• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11141 users

Quake Live Beta - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
February 03 2009 15:20 GMT
#181
I will start to paly tonight.. Fear me :D mouahaha

Thx Nebula
n_n
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
February 03 2009 18:05 GMT
#182
Can't wait till I start playing with some TL'ers. I want to duel. :p
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
February 04 2009 09:38 GMT
#183
Looking for Aus/NZ'ers to play with, my name on QL is Bejje
Commentator
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
February 04 2009 10:51 GMT
#184
I Started to play yesterday. Name is FaCe00

first game I palyed I lost 21-0 in a duel T_T I didn't know the map and the other guys war pretty good.
Then I done a clan war thing (like 5v5 and you start full packed) that wasn't really fun but I did not bad with a 6-4 frag score.

I really gotta try CTF tonight
n_n
Deleted User 31996
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
843 Posts
February 04 2009 10:53 GMT
#185
li0n here, keen to play too
aus only~
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
February 04 2009 10:58 GMT
#186
i got my account as well. With full screen mode on, you cant even tell its web based
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 11:43:08
February 04 2009 11:42 GMT
#187
LJ, whats your game nick?
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
February 04 2009 13:32 GMT
#188
I'm on, MCMcEmcee still. I suck so my frag:death ratio % is like .2%, seriously.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
GoodWill
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada149 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 14:18:11
February 04 2009 14:17 GMT
#189
add me, im "Breezeeeeee" (a total of 6 "e"s after z)

edit: im from toronto
eChoWns
Profile Joined June 2006
Germany168 Posts
February 04 2009 14:23 GMT
#190
I want to play this too how?
I am a happy man
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
February 04 2009 14:51 GMT
#191
On February 04 2009 23:23 eChoWns wrote:
I want to play this too how?


Ask anyone who has beta keys. They generally post they got beta keys to hand out.
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
Maero
Profile Joined December 2007
349 Posts
February 04 2009 16:30 GMT
#192
I have 5 invites, go ahead and PM me with first and last name and email address eChoWns.

Everyone else too, I don't mind giving them out.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 18:29:01
February 04 2009 17:24 GMT
#193
On February 04 2009 19:53 liosama wrote:
li0n here, keen to play too
aus only~

On February 04 2009 18:38 GTR-2-Go wrote:
Looking for Aus/NZ'ers to play with, my name on QL is Bejje


Hit me up on Hcorp.

li0n, your profile seems bugged? It says you're from the US and you haven't played in 2 months. o:
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
February 04 2009 18:20 GMT
#194
On February 04 2009 23:17 GoodWill wrote:
add me, im "Breezeeeeee" (a total of 6 "e"s after z)

edit: im from toronto

How you add ppl ??
n_n
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
February 04 2009 18:33 GMT
#195
On February 05 2009 03:20 FaCE_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2009 23:17 GoodWill wrote:
add me, im "Breezeeeeee" (a total of 6 "e"s after z)

edit: im from toronto

How you add ppl ??


[image loading]


From there you just search their name on QL and you can see their profile/invite them.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
JudgeMathis
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Cuba1286 Posts
February 04 2009 19:42 GMT
#196
On February 05 2009 03:20 FaCE_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2009 23:17 GoodWill wrote:
add me, im "Breezeeeeee" (a total of 6 "e"s after z)

edit: im from toronto

How you add ppl ??


I tried adding you today, Face. I don't know if you accepted my friend request.
Benching 225 is light weight. Soy Cubano y Boricua!
fonger
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United Kingdom1218 Posts
February 04 2009 20:23 GMT
#197
H I started out 3-0 over that fl33t guy you were playing (including one gauntlet xD) before he stomped me 11-4. I'M COMING FOR YOU.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-04 20:46:36
February 04 2009 20:39 GMT
#198
I can't believe you fragged me, my pride is in tatters
TATTERS

In order to keep momentum in duels you have to utilise timing.

Weapons: 5 second respawn.
Red Armour/Yellow Armour (RA/YA): 25 seconds respawn.
Megahealth (MH): 35 seconds respawn.

You need to base your play around these things, especially the latter two. Take note of the routes people use to make your play more efficient! You're already familiar with DM6 (Campgrounds), but also know that if you stick to the same route every time it can be used against you. I know there was at least one time where I fragged you or fl3et (or vice versa) because I knew where you/he was going. The best part of QL is that in order to become better all you have to do is play, and be a bit observational. None of this poring-over-replays-for-hours and memorising build orders crap.

I modified my UI so that my round timer is in the top-middle of my screen so I can keep track of shit more effectively. Holla back if any of you think this sounds useful and I'll show you how to install that.

[image loading]



also getting 4 frags against fl3et is pretty good
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
February 04 2009 20:48 GMT
#199
i'm going to head off to school in 10 or so minutes but will you aus/nz'ers be on around 4pm AEDST?
Commentator
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
February 04 2009 20:50 GMT
#200
I'll probably be on yeah.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
Mini 163
White-Ra 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6136
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu586
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2302
FrodaN1522
fl0m1483
RotterdaM879
olofmeister855
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes295
Livibee229
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 19
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1491
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 57m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
15h 57m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.