![[image loading]](http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_94c26786db095adb22ed97c84016c78e.jpg)
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://i41.tinypic.com/29zhok.jpg)
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
DorF
Sweden961 Posts
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10977&id=100000563199896 | ||
|
andiCR
Costa Rica2273 Posts
what haha | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
holy shit that's good | ||
|
chicken`
Germany3478 Posts
![]() ![]() | ||
|
Jaeden
Romania1489 Posts
| ||
|
PangO
Chile1870 Posts
![]() i suck so bad | ||
|
skuj
United States302 Posts
| ||
|
meeple
Canada10211 Posts
You look exactly like Cousin IT... | ||
|
skuj
United States302 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() | ||
|
XsebT
Denmark2980 Posts
On December 09 2009 04:46 skuj wrote: scanner decided to be temperamental so i had to take a photo of my drawing. + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() You put a piece of paper on top of your photo, didn't you? :D | ||
|
KCrazy
United States278 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() | ||
|
DrainX
Sweden3187 Posts
On December 09 2009 05:45 Jyvblamo wrote: Jaedong's self portrait is still haunting my nightmares... + Show Spoiler + ![]() ![]() That's really good I'm just waiting for Glider (theportraitart.com) to come in here and own everyone. | ||
|
Archaic
United States4024 Posts
On December 04 2009 01:54 fanatacist wrote: ![]() Lol drawing on a slant fuck me UP haha I look redonk EDIT: omfg I look like I drew two faces and then put them together lololol fuck weed It looks a little like the Flash twitch face. Doesn't do the picture justice =\. | ||
|
fanatacist
10319 Posts
I will have to try again when I am a little more sober... maybe... eventually.. whenever that is | ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() He drew it from memory so it wasn't really based off a photo or anything, so I got nothing for comparison :< ...He makes fun of me for being emo when I'm not emo. FFFFU T_T | ||
|
iSiN
United States1075 Posts
On December 09 2009 06:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Here's a sketch my friend drew of me (I personally can't draw to save my life) a while back: + Show Spoiler + ![]() He drew it from memory so it wasn't really based off a photo or anything, so I got nothing for comparison :< ...He makes fun of me for being emo when I'm not emo. FFFFU T_T it's ok I think you're emo ^_^ | ||
|
11cc
Finland561 Posts
On December 09 2009 06:24 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Here's a sketch my friend drew of me (I personally can't draw to save my life) a while back: + Show Spoiler + ![]() He drew it from memory so it wasn't really based off a photo or anything, so I got nothing for comparison :< ...He makes fun of me for being emo when I'm not emo. FFFFU T_T idra is that you? O.o | ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
But no I don't actually look like Idra (I'm Chinese for starters), I guess the sketch does kind of though haha xD | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|