• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8903 users

Destiny 2 - PC/Xbox/PS4 - Page 40

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 81 Next
letsye made a form to share info - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/games/523467-destiny-2-pc-xbox-ps4?page=9#165

eieio also made a PC clan, PM him here or add him in-game: eieio#11967

Clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Index?groupId=2871144
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 05 2018 12:48 GMT
#781
Beat the game on my Titan and only lvl 47. Now I have to go through again with my Warlock and Hunter, thank Buddha for the D2 App

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-05 13:52:09
September 05 2018 13:04 GMT
#782
i like how non-linear and open-ended the campaign is so that i can do "drop-in//drop-out" co-op play with my friends.

the "outlaw" thing is well set up so that you finally are playing a role where you are not "saving the entire universe from certain destruction" ... you're just some skilled guy with a few good guns.... and a narrowly focused agenda..

for those who prefer the "Mad Max" or "Borderlands" style of world... this campaign does the job.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 05 2018 13:05 GMT
#783
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
September 05 2018 16:26 GMT
#784
The Warmind Charlamagne with some interesting data...

Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
September 05 2018 17:49 GMT
#785
On September 05 2018 22:05 Plansix wrote:
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.

You need those DLCs because weekly powerful rewards will sometimes appear on those places, and occasionally they might use those planets for quests.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 05 2018 17:54 GMT
#786
On September 06 2018 02:49 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2018 22:05 Plansix wrote:
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.

You need those DLCs because weekly powerful rewards will sometimes appear on those places, and occasionally they might use those planets for quests.

So systems they specifically designed require me to have the DLC? Why not just let me miss out on the powerful rewards and if I really like what I bought, I can invest in the two DLCs to get those rewards?

I’m cool with playing Spiderman, Tomb Raider and more Monster Hunter for September. Spiderman and Tomb Raider literally costs more than the DLC, but I’m happy to truly vote with my dollar.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-05 22:15:40
September 05 2018 22:01 GMT
#787
i like the game. i'm satisfied with my $70 USD purchase for Forsaken + Annual Pass.. but i'm not delusional to the realities of the marketplace...

the price of Destiny stuff falls fast so it almost becomes pay whatever you feel like paying. I got the D2 base game for $12 USD in May. It was on sale at BestBuy for $10 USD flash sales in April. The D2 base game launched in September 2017 and was gettable for just $26 USD during American THanksgiving BLack Friday sales.

it'll be interesting to see how quickly the price of this thing falls. I suspect the current $60 USD package that gets you D2 basegame + DLC1 + DLC2 + Forsaken will again be $26 during black friday sales.

I think the Annual Pass won't go on sale at all.. or if it does it'll be in 6 months and it won't fall below $20 USD.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
September 06 2018 04:23 GMT
#788
On September 06 2018 02:54 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 02:49 digmouse wrote:
On September 05 2018 22:05 Plansix wrote:
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.

You need those DLCs because weekly powerful rewards will sometimes appear on those places, and occasionally they might use those planets for quests.

So systems they specifically designed require me to have the DLC? Why not just let me miss out on the powerful rewards and if I really like what I bought, I can invest in the two DLCs to get those rewards?

I’m cool with playing Spiderman, Tomb Raider and more Monster Hunter for September. Spiderman and Tomb Raider literally costs more than the DLC, but I’m happy to truly vote with my dollar.

Not different than say WoW requiring previous expansions for the newest expansion.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
September 06 2018 06:37 GMT
#789
On September 06 2018 13:23 digmouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 02:54 Plansix wrote:
On September 06 2018 02:49 digmouse wrote:
On September 05 2018 22:05 Plansix wrote:
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.

You need those DLCs because weekly powerful rewards will sometimes appear on those places, and occasionally they might use those planets for quests.

So systems they specifically designed require me to have the DLC? Why not just let me miss out on the powerful rewards and if I really like what I bought, I can invest in the two DLCs to get those rewards?

I’m cool with playing Spiderman, Tomb Raider and more Monster Hunter for September. Spiderman and Tomb Raider literally costs more than the DLC, but I’m happy to truly vote with my dollar.

Not different than say WoW requiring previous expansions for the newest expansion.

The thing is, there's been a trend in MMOs to only make you buy the newest expansion. Like right now, you only have to pay for BFA, you don't need to pay for Legion. Same goes for FFXIV, where buying the newest expansion (stormblood) gives you heavensward for free.

Granted, I think Plansix is missing out, I don't think I don't think we can convince him to splurge the extra 20 bucks or whatever.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 06 2018 13:19 GMT
#790
On September 06 2018 15:37 lestye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 13:23 digmouse wrote:
On September 06 2018 02:54 Plansix wrote:
On September 06 2018 02:49 digmouse wrote:
On September 05 2018 22:05 Plansix wrote:
I was going to play this, but then realized I needed to buy the other two DLCs, only to not play them because the new stuff was out. So, nah.

You need those DLCs because weekly powerful rewards will sometimes appear on those places, and occasionally they might use those planets for quests.

So systems they specifically designed require me to have the DLC? Why not just let me miss out on the powerful rewards and if I really like what I bought, I can invest in the two DLCs to get those rewards?

I’m cool with playing Spiderman, Tomb Raider and more Monster Hunter for September. Spiderman and Tomb Raider literally costs more than the DLC, but I’m happy to truly vote with my dollar.

Not different than say WoW requiring previous expansions for the newest expansion.

The thing is, there's been a trend in MMOs to only make you buy the newest expansion. Like right now, you only have to pay for BFA, you don't need to pay for Legion. Same goes for FFXIV, where buying the newest expansion (stormblood) gives you heavensward for free.

Granted, I think Plansix is missing out, I don't think I don't think we can convince him to splurge the extra 20 bucks or whatever.

It is mostly just a question of how I want to spend my time and money at this moment. I might pick up this expansion and play it when it is on sale in the future, but right now I’ll stick with a few other games.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 14:54:25
September 06 2018 14:54 GMT
#791
Someone forgot to reprogram the Vanguard Strikes so Cayde is no longer is the narrator.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 15:09:26
September 06 2018 15:07 GMT
#792


a tip of the cap to Bungie for not shutting down the socket/pipeline/api that lets Charlamagne collect cool information like this. so there are approximately 14 million guardians.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
September 06 2018 18:01 GMT
#793
I'm thinking the raid is going to be pretty accessible, maybe like 540

At least I hope so. I doubt people are going to be much higher than 520-530 by next Friday.
Writer@WriterYamato
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 06 2018 20:27 GMT
#794
If Vanguard strikes are working then they might be, that is if the 500+ light level strikes at least.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
September 06 2018 20:37 GMT
#795
On September 07 2018 03:01 yamato77 wrote:
I'm thinking the raid is going to be pretty accessible, maybe like 540

At least I hope so. I doubt people are going to be much higher than 520-530 by next Friday.

According to Charlamagne we have Guardians at 525 right now.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
September 06 2018 21:45 GMT
#796
So just did a strike on Io the one in the Pyrimmidion or w/e it's called. Seems Bungie forget to scale up the laser obstacles to the latest light levels. I should have died at most three times yet was only injured.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17916 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 23:52:14
September 06 2018 23:49 GMT
#797
most fun "new game" experience i've had since SC2: LotV in 2015. The story is really good. The ambiguous, almost disturbing tone of the story was excellent. It got fucking weird man. I'm really glad I avoided any possibility of seeing/hearing spoilers. The PvE "sandbox" is very good. Gambit PvE//PvP hybrid mode is very good.

Well done Bungie... well done. i wrote this franchise off in early 2015. The free D2 trial up to level 8 and then the base game for $12 pulled me in. i'm glad i was wrong.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
September 07 2018 08:30 GMT
#798
On September 07 2018 06:45 {CC}StealthBlue wrote:
So just did a strike on Io the one in the Pyrimmidion or w/e it's called. Seems Bungie forget to scale up the laser obstacles to the latest light levels. I should have died at most three times yet was only injured.


plz delete this. i always embarass myself with those lasers
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
September 07 2018 10:02 GMT
#799
Wait till you get to Dreaming City lol.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-07 12:01:49
September 07 2018 12:01 GMT
#800
My kingdom for a purple chest piece >: (

Lvl 50 Titan and only teal I have left is the damn chest piece and have yet to get a purple the entire game. And since Infusion is asinine and Y1 Armor and weapons, somewhat, are defunct I'm stuck at 502.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
15m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.