• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 501

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 499 500 501 502 503 1664 Next
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 23:25:32
August 26 2009 22:19 GMT
#10001
So like, I saw Seaking in the clanchat

[image loading]
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
August 26 2009 22:20 GMT
#10002
NO AHS USFNLBSJB U TOOK MY 10K I WANTED IT NOOO
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Antifate
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States415 Posts
August 26 2009 22:20 GMT
#10003
Motherfucker, stole it.
No one is taller than the last man standing.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 22:21 GMT
#10004
On August 27 2009 07:20 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
NO AHS USFNLBSJB U TOOK MY 10K I WANTED IT NOOO


he had 10k reply, not post

nub
In DotA you could
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
August 26 2009 22:22 GMT
#10005
wellllllllll
according to elemenope, ahs has the 10,000th reply, not the 10,000 post
and guess who has the 10,000th post ;P
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
August 26 2009 22:22 GMT
#10006
who gives a fuck it's just a number
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
August 26 2009 22:24 GMT
#10007
10,002 is pretty lame compared to 10,000. bitches will pay for this.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
August 26 2009 22:26 GMT
#10008
On August 27 2009 05:58 Tadzio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 05:07 MYM.Testie wrote:
The wrong attitude is also detrimental.

Pet peeve: "Why did you *insert fuck up here*, you fucking noob?!" It's difficult to suck something like that up and not go into denial and anger-- or worse, self-loathing. .


If any player has this kind of reaction to someone's very on the mark accusation of a fuck up, and they go into any of these modes they are immediately cut from the team. We don't need sissies who can't hack the game. Yeah it can usually go about it in a nice way, but if someone fucks up huge or does something that makes no sense it creates rage. Good players need that logical step, when someone does something that defies logic it sends the mind into anger. Because you're like, 'we had a team kill right there and he didn't fucking press a single key that would have won us the game'. So yeah.

You say, 'yeah I know I fucked up hard' and move work on it. As rare as it is, I've been raged at and had fingers pointed at me too. I don't say 'WELL U FUCKED UP TOO'. I don't get petty and vindictive. I recognize my mistakes and theirs and just say, 'yeah let's do that again that won't happen next time'. Even Dev recently lost a mid lane he shouldn't have yesterday, but because he UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYS the mid lane so often we forgive him for his mistakes.

As for you Zelniq, no. If you're going to fuck up, you're going to get called out on it, and not in a nice way. Because if what you're doing isn't making sense, it's going to make people angry. ;p
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 22:34 GMT
#10009
On August 27 2009 07:26 MYM.Testie wrote:
As rare as it is, I've been raged at



I should probably start playing again if this is a rare situation.
In DotA you could
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 22:35 GMT
#10010
on a side note:
Clicking All
doesn't give you all the posts. 2 pages yo.
In DotA you could
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 22:44:14
August 26 2009 22:35 GMT
#10011
didn't say you have to do it nicely.. but you went overboard and also tried to put the blame on me when that wasn't the major reason why we lost. game ends.. you're pissed off and try to find someone to blame and so you look at the CS since it's easier than looking at the replay... and then proceed to unleash all your anger at me, way more than i deserved. you know we lost the game for other reasons..people made mistakes or poor decisions, didn't execute properly and such, not because of my lack of farm. you made some retarded comment that i should get 100 cs from my lane alone, which as far as i know is complete bullshit as i shouldnt have just ignored my teammates and farmed several times early/early-mid, and we started pushing heavily (and failing) right after

you disappoint me testie with your complete denial of doing anything wrong. maybe you just dont remember what you said in your rage
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 22:39 GMT
#10012
On August 27 2009 07:35 Zelniq wrote:
you disappoint me testie with your complete denial of doing anything wrong. maybe you just dont remember what you said in your rage




I'm sure he made some mention of auto attacking and getting more CS.
In DotA you could
nitram
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada5412 Posts
August 26 2009 22:44 GMT
#10013
I missed 500? :'[
These sites might be of more use than a StarCraft site, where the majority of posters look on WCIII as the dense misformed fetus produced during Blizzards latest miscarrige.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 22:55:14
August 26 2009 22:49 GMT
#10014
... no I'm pretty safe blaming you for a very good portion those 2 games. Alv came online and we rolled them like butter. So the weak link was fixed.

Less than 200 CS as mirana 46 minutes in. (96 to be exact with a petty 5 neutrals). Pretty unforgivable. 1-6 poorly farmed sand king against a solo morphling. 44-3 CS at 43 minutes vs a solo MORPHLING. Morphs last hit sucks balls. Abuse that shit. You had wards and could avoid all ganks except super surprise TP ganks (a la lina) so you were completely safe from that as well.

The problem isn't me in this because everyone else I take into a CW accepts these very on the mark observations.

I was lagging one game and I let an SF beat me when I was clockwerk in a lane. That was a completely unforgivable mistake that lost us the game completely (or would have) by allowing him some control of the runes and letting him gank one of our lanes. In doing so he got a fast 8-1 and our only saving grace was their sven dropping thus we were able to win the game. I apologized all game for such an obvious fuck up and stopped CWing until my lag stopped. Even without the lag I could have predicted to not play so aggressively with lag and still performed much better than I did early game. So even while I had lag an excuse, I realized I could have done better and apologized all game. They weren't even calling me out on it, I was just saying 'this shouldn't have even happened guys, if we lose this it is completely my fault'. Because a huge early fuck-up like that leads to games won and games lost. (I died because I let the tower hit me 3 times for no reason). So an SF that should have been 0-0 or 0-x was 8-1. And it was my fault. And if they had given me shit, I would have accepted it gladly. But I gave myself shit, and while I did it I did my best to fucking own.

The point is I criticize myself way more harshly than I criticize you people. So don't say I'm coming down on you like I think I'm mr. perfect. I say, 'my bad' more than once a day in a full day of scrimming. If you can't hack it, don't clan war or play in highskill clan wars. When we say, 'this is a good team we need our best' don't be offended if we want someone out. We're looking for people who try to do their best and demand perfection from themselves because it's way more fun when everyone works like a well oiled machine and is in sync.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
August 26 2009 22:58 GMT
#10015
Long story short it's a waste of words because you're not even in our CW lineup anyway. Like when Nitrogen, who is a decent player who can farm decently had the worst game of his life as lion yesterday had --> 2 <-- COUNT EM. 2 CS AT 43 MINUTES or whatever with 5 neutrals... yeah... when we said 'WHAT' he was like 'I know I played like total shit'. We all said 'WHAAAAAAAAAT' then lol'd then went onto the next CW. You just need to let it roll off your shoulders more. Because the rest of us do. Initial rage -> lols -> next game.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 23:03 GMT
#10016
On August 27 2009 07:49 MYM.Testie wrote:
... no I'm pretty safe blaming you for a very good portion those 2 games because I'm gay. Alv came online and we rolled them like a butterroll. So the weak biscuit was cooked.

Less than 200 CS as potmbotm 46 minutes in. (96 to be exact with a petty 5 golems). Pretty unforgivablebleblebleble. 1-6 poorly farmed afghan king against a solo waterboy. 44-3 CS at 43 minutes vs a solo WATERBOY. Waterboys last hit sucks globules. Abuse that fecal matter. You had maphack and could avoid all gayfights except super surprise TP gayfights (a la firecrotch) so you were completely safe from stds as well.

The problem is I'm gay in this because everyone else I take into a CW accepts my gay very on the mark observations.

I was drinking one game and I let a techies beat me when I was a timepiece in a lane. That was a completely laughable mistake that lost us our virginities completely (or would have) by allowing him some control of the condoms and letting him gayfight one of our penises. In doing so he got a fast 8-1 and our only heterosexualness was their blue crotchmaster getting limp thus we were able to win the pillowfight. I sucked all game for such an obvious blackmail and stopped sexing until my pedobear stopped. Even without the pedobear I could have predicted to not pillowfight so aggressively with pedobear and still performed much better than I did yesterday night. So even while I had pedobear an excuse, I realized I could have sexed better and bear force one'd all game. They weren't even laughing at me, I was just saying 'this shouldn't have even happened fellow educated brethren from various walks of life, if we lose our way of life along this forest we call a lively life in our lives this it is completely my fault'. Because a huge early fuck-up like that leads to pillowfights won and pillowfights lost. (I was spent because I let the tower hit me 3 times for no reason). So a techies that should have been 0-0 or 0-x was 8-1. And it was my fault. And if they wanted to bend me over, I would have accepted it gladly. But I gave it to myself, and while I did it I did my best to fucking feel gooooooood.

The point is I'm gayer than you people. If you can't bring your own pillowcase, don't pillowfight or play in goosefeather pillowfights. When we say, 'this is a good team we need our pillows' don't be offended if we want someone out. We're looking for people who try to do their best and demand their bears from themselves because it's way more fun when everyone works like a well baby oiled machine and is in internal combustion.


I'm really bored.
In DotA you could
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 26 2009 23:08 GMT
#10017
elemenope, why does testie make this thread so boring
Hates Fun🤔
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
August 26 2009 23:09 GMT
#10018
On August 27 2009 08:03 Elemenope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 07:49 MYM.Testie wrote:
... no I'm pretty safe blaming you for a very good portion those 2 games because I'm gay. Alv came online and we rolled them like a butterroll. So the weak biscuit was cooked.

Less than 200 CS as potmbotm 46 minutes in. (96 to be exact with a petty 5 golems). Pretty unforgivablebleblebleble. 1-6 poorly farmed afghan king against a solo waterboy. 44-3 CS at 43 minutes vs a solo WATERBOY. Waterboys last hit sucks globules. Abuse that fecal matter. You had maphack and could avoid all gayfights except super surprise TP gayfights (a la firecrotch) so you were completely safe from stds as well.

The problem is I'm gay in this because everyone else I take into a CW accepts my gay very on the mark observations.

I was drinking one game and I let a techies beat me when I was a timepiece in a lane. That was a completely laughable mistake that lost us our virginities completely (or would have) by allowing him some control of the condoms and letting him gayfight one of our penises. In doing so he got a fast 8-1 and our only heterosexualness was their blue crotchmaster getting limp thus we were able to win the pillowfight. I sucked all game for such an obvious blackmail and stopped sexing until my pedobear stopped. Even without the pedobear I could have predicted to not pillowfight so aggressively with pedobear and still performed much better than I did yesterday night. So even while I had pedobear an excuse, I realized I could have sexed better and bear force one'd all game. They weren't even laughing at me, I was just saying 'this shouldn't have even happened fellow educated brethren from various walks of life, if we lose our way of life along this forest we call a lively life in our lives this it is completely my fault'. Because a huge early fuck-up like that leads to pillowfights won and pillowfights lost. (I was spent because I let the tower hit me 3 times for no reason). So a techies that should have been 0-0 or 0-x was 8-1. And it was my fault. And if they wanted to bend me over, I would have accepted it gladly. But I gave it to myself, and while I did it I did my best to fucking feel gooooooood.

The point is I'm gayer than you people. If you can't bring your own pillowcase, don't pillowfight or play in goosefeather pillowfights. When we say, 'this is a good team we need our pillows' don't be offended if we want someone out. We're looking for people who try to do their best and demand their bears from themselves because it's way more fun when everyone works like a well baby oiled machine and is in internal combustion.


I'm really bored.

Lmao
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 26 2009 23:09 GMT
#10019
On August 27 2009 08:08 paper wrote:
elemenope, why does testie make this thread so boring


On August 27 2009 07:49 MYM.Testie wrote:
because I'm gay.

In DotA you could
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 23:11:21
August 26 2009 23:11 GMT
#10020
elemenope has a natural talent of condensing large paragraphs into a few words while retaining the full essence of the text removed

hi5<3
Hates Fun🤔
Prev 1 499 500 501 502 503 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 57m
INu's Battles
14h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.