• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:13
CEST 19:13
KST 02:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12453 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 160

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 200 Next
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 07 2017 01:15 GMT
#3181
walked with the wife around a reservoir (limited poke stops, but its a kabuto nest with lots fo spawn). walked six miles in two hours. pinaps/razz down to almost zero. ultras/great balls greatly diminished. loving this event, so many things i really want to catch! going out in about 10 minutes to the cyndi nest for another 1.5 hours of walking.

i think i prefer these small events over the weekend (as long as I am not gone that weekend of course).
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
May 07 2017 04:30 GMT
#3182
So... um... is the event actually going on? 'Cause I haven't seen much of an uptick of grass-types. Actually... I don't think I've seen a single one since this event started (which is unusual in itself, since I usually see the occasional Sunkern, Eggxecute, Bellsprout, Hoppip...).
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 07 2017 14:19 GMT
#3183
Yes it is, grass everywhere in my area. Even got the usual late notification.
don't wall off against random
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 07 2017 18:58 GMT
#3184
I just got my first evolution item that wasn't from the 7-day spin bonus. Granted, there aren't a ton of stops where I live, but still, my first "random" evolution item.
EZ4ENCE
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
May 08 2017 00:17 GMT
#3185
I've gotten 3 not from a spin bonus. 2 metal coats and a king's rock. I think the 2 metal coats are because I'm usually spinning in Manhattan - and the typical pokemon there are like the same as the powerplant from red/blue. Lots of magnemites and voltorbs.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
May 08 2017 07:56 GMT
#3186
got the last evo item for my steelix.
just need hitmonlee + top and unown
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
May 08 2017 15:20 GMT
#3187
Welp. Before the event I needed Bellosom, Chikorita family (had caught 2 and hatched 1) and Hoppip family (had caught 1). I Now have all that grass stuff, plus I found a Pupitar which gave me enough candy to evolve my Tyranitar. Now i just need Porygon2, Heracross, Corsola, Smeargle and Delibird.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
LaG.Gaming
Profile Joined April 2011
United States288 Posts
May 08 2017 15:59 GMT
#3188
I went from 12 candies for chikorita to 108 in 1 day lol
LaGGaming.net // Money cant buy happiness, but can pay for the internet that is almost the same.
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
May 08 2017 17:31 GMT
#3189
I... somehow managed to "miss" the event. My normal stomping grounds didn't seem to have produced any kind of uptick of grass-types. Although I did manage to find a swarm of Spearows; I think it was the same flock that almost killed Ash.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 08 2017 17:37 GMT
#3190
Nice event, I have 3 balls left.
don't wall off against random
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 08 2017 17:54 GMT
#3191
this was a fun event. i didnt need any of the grass pokemon, but its always nice to have variety (my work and local park are desert biomes apparently). and the rarity of the pokemon plus difficulty in catching made me want to use all my items. razz/pinaps are down to 10 from like the 100s (saved some just in case something rare showed up); used about 300+ ultra and great balls.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-08 20:29:25
May 08 2017 19:33 GMT
#3192
Managed to come across about 7 chikoritas today so not a total waste
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
May 08 2017 20:02 GMT
#3193
On May 09 2017 02:37 rotta wrote:
Nice event, I have 3 balls left.


That's still one to many.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 08 2017 20:30 GMT
#3194
On May 09 2017 05:02 AbouSV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2017 02:37 rotta wrote:
Nice event, I have 3 balls left.


That's still one to many.

did you just assume her gender? ;-)
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-05-08 20:44:55
May 08 2017 20:44 GMT
#3195
On May 09 2017 05:30 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2017 05:02 AbouSV wrote:
On May 09 2017 02:37 rotta wrote:
Nice event, I have 3 balls left.


That's still at least one to many.

did you just assume her gender? ;-)



Better? :p
(In the quote)
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 08 2017 21:53 GMT
#3196
Exeggcute and Sunken were really all I saw. I was very underwhelmed by this event. Chikorita and Bulbasaur were only slightly more common than usual.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
May 08 2017 22:35 GMT
#3197
I saw an increase in Bulbasaurs,Chikoritas and Sunkens (although that was nice for completing my dex), as well as a minor increase for Exeggcute. No evolved forms though (which I saw quite a bit of during the Xmas starter event)
EZ4ENCE
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
May 08 2017 22:41 GMT
#3198
On May 09 2017 07:35 WindWolf wrote:
I saw an increase in Bulbasaurs,Chikoritas and Sunkens (although that was nice for completing my dex), as well as a minor increase for Exeggcute. No evolved forms though (which I saw quite a bit of during the Xmas starter event)

That too. During the water event I saw every water pokemon except Blastoise and Gyarados.

In this event not one Gloom or Skiploom or Parasect. Zero evolutions in grass type lines and those are pretty common around here anyways so I thought it was pretty weird.
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 09 2017 05:10 GMT
#3199
jsut caught a snorlax down the street from my house. what are the odds during the grass event? same place as the charizard.
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
May 09 2017 14:39 GMT
#3200
On May 09 2017 07:41 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2017 07:35 WindWolf wrote:
I saw an increase in Bulbasaurs,Chikoritas and Sunkens (although that was nice for completing my dex), as well as a minor increase for Exeggcute. No evolved forms though (which I saw quite a bit of during the Xmas starter event)

That too. During the water event I saw every water pokemon except Blastoise and Gyarados.

In this event not one Gloom or Skiploom or Parasect. Zero evolutions in grass type lines and those are pretty common around here anyways so I thought it was pretty weird.


I saw quite a few Skiplooms and Bayleefs without spending any real time on the event, it's probably just bad luck.
Logo
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1013
TKL 373
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1013
ByuN 409
TKL 373
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Sea.KH 60
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 17
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9201
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5052
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu180
MindelVK9
Grubby6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt676
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe305
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV9
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 47m
OSC
5h 47m
Replay Cast
5h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.