• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:26
CEST 14:26
KST 21:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

Japanese rightist attacked China's embassy

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-23 23:05:39
April 22 2004 17:59 GMT
#1
The Chinese embassy in Osaka was attacked by Japanese mob and terrorist!

It is doubtless that the incident will further deteriorate the diplomatic relations between China and Japan!


As an ordinary citizen of China, I would like to say that most of us will strengthen our efforts to boycott Japan and Japanese goods!

We will never yield to Japan, a potential terrorist country in the world!
Muhweli
Profile Joined September 2002
Finland5328 Posts
April 22 2004 18:02 GMT
#2
One man to speak for both countries! yay!
River me timbers.
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
April 22 2004 18:02 GMT
#3
--- Nuked ---
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 18:10 GMT
#4
I should say that revenge is going to take place, sooner or later!!
Anal_Ripper
Profile Joined December 2002
Russian Federation1233 Posts
April 22 2004 18:34 GMT
#5
On April 23 2004 03:02 Chibi[OWNS] wrote:
I agree, all Japanese people and objects suck

no, Japan kicks ass
Better to fast than eat of every meat, better to live alone than mate with all
Hautamaki
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Canada1311 Posts
April 22 2004 18:42 GMT
#6
they kicked YOUR ass in WW1 lol
True learning is not the memorization of knowledge; it is the internalization of patterns.
Chibi[OWNS]
Profile Joined May 2003
United Kingdom10597 Posts
April 22 2004 18:44 GMT
#7
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-22 19:13:06
April 22 2004 19:10 GMT
#8
You said yourself that these were rightist, and by that I take it you mean extremists.. You can't judge a country just from that. However, I'm not extremely fond of Japan, a lot of it probably stems from having spent too much time with koreans but also from reading about just what they did during WWII :/

However, that was a different generation almost entirely,
I think the way you are talking now is very much uncalled for. Is there any INDEPENDENT news article about this, in english preferably since I do not speak mandarine/cantonese etc.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 19:44 GMT
#9
On April 23 2004 04:10 FrozenArbiter wrote:
You said yourself that these were rightist, and by that I take it you mean extremists.. You can't judge a country just from that. However, I'm not extremely fond of Japan, a lot of it probably stems from having spent too much time with koreans but also from reading about just what they did during WWII :/

However, that was a different generation almost entirely,
I think the way you are talking now is very much uncalled for. Is there any INDEPENDENT news article about this, in english preferably since I do not speak mandarine/cantonese etc.



I'm a new generation born in 1983, but that doesn't mean that I should forget what Japan has done to us in the past. You know, the country doesn't feel guilty of its criminal action in WORLD WAR 2. Every year, the priminister of the country memories the war criminals whose hands were stuffed with blood of the Chinese, Koreans and many other Asian countries.
I don't need hatred, but what Japan is doing corners me to hate it!
You said you want to read the independent article. But I'm sorry, the world seldom reflects fairly about the crazy action of Japan both in the past and now. So I can not find any English news about the incident till now.
In Chinese, it is enough, I can read enough information about the terrorist attack on China's embassy. I think I can translate them into English.
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 19:49 GMT
#10
On April 23 2004 04:10 FrozenArbiter wrote:
You said yourself that these were rightist, and by that I take it you mean extremists.. You can't judge a country just from that. However, I'm not extremely fond of Japan, a lot of it probably stems from having spent too much time with koreans but also from reading about just what they did during WWII :/

However, that was a different generation almost entirely,
I think the way you are talking now is very much uncalled for. Is there any INDEPENDENT news article about this, in english preferably since I do not speak mandarine/cantonese etc.


I'm not an extremist at all. I don't think you can fully understand what the Chinese and korean people are thinking about Japan! Because the people in your country have never been treated theroidly by the Japanese.
Yuljan
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
2196 Posts
April 22 2004 19:49 GMT
#11
I like china and Japan and i dont care about the governments
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
April 22 2004 19:56 GMT
#12
On April 23 2004 04:49 Yuljan wrote:
I like china and Japan and i dont care about the governments


I like them both but I DO care about the governments as they set the path for the future...
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
April 22 2004 20:00 GMT
#13
Koreans, Chinese -_-;; kinda don't like Japan. It is not because of the past. It is because they don't accept what they have done in the past. Also, they changed all their history books to make children and new generation believe they didn't do anything wrong in the past. Yes!I like japanese girls, but screw Japan -_-;
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 20:03 GMT
#14
On April 23 2004 04:56 Schnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 04:49 Yuljan wrote:
I like china and Japan and i dont care about the governments


I like them both but I DO care about the governments as they set the path for the future...


And I respect Germany as well.
Germany, France and Japan are competing for the right to build the high-velocity railway in my country. Browsing the BBS, you can easily find that most Chinese refuse to give any chance to Japan.
I think it a good business chance for Germany and France!
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 20:04 GMT
#15
On April 23 2004 05:00 FreeZEternal wrote:
Koreans, Chinese -_-;; kinda don't like Japan. It is not because of the past. It is because they don't accept what they have done in the past. Also, they changed all their history books to make children and new generation believe they didn't do anything wrong in the past. Yes!I like japanese girls, but screw Japan -_-;


Yes, what you have said is quite right!

But as for Japanese girl, I have no interest in them.
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
April 22 2004 20:06 GMT
#16
On April 23 2004 05:04 we want peace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 05:00 FreeZEternal wrote:
Koreans, Chinese -_-;; kinda don't like Japan. It is not because of the past. It is because they don't accept what they have done in the past. Also, they changed all their history books to make children and new generation believe they didn't do anything wrong in the past. Yes!I like japanese girls, but screw Japan -_-;


Yes, what you have said is quite right!

But as for Japanese girl, I have no interest in them.


you should try it lol...
we want peace
Profile Joined April 2004
China202 Posts
April 22 2004 20:14 GMT
#17
On April 23 2004 05:06 FreeZEternal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 05:04 we want peace wrote:
On April 23 2004 05:00 FreeZEternal wrote:
Koreans, Chinese -_-;; kinda don't like Japan. It is not because of the past. It is because they don't accept what they have done in the past. Also, they changed all their history books to make children and new generation believe they didn't do anything wrong in the past. Yes!I like japanese girls, but screw Japan -_-;


Yes, what you have said is quite right!

But as for Japanese girl, I have no interest in them.


you should try it lol...


Thanks for the advice
Tricky
Profile Joined September 2003
China752 Posts
April 22 2004 20:18 GMT
#18
JAPANNESS FUCKING DIE fuckin balless prick they deserve another couple of nukes GOGO AMERICANS PWN THEM PLSSSSSS !@#$
the one
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
April 22 2004 20:20 GMT
#19
rofl
Tricky
Profile Joined September 2003
China752 Posts
April 22 2004 20:20 GMT
#20
On April 23 2004 03:34 Anal_Ripper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2004 03:02 Chibi[OWNS] wrote:
I agree, all Japanese people and objects suck

no, Japan kicks ass




fuck off russians u r country s just abt to be extinctedd in the history book gl
the one
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 234
TKL 139
CranKy Ducklings57
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM881
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 881
Lowko440
IndyStarCraft 151
TKL 139
Rex 63
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55100
Free 3466
Jaedong 1884
BeSt 666
Soulkey 460
Horang2 367
Soma 310
Hyun 216
Zeus 205
Last 148
[ Show more ]
firebathero 140
sorry 135
Mind 117
Pusan 90
soO 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 24
Aegong 21
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6647
Dendi655
XaKoH 387
canceldota41
Other Games
gofns31944
singsing2168
B2W.Neo489
byalli423
Pyrionflax287
ToD174
QueenE35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 12
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1209
• WagamamaTV459
League of Legends
• Jankos3373
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 34m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.