• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8878 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 484

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 1664 Next
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
August 14 2009 10:26 GMT
#9661
Vanguard is only good for jungling axe & viper. Not jungling centaur, not jungling Ursa, not jungling N'aix, not jungling Lycan. Nothing else.
It's good on laning Axe if you can get it at 7-8 min but the longer it takes you to get the less useful it is. The only reason to get it is tower diving. A tad later the opponent heroes will be strong enough to negate that ability.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 14 2009 14:31 GMT
#9662
So much anger in this topic recently
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 14 2009 15:45 GMT
#9663
On August 14 2009 12:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Who are you judicator? have you ever played with us or in any league that means anything? with any good teams? Cause right now, with nothing behind your name, you look like your talking out your ass.


Yep. I played with you guys when you first started. Was annoying, but you guys were new, fair enough, so I stopped playing with you guys. Then ran into a few players here the last few days on Garena.

Again, start of the game, incredibly bm towards the team even though there was nothing justifying it (no boots first, no bottle first, no itemless noobs) then make easy mistakes, no team work, kill-stealing (I mean lets do nothing and get the last hit) when there is no need to. Your basic "I am a pubstar" stuff. I am sure not all of you are like that, but those games were really bad. (This is assuming TL is the teamliquid clan tag on Garena)

Leagues, the same ones as Vicious/Ack1027 minus the IHCS2.

I stay away from any IHLs based in the US/NA namely because we have the amazing player base of scrubs who know how to play individually but not a clue how to play team-wise, so the teamplay almost always end up scrubby.
Get it by your hands...
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 14 2009 18:35 GMT
#9664
On August 15 2009 00:45 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2009 12:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Who are you judicator? have you ever played with us or in any league that means anything? with any good teams? Cause right now, with nothing behind your name, you look like your talking out your ass.


Yep. I played with you guys when you first started. Was annoying, but you guys were new, fair enough, so I stopped playing with you guys. Then ran into a few players here the last few days on Garena.

Again, start of the game, incredibly bm towards the team even though there was nothing justifying it (no boots first, no bottle first, no itemless noobs) then make easy mistakes, no team work, kill-stealing (I mean lets do nothing and get the last hit) when there is no need to. Your basic "I am a pubstar" stuff. I am sure not all of you are like that, but those games were really bad. (This is assuming TL is the teamliquid clan tag on Garena)

Leagues, the same ones as Vicious/Ack1027 minus the IHCS2.

I stay away from any IHLs based in the US/NA namely because we have the amazing player base of scrubs who know how to play individually but not a clue how to play team-wise, so the teamplay almost always end up scrubby.


This pisses me off so much in pubs. Someone always wants to fuck farm while 4 heroes are pushing a tower. Makes me rage
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
August 14 2009 18:42 GMT
#9665
Otay judicator. Just remember not to paint us all with the same brush. It's true that a few TL ppl have a hard time keeping up even in pubs. But on the other end our best players make one of the best teams in NA, one that wins most of its HS CWs. So when you hastily refute things that testie/alv/heen say you are being rather foolish.
Guts? Determination? $5?
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
August 14 2009 19:13 GMT
#9666
and who are these players you are talking about?
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 14 2009 19:51 GMT
#9667
On August 15 2009 03:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Otay judicator. Just remember not to paint us all with the same brush. It's true that a few TL ppl have a hard time keeping up even in pubs. But on the other end our best players make one of the best teams in NA, one that wins most of its HS CWs. So when you hastily refute things that testie/alv/heen say you are being rather foolish.


I know not to assume everyone is bm or unskilled, and I certainly understand you have talented players at this point.

Except I didn't refute Heen or Alv, I refuted Testie, because his answer was like "Bullshit you have no clue what you are talking about", but the crap about VG has been there since its inception and after Hood's inception, I am not making it up, a lot of people have discussed its cost-effective role for a while now.

When people get it, its a "I am really behind but need more HP" item, like in the situation Alv described.
Get it by your hands...
OneBlueAugust
Profile Joined September 2004
United States153 Posts
August 14 2009 19:52 GMT
#9668
On August 14 2009 08:19 Heen wrote:
heroes that have to be reworked/modeled because theyre:
- shitty
- boring
- no skill synergy

-------------------
treant
sniper
troll
medusa
witch doctor
templar assassin
-------------------

as for NA, it's a pretty dangerous pick the more inexperienced your team is because less experienced teams tend to be teamfight oriented instead of map control. It's one of the most banned heroes if not THE most banned hero and yet it has a pretty low win ratio from what I see.

I'm not sure how serious you are OBA but I'd suggest other ways to 'counter' NA. For example when the other team picks NA, I usually like to take heroes like puck potm (high survivability: lets your team spread out through the map and push multiple lanes without getting buttraped by NA). Another option is hero that can get necrobook3 up early. Summon necrobook -> push -> useless NA and fast necrobook on the right heroes is strong anyway, with or without NA. I used to pick necro every time I saw NA because necro farms insanely fast + heal <3 but then it turned out necro was imba (banned) WL is also good vs NA, support hero with nice stats, heal, and doesnt get owned hard by manaburn

Don't screw up your lineup at the cost of countering specific heroes T_T team synergy comes first


I wasn't serious at all. I was bored at work, trying to think of heros that don't need mana (or don't get fucked over by mana burn), going off of Testie's comment. Then I wanted to see if I could make a semi-decent lineup out of heros like that.

Same thing to Judicator. I knew I was just theorycrafting, I was just doing it for my own amusement, wasn't supposed to be serious strategy or anything
Richard, you never told me you were a dick! Not that you had to...
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
August 14 2009 19:53 GMT
#9669
;o
i still dunno who judicator is...
on another note, 4 days till i rejoin TL.dota!
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 14 2009 19:55 GMT
#9670
On August 15 2009 03:35 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 00:45 Judicator wrote:
On August 14 2009 12:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Who are you judicator? have you ever played with us or in any league that means anything? with any good teams? Cause right now, with nothing behind your name, you look like your talking out your ass.


Yep. I played with you guys when you first started. Was annoying, but you guys were new, fair enough, so I stopped playing with you guys. Then ran into a few players here the last few days on Garena.

Again, start of the game, incredibly bm towards the team even though there was nothing justifying it (no boots first, no bottle first, no itemless noobs) then make easy mistakes, no team work, kill-stealing (I mean lets do nothing and get the last hit) when there is no need to. Your basic "I am a pubstar" stuff. I am sure not all of you are like that, but those games were really bad. (This is assuming TL is the teamliquid clan tag on Garena)

Leagues, the same ones as Vicious/Ack1027 minus the IHCS2.

I stay away from any IHLs based in the US/NA namely because we have the amazing player base of scrubs who know how to play individually but not a clue how to play team-wise, so the teamplay almost always end up scrubby.


This pisses me off so much in pubs. Someone always wants to fuck farm while 4 heroes are pushing a tower. Makes me rage


At least they are farming towards something. Half the time in pubs I am like have to carry.....with Shadow Priest cause our carries can't farm. Better yet the gank for glory idiots who try to run 4 man trains on people with heroes like Void or Troll.
Get it by your hands...
bhp255
Profile Joined July 2008
United States600 Posts
August 14 2009 20:15 GMT
#9671
is judicator.... A TROLL!?!?!
Following Okazaki's steps to becoming a Fuuko Master
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-14 21:10:51
August 14 2009 21:09 GMT
#9672
On August 15 2009 04:55 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 03:35 Ace wrote:
On August 15 2009 00:45 Judicator wrote:
On August 14 2009 12:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Who are you judicator? have you ever played with us or in any league that means anything? with any good teams? Cause right now, with nothing behind your name, you look like your talking out your ass.


Yep. I played with you guys when you first started. Was annoying, but you guys were new, fair enough, so I stopped playing with you guys. Then ran into a few players here the last few days on Garena.

Again, start of the game, incredibly bm towards the team even though there was nothing justifying it (no boots first, no bottle first, no itemless noobs) then make easy mistakes, no team work, kill-stealing (I mean lets do nothing and get the last hit) when there is no need to. Your basic "I am a pubstar" stuff. I am sure not all of you are like that, but those games were really bad. (This is assuming TL is the teamliquid clan tag on Garena)

Leagues, the same ones as Vicious/Ack1027 minus the IHCS2.

I stay away from any IHLs based in the US/NA namely because we have the amazing player base of scrubs who know how to play individually but not a clue how to play team-wise, so the teamplay almost always end up scrubby.


This pisses me off so much in pubs. Someone always wants to fuck farm while 4 heroes are pushing a tower. Makes me rage



At least they are farming towards something. Half the time in pubs I am like have to carry.....with Shadow Priest cause our carries can't farm. Better yet the gank for glory idiots who try to run 4 man trains on people with heroes like Void or Troll.


well sometimes I try to actually play a team game and they do dumb things like not ganking till the opponents agility heroes are damn near level 16. Or 3 guys chasing Trax with lothars and none of them have dust/wards/true sight skills. I'd rather have lots of ganks going on where no one is safe laning by themselves but with pubs it's really hard to coordinate. Everyone wants a heartbfury/mkb/bfly and don't realize that just isn't smart for all 5 of us.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 14 2009 21:20 GMT
#9673
On August 15 2009 06:09 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 04:55 Judicator wrote:
On August 15 2009 03:35 Ace wrote:
On August 15 2009 00:45 Judicator wrote:
On August 14 2009 12:42 DoYouHas wrote:
Who are you judicator? have you ever played with us or in any league that means anything? with any good teams? Cause right now, with nothing behind your name, you look like your talking out your ass.


Yep. I played with you guys when you first started. Was annoying, but you guys were new, fair enough, so I stopped playing with you guys. Then ran into a few players here the last few days on Garena.

Again, start of the game, incredibly bm towards the team even though there was nothing justifying it (no boots first, no bottle first, no itemless noobs) then make easy mistakes, no team work, kill-stealing (I mean lets do nothing and get the last hit) when there is no need to. Your basic "I am a pubstar" stuff. I am sure not all of you are like that, but those games were really bad. (This is assuming TL is the teamliquid clan tag on Garena)

Leagues, the same ones as Vicious/Ack1027 minus the IHCS2.

I stay away from any IHLs based in the US/NA namely because we have the amazing player base of scrubs who know how to play individually but not a clue how to play team-wise, so the teamplay almost always end up scrubby.


This pisses me off so much in pubs. Someone always wants to fuck farm while 4 heroes are pushing a tower. Makes me rage



At least they are farming towards something. Half the time in pubs I am like have to carry.....with Shadow Priest cause our carries can't farm. Better yet the gank for glory idiots who try to run 4 man trains on people with heroes like Void or Troll.


well sometimes I try to actually play a team game and they do dumb things like not ganking till the opponents agility heroes are damn near level 16. Or 3 guys chasing Trax with lothars and none of them have dust/wards/true sight skills. I'd rather have lots of ganks going on where no one is safe laning by themselves but with pubs it's really hard to coordinate. Everyone wants a heartbfury/mkb/bfly and don't realize that just isn't smart for all 5 of us.


Yeah, but when pubs click with you, its pretty fun, too bad that happens when the planets line up AND when testie's hair straightens out on the same day.
Get it by your hands...
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 14 2009 21:28 GMT
#9674
testie's hair is actually not curly anymore

or so he claims
Hates Fun🤔
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 14 2009 21:54 GMT
#9675
wasn't his recent pic with curly hair?
Get it by your hands...
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 14 2009 22:14 GMT
#9676
testie's curls make my toes curl

with ecstasy
Hates Fun🤔
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
August 14 2009 23:22 GMT
#9677
ryugie's potm gives me the reverse effect o_o
('''(G_G/'''')
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 14 2009 23:47 GMT
#9678
MY ELUNE'S ARROWS BLOT OUT THE SUN

(then we shall fight in nightstalker's darkness)
Hates Fun🤔
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 15 2009 00:13 GMT
#9679
On August 15 2009 08:47 paper wrote:
MY ELUNE'S ARROWS BLOT OUT THE SUN

(then we shall fight in nightstalker's darkness)


think you two need to take it to the ryugie's role playing channel on irc.
Get it by your hands...
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
August 15 2009 03:53 GMT
#9680
ryugie better off clicking on hero for elune's
('''(G_G/'''')
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 219
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4548
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu396
Other Games
Grubby2317
Beastyqt726
FrodaN715
KnowMe217
Livibee140
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• printf 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 25m
Patches Events
21h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.