• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:02
CEST 03:02
KST 10:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6056 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 978

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 1664 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
July 08 2010 07:10 GMT
#19541
I'm Imperator.
Minimal effort.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 08 2010 12:36 GMT
#19542
D8ms is rien???? Duly noted.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Groslouser
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
France337 Posts
July 08 2010 14:29 GMT
#19543
Groslouser//Groslouzer

I am always up for a game or two. I am playing on east time for another week then i'll play on EU time.
hideo
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1641 Posts
July 08 2010 14:44 GMT
#19544
hideo // hideo
GiftPflanZe
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany623 Posts
July 08 2010 14:59 GMT
#19545
GiftPflanZe / FlameHaZe
...
D8ms
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada88 Posts
July 08 2010 16:27 GMT
#19546
On July 08 2010 21:36 ahswtini wrote:
D8ms is rien???? Duly noted.


If I was the real R!en, it would be a drastic improvement, would it not?
o.O
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
July 08 2010 21:45 GMT
#19547
Today I learned that I'm awful with pebbles..
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 21:47:43
July 08 2010 21:47 GMT
#19548
On July 09 2010 06:45 Amnesia wrote:
Today I learned that I'm awful

:D well if you never play him then you'll never learn. Personally i fair better using int support/gankers then actually being a carry, carries are boring!

Also pebs isn't too hard to learn not too much difficulty mechanically just need fast fingers to hit all your hotkeys at once.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 21:54:26
July 08 2010 21:54 GMT
#19549
On July 09 2010 06:45 Amnesia wrote:
Today I learned that I'm awful with pebbles..


Good to know.

;;

I'm pretty terrible at pebbles too.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 08 2010 22:02 GMT
#19550
I like to think I'm decent with Pebbles...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
July 08 2010 22:03 GMT
#19551
On July 09 2010 06:54 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 06:45 Amnesia wrote:
Today I learned that I'm awful with pebbles..


Good to know.

;;

I'm pretty terrible at pebbles too.

but you have to admit that defiler didn't know how to silence, but i guess overall she was 2nd in our team

gauntlet was just...fucking retarded lol

and wildsoul thought he was really good for some reason when after like 40 minutes he had like steamboots and charged hammer...loooooool
Cadgers
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States514 Posts
July 09 2010 00:49 GMT
#19552
Best quote I've ever seen on this game was from a 2 - 7 - 3 Witchslayer tell me that Staff of the Master makes the game end quicker.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
July 09 2010 00:50 GMT
#19553
On July 09 2010 07:03 Amnesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 06:54 Pokebunny wrote:
On July 09 2010 06:45 Amnesia wrote:
Today I learned that I'm awful with pebbles..


Good to know.

;;

I'm pretty terrible at pebbles too.

but you have to admit that defiler didn't know how to silence, but i guess overall she was 2nd in our team

gauntlet was just...fucking retarded lol

and wildsoul thought he was really good for some reason when after like 40 minutes he had like steamboots and charged hammer...loooooool

What that's not good?

Obviously his bear had 6 divine rapiers.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 09 2010 01:15 GMT
#19554
On July 09 2010 09:49 Cadgers wrote:
Best quote I've ever seen on this game was from a 2 - 7 - 3 Witchslayer tell me that Staff of the Master makes the game end quicker.


Best quotes I've seen are from people who quote game scores to illustrate idiocy. A dumbass is a dumbass, it doesn't matter if you're 0-19 or 19-0.
Get it by your hands...
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
July 09 2010 01:46 GMT
#19555
I'm [OKP]Brown`Bear.

But my stats are terrible cause I play maybe once a month, and I suck.
SUNSFANNED
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 09 2010 05:13 GMT
#19556
TL HoN League attempt #2 - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135007
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
July 09 2010 05:16 GMT
#19557
On July 09 2010 09:49 Cadgers wrote:
Best quote I've ever seen on this game was from a 2 - 7 - 3 Witchslayer tell me that Staff of the Master makes the game end quicker.


It does... a quicker loss for you.
Stuck.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 09 2010 05:19 GMT
#19558
On July 09 2010 14:16 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 09:49 Cadgers wrote:
Best quote I've ever seen on this game was from a 2 - 7 - 3 Witchslayer tell me that Staff of the Master makes the game end quicker.


It does... a quicker loss for you.


That's probably what the meant. He just didn't want to seem like too much of a troll.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
July 09 2010 06:27 GMT
#19559
yo retards, league of legends is a better game than hon

User was temp banned for this post.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 09 2010 07:28 GMT
#19560
On July 09 2010 10:15 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 09:49 Cadgers wrote:
Best quote I've ever seen on this game was from a 2 - 7 - 3 Witchslayer tell me that Staff of the Master makes the game end quicker.


Best quotes I've seen are from people who quote game scores to illustrate idiocy. A dumbass is a dumbass, it doesn't matter if you're 0-19 or 19-0.

Maybe he also had a Ghost Scepter and Force Staff
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Prev 1 976 977 978 979 980 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech145
ViBE134
Nathanias 81
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 668
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox994
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7171
WinterStarcraft496
JimRising 489
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick884
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 58m
INu's Battles
9h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 58m
OSC
21h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 58m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.