• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 976

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 974 975 976 977 978 1664 Next
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
July 06 2010 09:42 GMT
#19501
gratz, so you'll be staying for a while?
dota all night long with paper
('''(G_G/'''')
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 06 2010 12:28 GMT
#19502
ryugie finally found someone to play dota with :D
Get it by your hands...
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 06 2010 16:05 GMT
#19503
Mathies laying down the law:

http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showpost.php?p=1934764&postcount=42
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 06 2010 16:31 GMT
#19504
NEVA a multi-million dollar company? Source please?
Get it by your hands...
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 06 2010 16:42 GMT
#19505
Cakes? As in vTs cakes?
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 17:19:07
July 06 2010 17:17 GMT
#19506
Oh, alv/eth/lmn
I finally updated/got tunnglebunngle to work now ;D
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
July 06 2010 17:18 GMT
#19507
waaaaiiit
nvm, i think i got it
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 19:21:36
July 06 2010 19:16 GMT
#19508
On July 07 2010 01:42 Ack1027 wrote:
Cakes? As in vTs cakes?


If we're thinking the same CaKeS I can only laugh at how BM the dude was when I played against him (I went like 28-2 or somethin)

Edit: I went 27-3-6 as Swiftblade

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=2395995

Edit 2: Just checked CaKeS' stats and saw this...

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=5591277

rofl... nice stat pad
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-06 19:49:02
July 06 2010 19:48 GMT
#19509
On July 07 2010 04:16 itzbrandnew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 01:42 Ack1027 wrote:
Cakes? As in vTs cakes?


If we're thinking the same CaKeS I can only laugh at how BM the dude was when I played against him (I went like 28-2 or somethin)

Edit: I went 27-3-6 as Swiftblade

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=2395995

Edit 2: Just checked CaKeS' stats and saw this...

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=5591277

rofl... nice stat pad


Someone told me that that game was no stats, but idk.

Also, old rampage was the shittiest hero in the game. I started feeding halfway through to grief cakes. He was a fag to everyone.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 06 2010 20:03 GMT
#19510
Hmmm the cakes I'm talking about spelled his name just like that, but he played dota a lot on a team called vTs with trollchief, splash420, etc. Buncha asians who live in southern california...he didn't seem like someone who would stat pad but I wonder if its the same guy.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 06 2010 20:53 GMT
#19511
On July 07 2010 04:48 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 04:16 itzbrandnew wrote:
On July 07 2010 01:42 Ack1027 wrote:
Cakes? As in vTs cakes?


If we're thinking the same CaKeS I can only laugh at how BM the dude was when I played against him (I went like 28-2 or somethin)

Edit: I went 27-3-6 as Swiftblade

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=2395995

Edit 2: Just checked CaKeS' stats and saw this...

http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=5591277

rofl... nice stat pad


Someone told me that that game was no stats, but idk.

Also, old rampage was the shittiest hero in the game. I started feeding halfway through to grief cakes. He was a fag to everyone.


Completely forgot about you in that game haha. Nah I got +9 out of it, but you are 100% correct about him being a fag. Was so rude over all chat, I can't even imagine what team chat was like. He tried ganking me at one point and died then proceeded to bitch at me for being a baddie :<
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 06 2010 21:14 GMT
#19512
On July 07 2010 05:03 Ack1027 wrote:
Hmmm the cakes I'm talking about spelled his name just like that, but he played dota a lot on a team called vTs with trollchief, splash420, etc. Buncha asians who live in southern california...he didn't seem like someone who would stat pad but I wonder if its the same guy.


I actually met the vTs people on the Facebook group. They were very well mannered and respectful (might have been because I was admin) and didn't really seem like the usual NA assholes, aka I didn't have this urge to just flame them out of the group. Unless Cakes magically had something stuck up his ass through some unfortunate accident, I doubt its the same guy.
Get it by your hands...
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
July 06 2010 23:12 GMT
#19513
On July 06 2010 18:42 Heen wrote:
gratz, so you'll be staying for a while?
dota all night long with paper


Change countries
Play HoN with me
Dominate everyone.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 06 2010 23:58 GMT
#19514
On July 06 2010 18:42 Heen wrote:
gratz, so you'll be staying for a while?
dota all night long with paper

careful man he like puss with the cent, get rad and play like pl except without images
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 07 2010 00:51 GMT
#19515
On July 07 2010 08:12 MYM.Testie wrote:
Change countries
Play HoN with me
Dominate everyone.

Testie still trying to get to Heen to play with him
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 01:06:52
July 07 2010 01:04 GMT
#19516
On July 07 2010 08:58 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2010 18:42 Heen wrote:
gratz, so you'll be staying for a while?
dota all night long with paper

careful man he like puss with the cent, get rad and play like pl except without images


LOL I went quick dagger before anything else and realized our pub team carries blew so I afk500CS'd.

I'll be staying for a while so of course we will go eat/DotA/whatever all night :D
When are you around in Seoul? Home or school?
Hates Fun🤔
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 07 2010 01:37 GMT
#19517
On July 07 2010 10:04 paper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2010 08:58 rabidch wrote:
On July 06 2010 18:42 Heen wrote:
gratz, so you'll be staying for a while?
dota all night long with paper

careful man he like puss with the cent, get rad and play like pl except without images


LOL I went quick dagger before anything else and realized our pub team carries blew so I afk500CS'd.

I'll be staying for a while so of course we will go eat/DotA/whatever all night :D
When are you around in Seoul? Home or school?

"whatever all night :D"
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 07 2010 03:55 GMT
#19518
Damnit I'm still mad about oh wait... noone here played in that game.

Well I'm still ragin' (a bit).
Stuck.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 07 2010 04:00 GMT
#19519
Madder than about null stone? :|

I cannot believe my team won that inhouse. I have never felt so utterly hopeless as soulstealer. I wanted to cry.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 07 2010 05:04 GMT
#19520
Well that's about the worst you can do as ss, but it mostly wasn't your fault.

Have your taught your brother wards placements?
Stuck.
Prev 1 974 975 976 977 978 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11359
Rain 1785
GuemChi 639
FanTaSy 63
sSak 51
Bale 25
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1086
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0177
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur724
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 25m
INu's Battles
6h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 25m
OSC
17h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 25m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.