• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8840 users

Wikileaks - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 68 69 70 Next
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 00:36:26
July 26 2010 00:35 GMT
#61
Travis, had a rough day?

Anyway, it will be interesting to see the remaining documents wikileaks has not released as of yet.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
July 26 2010 00:36 GMT
#62
On July 26 2010 09:32 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 09:29 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
On July 26 2010 09:25 travis wrote:
On July 26 2010 09:09 Sfydjklm wrote:
well i coulda lived without a checkmark next to my name out of sole reason to satisfy my curiosity


checkmark
what are you talking about?

if you're really that paranoid download with a proxy

but... it'd be so complicated and difficult for any intelligence agency to track who downloads this

maybe you're not being all that serious though I guess


If Travis says it's safe and that the Government won't come after you, that's all I need to know. Download away.


ty for replying to me by saying "you're wrong" and giving no basis for it whatsoever.

unless the server that this is hosted on works with U.S. intelligence it would be insanely complicated for them to track people who download it.

if you disagree with me, then say why! otherwise you're just being a dick.


edit:

I realized I may be misinterpreting your tone completely and that you aren't being sarcastic at all, lol. if so, im sorry

which is the case?


Are you not knowledgeable in UFO cover ups, 9/11 Truth, and Fake Moon landing. So if you says it's safe then pretty much guarantees that it is safe and that the Government has more important things to stop from being leaked. That's all.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
cheeseninja
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada35 Posts
July 26 2010 00:37 GMT
#63
Stealthblue = epic troll
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 26 2010 00:37 GMT
#64
ok so im still not sure if your original statement was sarcastic or not but you're definitely being a dick
cheeseninja
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada35 Posts
July 26 2010 00:38 GMT
#65
travis he's just trolling, and apparently it's working
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 26 2010 00:40 GMT
#66
On July 26 2010 08:55 Kennigit wrote:
Aww i was hoping especially for special operations reports

ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 00:43:29
July 26 2010 00:41 GMT
#67
uh I don't care what word you call it. calling being a dick "trolling" doesn't change that he's being a dick who isn't helping the conversation at all.

if me pointing out that he is being an asshole is him being "successful" then yes he's being "successful". if he's playing some stupid mind game let me assure you I don't give a shit about it.

and for those who think I am upset im not upset at all I just am tired of the masses of bullshit on these forums, it's freaking everywhere. can't people just have serious conversations about serious topics?
wadadde
Profile Joined February 2009
270 Posts
July 26 2010 00:41 GMT
#68
On July 26 2010 08:46 ckw wrote:
I can't access the website, would be funny if the government pulled the plug on it. (I doubt it but they can.) This is a big deal if I can ever access the site I'll read a lot of it while im on vacation I have nothing better to do. How was it leaked? Government official that was pissed or is it unknown. You can expect a whole lot of stuff to go down in the next few days as reporters and the like read this information.

I'm gunna make some popcorn, sit back and watch the internetZ blow up along with the news...


Wow just read a lot that was posted by a news website. All they posted were friendly fire accidents and civilians being killed in crossfire. It's fucking war, shit happens and now people are going to be all over this reports as usual and ignore the reports of AMERICAN or ALLIE'D soldiers being cutt up by fucking Taliban fucks.

Disgusting tribalism. Just what the world needs.. another barbarian idiot.
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 00:44:30
July 26 2010 00:44 GMT
#69
On July 26 2010 09:41 travis wrote:
uh I don't care what word you call it. calling being a dick "trolling" doesn't change that he's being a dick who isn't helping the conversation at all.

if me pointing out that he is being an asshole is him being "successful" then yes he's being "successful". if he's playing some stupid mind game let me assure you I don't give a shit about it.

and for those who think I am upset im not upset at all I just am tired of the masses of bullshit on these forums, it's freaking everywhere. can't people just have serious conversations about serious topics?


You sound upset.

And seriously, these are good forums. PM a mod, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get at least warned or temp banned.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 00:48:27
July 26 2010 00:48 GMT
#70
My point was that nobody believes Travis, for example the China UFO thread, but when someone says they don't want to be added on to a checklist for downloading the files or clicking on the links, they ignore him when says that it is pretty far fetched and they then think that it's crazy enough to happen.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Vysen
Profile Joined July 2010
United States79 Posts
July 26 2010 00:48 GMT
#71
People die in wars?

omg what a surprise

ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 26 2010 00:50 GMT
#72
On July 26 2010 09:48 Vysen wrote:
People die in wars?

omg what a surprise



dude wtf spoiler tag
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Wombatsavior
Profile Joined November 2009
United States107 Posts
July 26 2010 00:52 GMT
#73
Wikileak's creator Julian Assange during a TED talk, very powerful and even brutal stuff, must watch if I say so myself.

http://www.wimp.com/julianassange/

Get learned, for every one person that knows one more smidget of truth, it does everyone that much better. It is twenty minutes long, so those of you with extreme ADHD don't bother, as I know if it doesn't say everything in 30 seconds its not worth your time.

(Sorry if this has already been posted before.)
The more simple you become, the easier the Truth is to see.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 00:53:50
July 26 2010 00:53 GMT
#74
On July 26 2010 09:48 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
My point was that nobody believes Travis, for example the China UFO thread, but when someone says they don't want to be added on to a checklist for downloading the files or clicking on the links, they ignore him when says that it is pretty far fetched and they then think that it's crazy enough to happen.

I still remember the UFO Obama thread, that was fucking priceless. Obama was to announce aliens. Apparently this was the reason behind why he got that Nobel prize, so he would become more authoritative as a ambassador for the entire earth. Epic Thread that was.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 26 2010 00:53 GMT
#75
stealth im sorry if I sounded a bit harsh I wasn't really addressing you in particular so much as the whole "trolling" thing in general and the way many people reply to it

"lol he's trolling you haha"
"man you're falling for his trolling by replying to him seriously"

Even when I made that post I wasn't sure what you meant exactly by your posts, which was kind of the problem. I don't mind being teased but I do like it to be clear what the other person is saying and for them to be saying something with a point.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
July 26 2010 00:54 GMT
#76
This is like someone posting SC2 Cinematic/Cut Scene Leaks except IRL.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
July 26 2010 00:56 GMT
#77
And the shit hits the fan...

Looks like someone is going to be out for blood in the next few months.
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 26 2010 00:58 GMT
#78
On July 26 2010 09:40 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 08:55 Kennigit wrote:
Aww i was hoping especially for special operations reports


cia security > army security
not to mention the CIA will REALLY be out for wikilinks if that happened
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 01:00:50
July 26 2010 00:59 GMT
#79
On July 26 2010 09:53 travis wrote:
stealth im sorry if I sounded a bit harsh I wasn't really addressing you in particular so much as the whole "trolling" thing in general and the way many people reply to it

"lol he's trolling you haha"
"man you're falling for his trolling by replying to him seriously"

Even when I made that post I wasn't sure what you meant exactly by your posts, which was kind of the problem. I don't mind being teased but I do like it to be clear what the other person is saying and for them to be saying something with a point.


For that I apologize I should have made my point clear the first time.

On July 26 2010 09:53 Integra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2010 09:48 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
My point was that nobody believes Travis, for example the China UFO thread, but when someone says they don't want to be added on to a checklist for downloading the files or clicking on the links, they ignore him when says that it is pretty far fetched and they then think that it's crazy enough to happen.

I still remember the UFO Obama thread, that was fucking priceless. Obama was to announce aliens. Apparently this was the reason behind why he got that Nobel prize, so he would become more authoritative as a ambassador for the entire earth. Epic Thread that was.



Don't know about that I kind of meant the Tether and Hubble footage showing "debris". I guess also the PP link discussions.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-26 01:05:42
July 26 2010 01:01 GMT
#80
Well im sorry I was so harsh my parents are fighting about stupid shit and it's probably effecting my mood without me being entirely aware of it.

And yeah I think integra either wasn't talking about that thread in regards to me or is confused cuz I definitely wouldn't say stuff like that lol
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 68 69 70 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Rush vs Light
Afreeca ASL 8052
StarCastTV_EN217
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko249
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10436
Bisu 3107
FanTaSy 2325
Jaedong 935
BeSt 664
actioN 593
Horang2 414
EffOrt 412
Leta 292
Larva 262
[ Show more ]
Zeus 199
Barracks 125
Dewaltoss 120
Mind 93
Mong 84
JYJ 81
scan(afreeca) 71
sorry 58
ToSsGirL 57
Sexy 48
Killer 47
Free 39
Shinee 37
Aegong 35
sSak 33
soO 33
Bale 31
HiyA 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe242
Counter-Strike
byalli753
Other Games
singsing1737
olofmeister884
crisheroes289
Pyrionflax188
KnowMe105
dupreeh70
Livibee1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick659
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 138
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1324
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
32m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 32m
Replay Cast
12h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.