• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:00
CEST 13:00
KST 20:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9249 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 1234

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1664 Next
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
April 04 2011 23:18 GMT
#24661
On April 05 2011 07:04 OmgIRok wrote:
hey guys was wondering if the people who use autohotkey for dota can share some of their scripts that will make pictures for example the one in this thread that was posted a loooooooooong time ago that was the script for the shoop da woop


yeah i found a few old ones i had on my computer and uploaded them, here u go
UNFUCK YOURSELF
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 04 2011 23:19 GMT
#24662
On April 05 2011 07:04 OmgIRok wrote:
hey guys was wondering if the people who use autohotkey for dota can share some of their scripts that will make pictures for example the one in this thread that was posted a loooooooooong time ago that was the script for the shoop da woop


If we play a couple of TD tournys together then I will.
Kragx
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark236 Posts
April 04 2011 23:34 GMT
#24663
On April 05 2011 01:11 Heen wrote:
I've brought over 5 of my clanmates to HoN. I'll attempt to transform these clueless newbies into ferocious beasts over the course of 2 weeks.


How.Kr going HoN?
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
April 04 2011 23:51 GMT
#24664
Nah, when I say clanmates I don't necessarily mean the ones who've played in tournaments with us. Most of the ones I'm playing with right now have not played against foreign opponents. We just hang out in the same channel.
('''(G_G/'''')
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 04 2011 23:57 GMT
#24665
Wow GArena down, pretty lamesauce.
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 00:37:59
April 05 2011 00:35 GMT
#24666
Any way to download no stats replays t.t?
I arrowed an invis scout after he was invis for a good 15+ seconds and would love to get the replay, the match id was match id:35111504 for anyone that can help
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 00:44 GMT
#24667
On April 05 2011 09:35 Dacendoran wrote:
Any way to download no stats replays t.t?
I arrowed an invis scout after he was invis for a good 15+ seconds and would love to get the replay, the match id was match id:35111504 for anyone that can help


http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=35111504
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
April 05 2011 00:54 GMT
#24668
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 00:57:42
April 05 2011 00:57 GMT
#24669
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?


Whoa whoa whoa easy there old timer, those are some really ancient names! Zap is doing his thing in uni right now and Fadenhell is getting ready to open up his own sushi place, I know them IRL. I haven't seen attackmove and Tamariz for god knows how long, even before my FIRST hiatus from DotA (I've disappeared a total of 3 times, spanning 4 or so years of Doter love.) I heard riceball is playing a diff game atm?

Edit: SO WHERE'S RABID/SEXU/NITROGEN/ROOGIE-SAN?
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
April 05 2011 01:24 GMT
#24670
Testie I'm watching game 3 of SK vs DM your most recent games and panda is skilling so weird, could you elaborate as to why x.x
he goes w e w e w q. I dont get it, maybe someone else could help me understand http://www.fileplay.net/channels/honcast/13157/honor-tournament-losers-bracket-sk-vs-dm-game-3 is the game if anyone wants to bother to watch
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 01:32:04
April 05 2011 01:30 GMT
#24671
On April 05 2011 10:24 Dacendoran wrote:
Testie I'm watching game 3 of SK vs DM your most recent games and panda is skilling so weird, could you elaborate as to why x.x
he goes w e w e w q. I dont get it, maybe someone else could help me understand


Flick is easier to pull off early on, and it's a great tool for positioning/setting up a kill.
Cannonball is there as a follow up move to flick, escape mechanism and teamfights.
Q (whatever it's called) is used for easier creepwave cleanup/lasthits/extra range, extra damage and, later on, disruption (by splitting teams for example, don't remember if it also stops TP).

Hope it helps.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 05 2011 01:36 GMT
#24672
On April 05 2011 09:57 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?


Whoa whoa whoa easy there old timer, those are some really ancient names! Zap is doing his thing in uni right now and Fadenhell is getting ready to open up his own sushi place, I know them IRL. I haven't seen attackmove and Tamariz for god knows how long, even before my FIRST hiatus from DotA (I've disappeared a total of 3 times, spanning 4 or so years of Doter love.) I heard riceball is playing a diff game atm?

Edit: SO WHERE'S RABID/SEXU/NITROGEN/ROOGIE-SAN?

suddenly

A HIND D
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 01:44:56
April 05 2011 01:39 GMT
#24673
On April 05 2011 09:44 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:35 Dacendoran wrote:
Any way to download no stats replays t.t?
I arrowed an invis scout after he was invis for a good 15+ seconds and would love to get the replay, the match id was match id:35111504 for anyone that can help


http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=35111504

This is my 5th game ever as valk, haha watch the replay at 16:40 (replay timer) on scouts POV the camera following him (the point after he tries to ult arach at bottom)

On April 05 2011 10:30 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:24 Dacendoran wrote:
Testie I'm watching game 3 of SK vs DM your most recent games and panda is skilling so weird, could you elaborate as to why x.x
he goes w e w e w q. I dont get it, maybe someone else could help me understand


Flick is easier to pull off early on, and it's a great tool for positioning/setting up a kill.
Cannonball is there as a follow up move to flick, escape mechanism and teamfights.
Q (whatever it's called) is used for easier creepwave cleanup/lasthits/extra range, extra damage and, later on, disruption (by splitting teams for example, don't remember if it also stops TP).

Hope it helps.


Yes but leveling up flick doesnt really add much benefit this early on as far as I can tell, it just lowers the cooldown (I think) and the amount of armor reduced. I guess maybe it was for bursty killing from the cannonball? But no ult at 6, maybe he didnt have enough mana

Edit:No ult at 7 O.O MoM and BKB what teh eff
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 05 2011 01:44 GMT
#24674
On April 05 2011 10:36 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:57 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?


Whoa whoa whoa easy there old timer, those are some really ancient names! Zap is doing his thing in uni right now and Fadenhell is getting ready to open up his own sushi place, I know them IRL. I haven't seen attackmove and Tamariz for god knows how long, even before my FIRST hiatus from DotA (I've disappeared a total of 3 times, spanning 4 or so years of Doter love.) I heard riceball is playing a diff game atm?

Edit: SO WHERE'S RABID/SEXU/NITROGEN/ROOGIE-SAN?

suddenly

A HIND D


1 HOUR AND 45MIN LATE AND STILL NO INHOUSE.
buckbo1604
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada186 Posts
April 05 2011 02:09 GMT
#24675
@ Heen - Be on 11 AM your time alright, for wednesday/thursday/friday your date.

or 10 PM our time (eastern) tuesday/wednesday/thursday.

don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
April 05 2011 03:43 GMT
#24676
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?

Need to add StaticAshes, Try911, vX.hope, TL|Cysteine, midnightfoxx, Konidiaz, and chronos2007 to the list....
So many missing these days...
Bring back the glory days of old!
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
buckbo1604
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada186 Posts
April 05 2011 03:46 GMT
#24677
On April 05 2011 12:43 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?

Need to add StaticAshes, Try911, vX.hope, TL|Cysteine, midnightfoxx, Konidiaz, and chronos2007 to the list....
So many missing these days...
Bring back the glory days of old!


I believe Hope plays on but I dont know his username.

Im pretty sure.
Ym1r
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 03:58:46
April 05 2011 03:58 GMT
#24678
On April 05 2011 10:39 Dacendoran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 09:44 deconduo wrote:
On April 05 2011 09:35 Dacendoran wrote:
Any way to download no stats replays t.t?
I arrowed an invis scout after he was invis for a good 15+ seconds and would love to get the replay, the match id was match id:35111504 for anyone that can help


http://replays.heroesofnewerth.com/match_replay.php?mid=35111504

This is my 5th game ever as valk, haha watch the replay at 16:40 (replay timer) on scouts POV the camera following him (the point after he tries to ult arach at bottom)

Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 10:30 Manit0u wrote:
On April 05 2011 10:24 Dacendoran wrote:
Testie I'm watching game 3 of SK vs DM your most recent games and panda is skilling so weird, could you elaborate as to why x.x
he goes w e w e w q. I dont get it, maybe someone else could help me understand


Flick is easier to pull off early on, and it's a great tool for positioning/setting up a kill.
Cannonball is there as a follow up move to flick, escape mechanism and teamfights.
Q (whatever it's called) is used for easier creepwave cleanup/lasthits/extra range, extra damage and, later on, disruption (by splitting teams for example, don't remember if it also stops TP).

Hope it helps.


Yes but leveling up flick doesnt really add much benefit this early on as far as I can tell, it just lowers the cooldown (I think) and the amount of armor reduced. I guess maybe it was for bursty killing from the cannonball? But no ult at 6, maybe he didnt have enough mana

Edit:No ult at 7 O.O MoM and BKB what teh eff


flick gives more movement slow, and I think it throws the target further back (per level), it allows for an easier kill than flurry does early game, most of the time anyway.
im ji geum - ellin - eunji - spica - a pink - naeun - sojinyura - HAERYUNG<3 - Red Velvet
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 05 2011 13:39 GMT
#24679
On April 05 2011 12:46 buckbo1604 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 12:43 don_kyuhote wrote:
On April 05 2011 09:54 don_kyuhote wrote:
On April 05 2011 06:21 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Let's get this ball rolling.

LaikOmg and I will prob be down for inhouses at 7-8pm EST. Tundie/Shinbz may or may not be down too.

I miss the good ole days...
Where is tamarizrocks, eXp-riceball, zap.k9, jaedong12, fadenhell, attackmove and many more?

Need to add StaticAshes, Try911, vX.hope, TL|Cysteine, midnightfoxx, Konidiaz, and chronos2007 to the list....
So many missing these days...
Bring back the glory days of old!


I believe Hope plays on but I dont know his username.

Im pretty sure.


Static is TL Clan Lord atm, Try quit(?), Hope plays every once in awhile, not sure about cysteine, midnight also appears once in awhile, haven't seen konidiaz, Chronos quit (?). The only people that play now are myself, LaikOmg, Tundie, and Shinbi. FadenHell, SLHellfire and IefNiaj (YES, HIM) will come back when DotA2 comes back.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
April 05 2011 13:50 GMT
#24680
Really hope DotA 2 won't bomb epicly
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Prev 1 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM559
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 559
Lowko411
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5205
Stork 2065
Horang2 508
Jaedong 444
Soulkey 371
BeSt 304
Mini 278
Soma 268
Larva 248
Zeus 235
[ Show more ]
sorry 127
Last 108
Mind 99
ZerO 84
Hyun 77
Pusan 72
Sexy 47
Shinee 36
soO 25
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc3884
XcaliburYe214
XaKoH 177
canceldota55
Counter-Strike
byalli617
Other Games
gofns46214
singsing2008
Coldzera 690
Happy387
Pyrionflax250
B2W.Neo78
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 32
• StrangeGG 22
• Light_VIP 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• Gemini_19 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
• lizZardDota2205
League of Legends
• Jankos3617
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h
AI Arena Tournament
6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.