• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9412 users

R.I.P Ronnie James Dio - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
May 16 2010 21:11 GMT
#21
ah wtf
beep boop
NiTenIchiRyu
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom273 Posts
May 16 2010 21:12 GMT
#22
There goes one of the most influential rock musicians ever to live...RIP Ronnie
NonFactor
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden698 Posts
May 16 2010 21:13 GMT
#23
R.I.P!

He had an amazing voice. I'm too young to have ''experienced'' him but my parents were absolute fans, even naming my big brother after him.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
May 16 2010 21:13 GMT
#24
Wow thats a sad day :/ RIP
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
AlTheCake
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1071 Posts
May 16 2010 21:21 GMT
#25
RIP Dio

;____;
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
May 16 2010 21:21 GMT
#26
Heard about this about a half hour ago... really made me sad. He really IS a legend. All my friends got to see him play one of his last live shows last year with Heaven & Hell @ Sonisphere Festival, said he was amazing. RIP Sir.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
May 16 2010 21:23 GMT
#27
When there's lightning - it always bring me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
I cry for magic - I feel it dancing in the light
But it was cold - I lost my hold
To the shadows of the night

There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

Do your demons - do they ever let you go
When you've tried - do they hide -deep inside
Is it someone that you know
You're a picture - just an image caught in time
We're a lie - you and I
We're words without a rhyme

There's no sign of the morning coming
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

When there's lightning - it always brings me down
Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found
Feel the magic -feel it dancing in the air
But it's fear - and you'll hear
It calling you beware

There's no sign of the morning coming
There's no sight of the day
You've been left on your own
Like a Rainbow in the Dark

RIP DIO!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!
seNsiX.421
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
May 16 2010 21:26 GMT
#28
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
Maedi
Profile Joined August 2009
United States477 Posts
May 16 2010 21:28 GMT
#29
I honestly died thought he already died like four months ago... I guess it was just a rumor. I've already done my grievances but this only opens the wound again.
RIP!
Kalpman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden406 Posts
May 16 2010 21:29 GMT
#30
One of the greatest men of what we like to call metal has passed away, do know that we will miss you man.
I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!
0kz
Profile Joined January 2010
Italy1118 Posts
May 16 2010 21:29 GMT
#31
omg wtf O.o
speedphlux
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria962 Posts
May 16 2010 21:34 GMT
#32

Rest in peace Ronnie !
Rock'n'Roll Children (Live)
... Humanity Is Not What I Suffer From ...
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
May 16 2010 21:34 GMT
#33
Wow, first Pete Steele a few weeks ago and now Dio. Sad times for Metal fans. Rest in peace, you were a man greater than heaven and hell.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
lgd-haze
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden547 Posts
May 16 2010 21:37 GMT
#34
On May 17 2010 06:34 KNICK wrote:
Wow, first Pete Steele a few weeks ago and now Dio. Sad times for Metal fans. Rest in peace, you were a man greater than heaven and hell.


Except when he was heaven and hell!

R.I.P Dio
Please don't take ozzy with you
Flying Tushin!!
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
May 16 2010 21:41 GMT
#35
On May 17 2010 06:37 lgd-haze wrote:
Except when he was heaven and hell!


That's pretty much what I was aiming at.

He was so much more than Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath album or the later band) though, I mean, without him we wouldn't have our \m/ in Metal, that alone should suffice to show how important this man was for our beloved music genre.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
ZooG
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden618 Posts
May 16 2010 21:53 GMT
#36
R.I.P Dio!
Holy Diver!
"Rain, also a name for a meteorological condition" -Artosis
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
May 16 2010 21:55 GMT
#37
Lame. I'ma listen to Dio all day starting now.

RIP.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
May 16 2010 21:55 GMT
#38
On May 17 2010 05:49 plated.rawr wrote:
Men die, legends live forever!

RIP Dio.


Amen.
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
May 16 2010 21:58 GMT
#39
fake?
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 16 2010 22:00 GMT
#40
Only thing I think of when I see this thread is Jotaro going:

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 556
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65361
Calm 10336
Bisu 2735
FanTaSy 1205
Stork 744
Rush 360
firebathero 226
Snow 216
soO 175
Last 118
[ Show more ]
Mind 104
hero 101
Free 78
Pusan 74
Sharp 74
ToSsGirL 42
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Mong 31
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 25
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
Terrorterran 16
zelot 14
HiyA 13
Noble 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7033
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m3503
byalli881
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
gofns35828
singsing2515
Liquid`RaSZi764
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt325
Pyrionflax271
Happy256
Hui .216
Mlord213
Khaldor95
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV565
League of Legends
• Jankos3042
• Nemesis3012
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1558
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
9h 29m
OSC
22h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.