• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6686 users

The Official Fighting Games Topic - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 296 Next
New Updated Fighting Game Thread
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
June 26 2008 06:28 GMT
#521
haha the great thing is that the Lilica player was dropping the combo ;(

yoon commentary is great, I miss when he was here in Austin
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-28 09:49:53
June 28 2008 09:48 GMT
#522
so Sengoku Basara X finally hit PS2 this past week, I played around and got Nobunaga's infinite down in like 10 minutes =/ What a silly game.

Also took 2nd place at a small GGAC tournament in San Antonio, could have won if I hadn't dropped so many Slayer combos... or if I had just stuck with Sol and reaction VV'd in the finals. Poor Houston players, I think those guys ate like 30+ VV's each when I plowed through them in loser's bracket =x Wish we had the vids so I could see how ugly those matches looked to the onlookers.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
myrmidon2537
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Philippines2188 Posts
June 28 2008 12:42 GMT
#523
On June 25 2008 03:50 Bill307 wrote:
Wow, what are the odds that we get TWO myrmidons in this topic. I didn't even realize you guys were two different posters until now.


Hahaha, I actually knew this for quite a while now =p (I think since the other topic, had me confused for a while then I started seeing him in other more SC related topics since I'm pretty much garbage in SC -_-

On topic though, its sad, I haven't even tried arcana heart T_T It looks really good from all the good stuff you showed
IPT.PromilKid: I'm only good at Marvel
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
June 28 2008 18:01 GMT
#524
Oh man MCMcEmcee, you probably should have ;o. Good job though. And I assume none of those got recorded?
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
June 28 2008 18:03 GMT
#525
On June 28 2008 18:48 MCMcEmcee wrote:
so Sengoku Basara X finally hit PS2 this past week, I played around and got Nobunaga's infinite down in like 10 minutes =/ What a silly game.

Also took 2nd place at a small GGAC tournament in San Antonio, could have won if I hadn't dropped so many Slayer combos... or if I had just stuck with Sol and reaction VV'd in the finals. Poor Houston players, I think those guys ate like 30+ VV's each when I plowed through them in loser's bracket =x Wish we had the vids so I could see how ugly those matches looked to the onlookers.

UMECANIC VIPAH
Moderator。◕‿◕。
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-29 13:58:41
June 28 2008 18:46 GMT
#526
Gamersvision ranking battles are up
Semifinal 1
OTB (YU), Totsuka teacher (DU), Yamakof (DU) vs
Tottori (RY), Yaoichi (KE), AFM (CH)

+ Show Spoiler +




Semifinal 2
Planarian (KE), Tsuji (YU), Fubar (YA)
vs
KSK (AL) Nacchan (UR) d (DU)
+ Show Spoiler +




Finals

+ Show Spoiler +






Commentary
+ Show Spoiler +

KSK FIGHTING! About time he won something haha
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
June 28 2008 21:11 GMT
#527
On June 29 2008 03:01 SayaSP wrote:
Oh man MCMcEmcee, you probably should have ;o. Good job though. And I assume none of those got recorded?

I'm sure somebody recorded the Houston Slayer player at one point since he was on point for the most part, up until he got VV'd to death in our match.

I wonder if the Japanese have come up with a fancy term for slashback -> VV yet.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
June 29 2008 08:29 GMT
#528
DAMNIT, I wrote a bunch of stuff for the GV ranbats, but accidentally hit ctrl+W and closed the Window. -_-;;;; I'm writing this in EditPlus, now. =P

Gamersvision ranking battles are up
Semifinal 1
OTB (YU), Totsuka teacher (DU), Yamakof (DU) vs
Tottori (RY), Yaoichi (KE), AFK (CH)


typo: AFK = AFM

+ Show Spoiler [comments] +

Ummm what did I write for this... oh yeah, didn't think Tottori was a great Ryu, but he did some nice stuff at the end vs Totsuka Teacher and at the end of the 1st round vs Ochibi. TWO hits of rh tatsu is like getting hit by a super, heheh. (Each hit is 170. Ken's SA3 does 290.)

Not surprised to see Ochibi destroy Yaoichi.

Unremarkable Yun > Chun match at the end.


Semifinal 2
Planarian (KE), Tsuji (YU), Fubar (YA)
vs
KSK (AL) Nacchan (UR) d (DU)


On the gamersvision Youtube channel, the two parts for this semifinal are completely out of order: part a is the most recent vid while part b is right after semifinal 1.

+ Show Spoiler [comments] +

"K-S-K! K-S-K!" Nice wins vs Planarian (EZ) and Tsuji. Props to Tsuji for parrying that SA2 with its odd timing.

Wow @ fubarsansduck stunning Alex. KSK almost got an OCV, too.

Wow @ 1st round between FUBAR and d. And gj @ FUBAR for doing that cr.mk just out of range of Dudley's wake-up SA3.

I thought Nacchan was a Ken player? 1st round was good. Lol @ FUBAR missing a QCFx2 P in 2nd round after a neutral throw, and getting a mantis slash instead. Nacchan played really well with Urien.


Finals


+ Show Spoiler [comments] +

KSK vs Yamakof was pretty good.

WOW @ Nacchan's jab reset into dash EX Aegis.

WOW @ Nacchan's dash fierce fireball at the start of the round vs Ochibi! :O Nacchan's Urien is pretty sexy! Lol @ both players taunting after winning.

LOL @ Nachhan missing TWO aegises and getting jumping jab instead.

Nevertheless, it's official: Nacchan's Urien is a beast!
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
June 29 2008 09:59 GMT
#529
quick question-
is Totsuka Teacher the player more commonly known as Erotic Teacher?

Nice matches overall. Planarian seemed out of place, though. KSK probably just got in his head.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
June 29 2008 21:17 GMT
#530
On June 29 2008 18:59 MCMcEmcee wrote:
quick question-
is Totsuka Teacher the player more commonly known as Erotic Teacher?

Nice matches overall. Planarian seemed out of place, though. KSK probably just got in his head.

I've always assumed Totsuka Teacher = Erotic Teacher. But then again I was wrong about FUBAR = fubarduck, so...

Never heard of Planarian before.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 30 2008 00:39 GMT
#531
thanks bill
i actually typed AFK instead of AFM acouple of times, but i had to rewrite the post a couple of times
, thought i caught it the last time

I must say, AFM has a good announcing voice, even though I have no clue what he's saying
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
June 30 2008 02:40 GMT
#532
3s - FFA Ranbat 1.6 (2005 July 30)

A classic. MCs Raoh and Rockefeller do a great job.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3468349996732675751


Favourite quotes:

Roah: Rock you know I'd like to point out: we consciously made the decision to spend our Saturday evening with a bunch of smelly men.
Rockefeller: Yeah well... y-you're right...
Raoh: What's up with that?
Rockefeller: There's gotta be some way to rationalize it.
Raoh: Yeah. Lemme think about it.
Rockefeller: Whatever that is, it escapes me.

Amir with the Jesus block.

Raoh: Shadini attempting to block with his face.
Rockefeller: Yeah, the faceblock.

Not even my psychic could tell me who could win this.

Paul Lee goes down first round. Let's see if he has some juice left. Does he have any secret sauce? He's got sesame seeds but does he have the sauce?

Ed change the batteries on your Ume player!
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-30 05:04:21
June 30 2008 03:38 GMT
#533
That's some awesome stuff

Edit: ahahaha Oh just pause it then. What's he on? Tekken-fucking-5. *fade*
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 30 2008 05:09 GMT
#534
The best one was the captain america FINAL JUSTICE one, and the one where they yelled EAT DIRT every time an alex player got a throw
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-30 05:33:45
June 30 2008 05:33 GMT
#535
lol old FFA ranbat vids are the best

I think PozerWolf and I are going to record some GGAC matches tomorrow, if all goes according to plan. Of course, he still hasn't posted pretty much any matches we've recorded in the past so I don't expect this will be any different.
Who knows, though. Hopefully we'll get some funny/interesting/intense matches for the internet to check out.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
June 30 2008 05:41 GMT
#536
Commentary guaranteed?
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
June 30 2008 06:45 GMT
#537
On June 30 2008 14:41 SayaSP wrote:
Commentary guaranteed?


We only do direct feed into a VCR... Pozer then covers up the crappy audio by putting on random music but that's about it =/
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Bill307
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada9103 Posts
June 30 2008 07:44 GMT
#538
On June 30 2008 12:38 SayaSP wrote:
Edit: ahahaha Oh just pause it then. What's he on? Tekken-fucking-5. *fade*

Errr, I always thought he said: "takin' fucking 5 [minutes]"
SayaSP
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Laos5494 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-01 07:16:21
June 30 2008 07:48 GMT
#539
Oh well I must be hearing things if its really that

Edit: Bill what is this? You know Kira is still lovable.

+ Show Spoiler [4 Bill] +
Pun intended
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=PgqyIhppW0g
[iHs]SSP | I-NO-KI BOM-BA-YE | のヮの http://tinyurl.com/MLIStheCV , MLIS.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-01 23:13:25
July 01 2008 09:48 GMT
#540
So a few of us Austin GG players got together and recorded a few matches (GGAC and a few SBX, even)... problem is, Pozer is a jerk and doesn't want to upload matches that make him look bad ;( But I'll put the link up once he finally starts uploading 'em.

-edit-
A Zenia actually qualified for AH2 a while back, apparently, but the site didn't update and show it ;(

In other news, a Dorothy qualified (Dorothy LOVE is the player's tag, lol). Two characters away from having every character repped at SBO! Heart and Maori players better step it up.
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.