• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10218 users

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
.Ix
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines266 Posts
May 17 2010 00:06 GMT
#61
Pass the torch? To whom?

And this is really sad news ;_____; Valhalla awaits him!
SoManyDeadLings
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada255 Posts
May 17 2010 01:35 GMT
#62
God this music is absolutely terrible. I forced myself to listen to a whole min. of Holy Diver before I couldn't bare it any longer.

One less "artist" of this "music" in the world.
wsrgry
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
May 17 2010 01:41 GMT
#63
On May 17 2010 10:35 SoManyDeadLings wrote:
God this music is absolutely terrible. I forced myself to listen to a whole min. of Holy Diver before I couldn't bare it any longer.

One less "artist" of this "music" in the world.


You should keep your thoughts to yourself asshole.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Fumi
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
529 Posts
May 17 2010 01:50 GMT
#64
On May 17 2010 10:35 SoManyDeadLings wrote:
God this music is absolutely terrible. I forced myself to listen to a whole min. of Holy Diver before I couldn't bare it any longer.

One less "artist" of this "music" in the world.

Even if you don't like his music, a person just died, grow up. I don't care if you're a troll, just...go away.
Flash, Stats, Reach, Tossgirl <> Boxer, Nestea, MC, Foxer fangirl | http://osu.ppy.sh/u/181432
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
May 17 2010 02:03 GMT
#65
Relax, he's just trying a said attempt at trolling. I mean, he's still an idiot, but just leave him be.


On May 17 2010 09:06 .Ix wrote:
Pass the torch? To whom?

And this is really sad news ;_____; Valhalla awaits him!


I was quoting Tenacious D's "Dio".
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 17 2010 02:12 GMT
#66
...omg. :<

This..

What

><!!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Ironclown
Profile Joined October 2009
United States73 Posts
May 17 2010 02:12 GMT
#67
I am getting teary eyed listening to holy diver right now.... omg I can't believe this!

RIP DIO

EVERYONE NEEDS TO BLARE HOLY DIVER TODAY, and if you have a flag, half mast.
I suck.
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
May 17 2010 02:14 GMT
#68
Ready were going to do this...for Dio



Ride the Tiger
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
wiesel
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany727 Posts
May 17 2010 02:19 GMT
#69
Rip
keNNabis
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada159 Posts
May 17 2010 02:29 GMT
#70
RIP
I ARE VANCOUVER CANUCK
economist_
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Vietnam719 Posts
May 17 2010 02:41 GMT
#71
Economics forecast assumes everything, except responsibilities
Imagist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Australia484 Posts
May 17 2010 02:43 GMT
#72
RJD was a fantastic singer and, from everything I've heard, an all-around nice guy. He had an unbelievable life, and it's sad to see a talent and a person like that go.

I'm glad I had the chance to see him perform live a few years ago.
I enjoy Starcraft when I'm not too busy being dynamic and attractive.
MamiyaOtaru
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1687 Posts
May 17 2010 02:56 GMT
#73
On May 17 2010 10:35 SoManyDeadLings wrote:
I forced myself to listen to a whole min. of Holy Diver before I couldn't bare it any longer.
Agree with this.

But not with
One less "artist" of this "music" in the world.
Nothing stops you from just turning the radio dial. Or not downloading it on iTunes. He can play what he wants, he's still a person
DallasTx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
47 Posts
May 17 2010 02:58 GMT
#74
Wow.. just terrible..
JohannesH
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1364 Posts
May 17 2010 03:19 GMT
#75
Wow, didn't see this coming at all... Didn't know he was sick... Great musician, and a respectable man in every respect. Still quite young too. Makes me really sad even if I never properly met him.

Something's calling me back
Like a light in the black
Yes I'm ready to go
I'm coming home
If you have to ask, you don't know.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
May 17 2010 04:00 GMT
#76


tt
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
May 17 2010 04:08 GMT
#77
Moderator<:3-/-<
BlueApex
Profile Joined May 2010
63 Posts
May 17 2010 04:10 GMT
#78
tenacious d is going to die crying
The very best, I want to be
SoManyDeadLings
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada255 Posts
May 17 2010 05:01 GMT
#79
On May 17 2010 10:50 Fumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2010 10:35 SoManyDeadLings wrote:
God this music is absolutely terrible. I forced myself to listen to a whole min. of Holy Diver before I couldn't bare it any longer.

One less "artist" of this "music" in the world.

Even if you don't like his music, a person just died, grow up. I don't care if you're a troll, just...go away.


For once, I am not trolling.

His music is absolutely terrible. Sad that I am a person has died, I was merely expressing my distaste for such shitty tunes.

User was temp banned for this post.
wsrgry
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
May 17 2010 05:04 GMT
#80
RIP

SoManyDeadLings please stop.
aka myheronoob
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 54m
OSC
6h 54m
Replay Cast
6h 54m
OSC
19h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.