• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:17
CEST 05:17
KST 12:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6815 users

Draw yourself like the pros!

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 16:55:13
December 03 2009 16:19 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Reference Link

On December 03 2009 13:05 -fj. wrote:
Man, now I want to see TL members draw themselves.


Very simple, draw a picture of yourself (doesn't have to be by hand like these guys) and upload it with a photo of yourself for comparison! I think this could be fun n_n;

Please no shitty lame posts ;_;

EDIT: Or maybe people can post their pictures and then others can draw them? I think that would be funny too lol.
Peace~
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
December 03 2009 16:27 GMT
#2
I wish I had Jaedongs drawing skills.
icyF
Profile Joined June 2008
Finland305 Posts
December 03 2009 16:33 GMT
#3
No time to draw one now, but I'll deffinately do that later on tonight.

Tip: If you draw on Paint or what ever, use your left hand (right for lefties ofc) and adjust the sensibility of your mouse way high to get the right touch and make them look like the pics of the pros (read= make them look retarded).
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
December 03 2009 16:38 GMT
#4
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]



I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
December 03 2009 16:38 GMT
#5
On December 04 2009 01:33 icyF wrote:
No time to draw one now, but I'll deffinately do that later on tonight.

Tip: If you draw on Paint or what ever, use your left hand (right for lefties ofc) and adjust the sensibility of your mouse way high to get the right touch and make them look like the pics of the pros (read= make them look retarded).

Haha I just tried that and fuck it is tough, even for someone who was taught to be ambidextrous ):

I actually was hoping for a mix of funny-bad and omfg awesome ones n_n; I am doing mine by hand right now
Peace~
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
December 03 2009 16:49 GMT
#6
where's glider?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 17:23:36
December 03 2009 16:54 GMT
#7
[image loading]

Lol drawing on a slant fuck me UP haha I look redonk

EDIT: omfg I look like I drew two faces and then put them together lololol fuck weed
Peace~
lesser_good
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada698 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 17:01:42
December 03 2009 17:01 GMT
#8
[image loading]

:D i tried drawing anime eyes but i suuck 2much
oh and yes i know im balding D:
pew pew
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
December 03 2009 17:12 GMT
#9
LOL HOW ARE THEY SO BAD AT DRAWING
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
December 03 2009 17:25 GMT
#10
On December 04 2009 02:12 bdams19 wrote:
LOL HOW ARE THEY SO BAD AT DRAWING

Me play starcraft. Me no draw. Me macro kthnx.
Peace~
Altair
Profile Joined August 2009
243 Posts
December 03 2009 17:31 GMT
#11
On December 04 2009 01:54 fanatacist wrote:
Lol drawing on a slant fuck me UP haha I look redonk

Hehehe the smile in your drawing is more like a "hmpf" face.

The only thing i can draw is a stickman. Actually i can't even draw that cos' i don't make his limbs symmetric.
Storchen
Profile Joined September 2006
Sweden4385 Posts
December 03 2009 17:32 GMT
#12
[image loading]


I really suck at MSPaint :/ (and I'm really flattering myself with the stubble)

Efforts drawing is nice
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
December 03 2009 17:34 GMT
#13
Hahaha EffOrt's was amazing XD
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 18:01:18
December 03 2009 17:59 GMT
#14
[image loading]

The best I could've done in 1 minute ;D.
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 03 2009 18:01 GMT
#15
I dont have a scanner, so drawing with mouse ftw

[image loading]
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
perfectteeth
Profile Joined November 2009
United States30 Posts
December 03 2009 18:03 GMT
#16
On December 04 2009 02:32 Storchen wrote:
[image loading]


I really suck at MSPaint :/ (and I'm really flattering myself with the stubble)

Efforts drawing is nice


is this a plastic bag around your neck?
sexy pants btw, do you cook?
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 18:45:35
December 03 2009 18:30 GMT
#17
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=72636&currentpage=2

btw no one ever guessed the people on the last page and they are so easy
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 03 2009 18:33 GMT
#18
in for later, but i must warn you my paint skills are not so good
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-03 19:05:47
December 03 2009 18:50 GMT
#19
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


i'll do my best with shitty work mouse gimme a sec

edit-
[image loading]
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
December 03 2009 19:05 GMT
#20
http://fav.me/dfvoqc

Heres mine.
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17287
Rain 1498
GuemChi 593
sSak 26
NaDa 24
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever485
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 602
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1034
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g7717
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0179
ViBE123
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick788
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 157
• Letter148
• Light_VIP 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo592
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Scarra923
• Shiphtur718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 43m
INu's Battles
7h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 43m
OSC
18h 58m
Replay Cast
19h 43m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.