfeed features on amplifiers that are much more primitive in that all they do is bleed two channels together.

Also, considering you have an Icon HDP, theres no reason to revert to the O2. Yes it is a transparent amplifier but just because its measurements are impressive does not mean that it is a great amplifier. If you read reviews on it, you'll see people who have blind tested it criticizing certain aspects. + It probably wouldn't have the power the HDP has to drive orthodynamics such as the HE-500.
Nefariously
Profile Joined December 2010
277 Posts
June 14 2012 10:41 GMT
#3515
On June 09 2012 23:31 ThePurist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2012 22:38 Nefariously wrote:
Might be a little off topic, but is this a good soundcard? http://www.amazon.com/Creative-SB0880-Express-Blaster-Titanium/dp/B001E25KDK

Also, will I need an amplifier along with these for my 598's?


Dunno about soundcard but what is your source for your 598s? You won't need an amplifier but on mobile devices it might be a tad quiet.

Sorry for the late response but I normally listen to them on my computer. Because these are open I don't see myself carrying them outside or using them on mobile devices.
now ask me if i care
KayoDot
Profile Joined October 2011
33 Posts
June 15 2012 00:56 GMT
#3516
For anyone who's looking for a nice pair of headphones on a tight budget, a refurbished Sennheiser HD 419 for $19 on amazon might be one of the best deals I've seen. It sounds pretty much exactly like my old HD 448 except it actually has better bass response. Can't go wrong for just 19 bucks.
An airplane, a puppet, an orange, a spoon, a window, and outside Stars and the moon.
5L33MAN
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia42 Posts
June 15 2012 11:47 GMT
#3517
Headphone noob here.

I'm interested in getting an 'audiophile' headphone (mainly for music and occasional gaming) and the Audio-Technica ATH-A900X has caught my eye. Can anyone tell me if these headphones are worth getting and if it will run well on a Xonar Essence ST sound card.

I read a post on another forum saying these cans are for those with big heads. It'll literally slide down the heads for some coz its so big apparently. Anyone experienced this with theirs?

Thoughts and opinions will be appreciated.
starstern
Profile Joined June 2012
5 Posts
June 15 2012 16:48 GMT
#3518
On June 13 2012 05:35 Schashlik wrote:
I am currently using a Sennheiser Siberia V2. I like it quite a bit. Espacially the microphone which slides into the Headset. Its sound is rather rich, definately not really usable for lets say Audiotechnicans but for me it does the job quite well. I had a Sennheiser before but it was an on-ear Headset which i wouldn't buy anymore. It slips off the ear way too easily.



headroom ultra dac/amp at home, and at work I use the Fiio E17...
how in your words ,you put the difference in sound output quality ?
kineSiS-
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Korea (South)1068 Posts
June 16 2012 06:56 GMT
#3519
On June 16 2012 01:48 starstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2012 05:35 Schashlik wrote:
I am currently using a Sennheiser Siberia V2. I like it quite a bit. Espacially the microphone which slides into the Headset. Its sound is rather rich, definately not really usable for lets say Audiotechnicans but for me it does the job quite well. I had a Sennheiser before but it was an on-ear Headset which i wouldn't buy anymore. It slips off the ear way too easily.



headroom ultra dac/amp at home, and at work I use the Fiio E17...
how in your words ,you put the difference in sound output quality ?


I'm not sure where you're going here with this. Because you can't compare differences in SQ with a Steelseries Siberia V2 and nothing. And the Siberia V2 and all related headsets are terrible, so I've heard, for any audiophiles.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
June 16 2012 07:19 GMT
#3520
I use these, I got them repaired for free and they were even sent back incredibly quickly, [image loading]
They costed me like 70 dollars off amazon when they were half off, I personally love them, though I'm wondering if anyone has any critiques of them, my only one is that they can hurt the tips of your outer ear if you press too hard against the outside but thats about it.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1265
ComeBackTV 466
SteadfastSC412
TaKeTV 363
LamboSC2284
Rex133
IndyStarCraft 116
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
LamboSC2 284
ProTech149
Rex 133
IndyStarCraft 116
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35224
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 993
Jaedong 922
Horang2 778
EffOrt 727
Light 625
Mini 550
Soma 527
BeSt 321
[ Show more ]
firebathero 312
Hyuk 288
Stork 281
Rush 197
ZerO 193
ggaemo 182
Snow 181
Zeus 152
Leta 109
Pusan 82
Killer 74
hero 69
Sea.KH 61
sorry 60
Shine 43
Sharp 43
Mind 39
Mong 39
Shinee 34
soO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Trap 22
Sexy 19
Yoon 18
NotJumperer 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
Free 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9008
qojqva1141
Dendi895
Fuzer 163
420jenkins119
Counter-Strike
markeloff104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 195
Other Games
gofns36400
singsing2147
olofmeister1235
B2W.Neo1032
Mlord286
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King103
QueenE96
ToD87
Chillindude17
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1910
League of Legends
• Jankos2299
• Nemesis2181
• TFBlade863
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 59m
Stellar Fest
22h 59m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.