On October 11 2010 14:17 michaelthe wrote:
too late to /in ?
too late to /in ?
you'll be added as backup
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 11 2010 14:17 michaelthe wrote: too late to /in ? you'll be added as backup | ||
|
ZaplinG
United States3818 Posts
I look forward to following the carnage. | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 11 2010 16:54 ZaplinG wrote: seems I didn't make it in. That is acceptable, however. I look forward to following the carnage. you're on the backup list. | ||
|
Goobus
Hong Kong587 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 11 2010 16:57 Goobus wrote: Can I join as backup? That is, if people still don't put stuff up on their profile will they get kicked? no but non voters will and I guarantee there will be a few of them. | ||
|
glurio
Germany597 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
|
Node
United States2159 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
On October 12 2010 08:37 Node wrote: You said the game was beginning and role PMs were being sent, but I haven't received anything. (also don't have access to the forum yet) Am I just being impatient or is something up? PM Dr H, we started a while ago... | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 12 2010 08:37 Node wrote: You said the game was beginning and role PMs were being sent, but I haven't received anything. (also don't have access to the forum yet) Am I just being impatient or is something up? Some people got replaced/removed accidentally on the signup list as it's seen a lot of movement. I'll add you to the backup list for the time being. | ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
| ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
| ||
|
anImaru
United States106 Posts
| ||
|
anImaru
United States106 Posts
| ||
|
Node
United States2159 Posts
![]() | ||
|
meeple
Canada10211 Posts
On October 12 2010 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote: lol i misspelled his name on the rolelist as "noe". he is in the game. I'll send you your role pm in a minute Node. Ahaha... I just got a PM from a very confused "Noe" | ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
On October 12 2010 09:43 meeple wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2010 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote: lol i misspelled his name on the rolelist as "noe". he is in the game. I'll send you your role pm in a minute Node. Ahaha... I just got a PM from a very confused "Noe" LOL | ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
On October 12 2010 09:46 Pandain wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2010 09:43 meeple wrote: On October 12 2010 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote: lol i misspelled his name on the rolelist as "noe". he is in the game. I'll send you your role pm in a minute Node. Ahaha... I just got a PM from a very confused "Noe" LOL this is priceless ^^ | ||
|
Node
United States2159 Posts
On October 12 2010 09:43 meeple wrote: Ahaha... I just got a PM from a very confused "Noe" Bwahaha. That's great. | ||
|
DoctorHelvetica
United States15034 Posts
On October 12 2010 09:43 meeple wrote: Show nested quote + On October 12 2010 08:58 DoctorHelvetica wrote: lol i misspelled his name on the rolelist as "noe". he is in the game. I'll send you your role pm in a minute Node. Ahaha... I just got a PM from a very confused "Noe" :3 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6143 fl0m859 shahzam447 C9.Mang0222 FrodaN203 KnowMe139 ArmadaUGS91 Mew2King69 JuggernautJason69 ToD62 ViBE18 PPMD17 NeuroSwarm13 |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|