
i cant wait to get it.
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
green.at
Austria1459 Posts
![]() i cant wait to get it. | ||
|
Narwhal
United Kingdom314 Posts
![]() ![]() I'm currently waiting for my new pc after the first one they sent had problems. Your setup is pretty sweet, I would recommend upgrading the ram when the time comes although you didn't say anything about an operating system, I hope you didn't forget ect, installing a fresh system with an OS can be a little difficult. | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|