• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:30
CEST 14:30
KST 21:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8408 users

FIFA Thread! (PC - Xbox - Playstation) - Page 14

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-15 07:44:00
October 13 2013 14:15 GMT
#261

+ Show Spoiler [(PC) Origin IDs] +

itsdamuffinman (itsdamuffinman)
Baam_Viole_Grace (Steveling)
HamerD123 (sc4k)
LennyMow (Pandemona)
TrizenX (Trizen)
Andarus (Purpose88)
Jso0808 (xMiragex)
TheJayChey (JayChey)
mattifizzle (mevshero)
bramver (bram--1995)
greggyYO (greggy)
Hyunickel (DragoonPK)
MerRcurial (Mercurial)


+ Show Spoiler [Xbox Gamertags] +

LennyMow (Pandemona)
PJT90 (TriZen)


+ Show Spoiler [Playstation Network IDs] +

Jso19 (xMiragex)
gringops (OoFuzer)
Norfolk_n_chance (Magicman)
lloyd_16 (Leo23)
tetsu0jin (ffswowsucks)
Uncertainflowery (Uncertainflowery)
yiyagiteller (jinorazi)

ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
October 14 2013 05:15 GMT
#262
After seeing that ridiculous Mitroglou inform(2nd inform already mind you) I decided to make a squad around him.
Although he has 96 finishing, 87 longshots, 95 shot power and 88 volleys + 99 stamina and 91 strength(which is very important in fifa14 as I hear) he costs a measly 10-15k due to weak league/ethnicity.

Anyway, here's my idea http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1181153/

Fun fact, Falcao and IF Rodriguez cost 2/3rds of the team's overall cost, lol.
Balo can replace falcao for a smaller budget I guess but then we need fitness cards, cause rodriguez needs his colombian gang for full chem. Meh, I'll make do with my cheap muriel atm.

I found another link through Campbell for a Mitroglou/BPL squad but I prefer the italian defenders plus pogba is a monster.

So, since this is all theory crafting atm, what do you guys think?
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 20:58:35
October 14 2013 08:04 GMT
#263
i like that build, but i'd need to sell two of my squads to afford that

on another note, IF Rakitic or Modric, cant decide
(both? XD so much coins)

psn:yiyagiteller
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
October 15 2013 01:13 GMT
#264
I'd say Modric.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
3point14
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 13:22:26
October 16 2013 13:21 GMT
#265
I started Fut yesterday and am totally new.
name on Xbox360 is philiy1337 .
am I seeing it right (on the above linked website) that I can buy Müller for 5000 coins and Messi for >1Mio coins?
if 50k coins cost 10€ (on a googled coin seller website), that means Messi costs more than 200€ ?!?

anyways, what have been your best packs? what are the chances of finding a player with stats 80+ or 85+?

any useful tips for a starter (in Fut)?
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
October 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#266
On October 16 2013 22:21 3point14 wrote:
I started Fut yesterday and am totally new.
name on Xbox360 is philiy1337 .
am I seeing it right (on the above linked website) that I can buy Müller for 5000 coins and Messi for >1Mio coins?
if 50k coins cost 10€ (on a googled coin seller website), that means Messi costs more than 200€ ?!?

anyways, what have been your best packs? what are the chances of finding a player with stats 80+ or 85+?

any useful tips for a starter (in Fut)?



Not only messi; bale, ibra, cristiano, ribery all cost over a mil.

Btw seems to me that you think of spending some money, my advice is to not spend too much cause I found out if I progress through a game with my wallet, I lose interest very quickly. That might just be me though.

Also chemistry is important, link your players even if you have to buy cheap ones from trades, then upgrade them one by one.
After you build your first good squad you can begin trading to profit or buy packs if you feel lucky.
Packs are only worth it if you spend big money, finding an expensive player is like lottery.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-16 22:30:06
October 16 2013 22:14 GMT
#267
On October 16 2013 22:21 3point14 wrote:
I started Fut yesterday and am totally new.
name on Xbox360 is philiy1337 .
am I seeing it right (on the above linked website) that I can buy Müller for 5000 coins and Messi for >1Mio coins?
if 50k coins cost 10€ (on a googled coin seller website), that means Messi costs more than 200€ ?!?

anyways, what have been your best packs? what are the chances of finding a player with stats 80+ or 85+?

any useful tips for a starter (in Fut)?


my tips though it could be totally wrong as i'm a noob myself.

1. try to build two squads with subs/res on each other's squads. this way you dont have to spend anything on injury and fitness. you can use your "main" team for FUT online, then use the back up (cheap 300 coin golds or something) to play FUT offline and still makes some coins, plus rid of injury and build stamina for the main team.

2. dont sprint, only sprint when you're 100% sure its clear. sprinting will make your opponent stealing the ball easy and its horrid on first touches.

3. use contain button instead of sprint to run up to the ball when you're defending, this way you dont run pass the ball when u miss and let go of the contain button when you get near and manually run into the ball with or without jockey.

futhead.com is great resource

i personally enjoy using my silver team more, i dont feel as bad losing to 80+ rated teams and feels good when i beat em

popular players are expensive beyond belief :/
i wanted to make korea/brazil silver squad, i have all korean squads including hong jeong ho that cost 12k. then i learned two players i wanted for brazil would cost me 60k each. (jobson and elton)...so i dont even know what i'm gonna do. just save up coins and see what happens since i'm content with my BBVA team and korean silver team.

if you want to spend 40+ on fifa points for the gambling fun, go for it, i enjoyed wasting $20 on it and i got maybe 20k coins worth of players.

i have a question for some experienced players. i have trouble passing the ball up front, currently using 3-5-2 formation. is it the formation thats wrong? i have 100 chemistry with 1 deadlink, all my players want to just gun for a long lob throughpass or not in open position when i want to tiki taki.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
centirius
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden40 Posts
October 17 2013 00:33 GMT
#268
Hey guys I'm a fairly new Fifa player, and I'm in need of some tips. I don't really play much online, since my ping is horrid atm so this is mostly aimed towards vs AI.
Currently I play at Professional difficulty (anything below that was just too easy) and I'm having real issues creating chances and scoring. I usually have an insane amount of possession during the games (75%+), but I'm just not really sure what to do when I have the ball and I usually just pass around alot without much happening. Sometimes I get crosses in, but mostly they're blocked by the defenders. Getting shots off at all in front of the goal without them being blocked never really happens for me either. Currently most of my games end 0-0 (about 80%) or 1-0 with me scoring off a stolen ball from a defender and very rarely corners. Any tips for getting in and creating chances ? Should I be able to dribble past defenders or use skill moves to get shots off ? Or is it something else I'm missing?
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 21:36:52
October 17 2013 01:33 GMT
#269
On October 17 2013 09:33 centirius wrote:
Hey guys I'm a fairly new Fifa player, and I'm in need of some tips. I don't really play much online, since my ping is horrid atm so this is mostly aimed towards vs AI.
Currently I play at Professional difficulty (anything below that was just too easy) and I'm having real issues creating chances and scoring. I usually have an insane amount of possession during the games (75%+), but I'm just not really sure what to do when I have the ball and I usually just pass around alot without much happening. Sometimes I get crosses in, but mostly they're blocked by the defenders. Getting shots off at all in front of the goal without them being blocked never really happens for me either. Currently most of my games end 0-0 (about 80%) or 1-0 with me scoring off a stolen ball from a defender and very rarely corners. Any tips for getting in and creating chances ? Should I be able to dribble past defenders or use skill moves to get shots off ? Or is it something else I'm missing?


crossing seems to be very accurate in my opinion. get a striker with very good heading, strength, height, position and he will have very good chance on making the headers from cross and corners (i use seol ki hyeon on silver, aduriz for gold). have fast wingers or side mid fielders with high pace that can run past the defenders when there is space or from one-two pass (lb+pass) or lob/non-lob through pass (LB + through pass).

one thing that helped me a lot is changing the camera, zoom out all the way so you can see most of the field and players. there will be times when your forwards will make a run while you pass around, lob through pass it to him when you see him make the run. from this you can either shoot for it if you have the position somewhere in the middle, or make a cross/early cross (LB+lob pass) when you're on the sides.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
October 17 2013 01:41 GMT
#270
LB + pass sends your player on a run towards goal. Use this to open up spaces in their defence which you can then exploit
RIP Meatloaf <3
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 21:16:06
October 17 2013 20:50 GMT
#271
Do we know exactly how much chemistry styles affect the players?
How much pace and shooting stats does +3 10chem hunter gives for example?

*btw so far mitroglou has 22 goals and 3 assists in 26 games. Sick.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
October 17 2013 22:13 GMT
#272
What you guys think of my team?

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1367026/

PS: I used to have all serie A players and it was playing horribly for me. di natale didnt live up to the expectations, only good ST is Balo and when I first started fifa with a serie A, Klose was a beast for me.

oh and before someone asks, i got my team by lucky pack opennings of players like Neymar and Hazard :D
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
October 17 2013 22:41 GMT
#273
Nice team rofl. U So lucky on neymar and hazard.

I'm building bundesliga too, got gundogan other day and instead of selling, thinking of getting cheap/decent gold/silver squad.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
October 17 2013 22:59 GMT
#274
How did di natale fail you?
He was my cheat player in fut13.
Is he bad in 14?

Also, you got neymar in a pack and sold him?!?!?! What kind of barca hater are you, xD.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
October 18 2013 15:32 GMT
#275
On October 18 2013 07:59 Steveling wrote:
How did di natale fail you?
He was my cheat player in fut13.
Is he bad in 14?

Also, you got neymar in a pack and sold him?!?!?! What kind of barca hater are you, xD.

i was thinking of making a BBVA team around him but then again i dont like BBVA as a league (too expensive). Im not thinking of building a brazil squad around neymar but dunno. having fun with my bundesliga team so far. and yeah di natale was good in 13 but not good in 14, he is short and weak u got so many other good options like muriel, gomez and klose. also for a cheap bundes team diouf is a crazy striker.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
October 27 2013 10:02 GMT
#276
i was messing with honda and just wanted to share for someone starting up or just wanna spend some money.

10k coin squad featuring keisuke honda http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1728813/
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
November 10 2013 18:47 GMT
#277
Anyone looking to get FIFA on a next gen console? I'll probably be getting a PS4 within 2 weeks, though honestly it doesn't look THAT amazing compared to like NBA 2k (EA pls ). I didn't get FIFA for this gen so obviously im going to pick it up since i'll be getting the console anyways.
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
3point14
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany890 Posts
November 11 2013 18:02 GMT
#278
I intend to play UT without Transfers and also dont intend to spend money.
so with the points I earn by playing, what packs should I buy?
right now I buy the 5k goldpackages, but havent even found an´80+ player in any of them.
what pack has the best playerstrength/ Coins ratio?
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
November 12 2013 17:25 GMT
#279
Buying packs is waste unless you enjoy the gambling aspect. Player prices have gone down so much, just buy.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
PHILtheTANK
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1834 Posts
December 28 2013 22:23 GMT
#280
Was wondering if someone could help me out with an issue I'm having on FIFA 14 (Xbox one) I've been playing offline be a pro mode and randomly after pausing the camera now treats every player as if they're the "pro" I.e. I can't even see my own player half the time because it goes to the player with the ball's view. I tried changing camera, resetting everything to default, and looking up fixes online and nothing has worked.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if wrong thread, this was the only FIFA thread I could find.
Jieun <3
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 242
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 65
Pusan 58
Sea.KH 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Yoon 26
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_201
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33603
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes268
DeMusliM231
hiko189
Livibee114
byalli88
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
30m
OSC
9h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.