• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:03
CEST 15:03
KST 22:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 51

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 60 Next
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 22 2014 02:28 GMT
#1001
On April 22 2014 11:11 Ginseng wrote:
This year NCR charged 10 dollars for the whole weekend. I was hanging out with Trumpet and his girlfriend, along with KaneBlueRiver and Sanchez on Friday.

I'm still sad I didn't stay up later. Time zone change was too strong day 1.

NCR was hella fun tho. Dying to go to more majors
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
April 22 2014 07:16 GMT
#1002
Totally worth my 7 hours of round trip driving thanks to construction and rush hour traffic.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Lemstar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States387 Posts
April 22 2014 07:36 GMT
#1003
On April 21 2014 11:58 Purdy8TV wrote:
What fight stick does Alex Valle use? Looks boss

If I'm remembering correctly, white Hori Fighting Edge.
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
April 22 2014 08:51 GMT
#1004
On April 22 2014 11:28 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 11:11 Ginseng wrote:
This year NCR charged 10 dollars for the whole weekend. I was hanging out with Trumpet and his girlfriend, along with KaneBlueRiver and Sanchez on Friday.

I'm still sad I didn't stay up later. Time zone change was too strong day 1.

NCR was hella fun tho. Dying to go to more majors

I'll learn how to play kof if you come out for ss
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
April 23 2014 17:12 GMT
#1005
Skullgirls is on steamsale right now, easily worth 14 bucks, a steal at 7.

Big band is also downloadable for free right now, get it while it's hot .
knuckle
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 23 2014 18:17 GMT
#1006
Regarding Skullgirls
I learned yesterday that 6248 is a valid 360 motion in that game. From the changelog
General
- Allow up to 2f of neutral (centered stick) between required directions on 360 motions, should drastically help keyboard and hitbox players execute them. Please tell me if you find any bugs with this.
And they still don't require diagonals:
.

And if anyone wanna play some with me on EU evenings, please add me
EZ4ENCE
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-23 19:27:34
April 23 2014 19:26 GMT
#1007
On April 22 2014 17:51 pachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 11:28 Trumpet wrote:
On April 22 2014 11:11 Ginseng wrote:
This year NCR charged 10 dollars for the whole weekend. I was hanging out with Trumpet and his girlfriend, along with KaneBlueRiver and Sanchez on Friday.

I'm still sad I didn't stay up later. Time zone change was too strong day 1.

NCR was hella fun tho. Dying to go to more majors

I'll learn how to play kof if you come out for ss

Big band looks really cool. I should play more skullgirls but every time I play it I find out the new ways they've nerfed peacock double and get sad.

SS is tempting. A few louisiana players attended last year and had a blast, but I can't be gone that long til after I graduate. So if all goes according to plan... SS 2015/16 maybe :D Edit: unless they stop doing it in october. Summer would work but at the same time wouldn't because it's already so packed with tournaments, but if they did it right after the new year I'd be set!
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
April 24 2014 15:28 GMT
#1008
On April 24 2014 03:17 WindWolf wrote:
Regarding Skullgirls
I learned yesterday that 6248 is a valid 360 motion in that game. From the changelog
Show nested quote +
General
- Allow up to 2f of neutral (centered stick) between required directions on 360 motions, should drastically help keyboard and hitbox players execute them. Please tell me if you find any bugs with this.
And they still don't require diagonals:
.

And if anyone wanna play some with me on EU evenings, please add me


Steam nick is "no swear", please be gentle
knuckle
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
April 24 2014 15:35 GMT
#1009
On April 25 2014 00:28 HeatEXTEND wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 03:17 WindWolf wrote:
Regarding Skullgirls
I learned yesterday that 6248 is a valid 360 motion in that game. From the changelog
General
- Allow up to 2f of neutral (centered stick) between required directions on 360 motions, should drastically help keyboard and hitbox players execute them. Please tell me if you find any bugs with this.
And they still don't require diagonals:
.

And if anyone wanna play some with me on EU evenings, please add me


Steam nick is "no swear", please be gentle

There are to many with that name, add me instead.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/WindWolf1
EZ4ENCE
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 14 2014 14:49 GMT
#1010
Played some BBCS at a friend's house for the first time yesterday. Game's actually really fun and since I only have a 360 I might pick it up for cheap. I'd like to try BBCP but
hydrogg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States377 Posts
June 24 2014 01:03 GMT
#1011
anyone here play on GGPO?
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
June 24 2014 03:44 GMT
#1012
I havent been on in forever, but I remember charliemurphy and redvenom being on there occasionally for 3s. no clue if that's still true though lol

Anyone else going to CEO? :D :D :D
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
June 24 2014 04:39 GMT
#1013
I picked up SG in the steam sale as well. I have a friend coming from California tomorrow and he is bringing me his Xbox 360 MvsC2 TE fight stick so I will definitely be trying it out.

No CEO for me just Evo. Can't wait
Twitter: @KingKosi
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
June 24 2014 04:44 GMT
#1014
On June 24 2014 13:39 Kingkosi wrote:
I picked up SG in the steam sale as well. I have a friend coming from California tomorrow and he is bringing me his Xbox 360 MvsC2 TE fight stick so I will definitely be trying it out.

No CEO for me just Evo. Can't wait


mvc2 stick... do you play mvc2?? If so, we gotta grind some sentinels at evo
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
June 24 2014 05:18 GMT
#1015
Regarding Skullgirls on Pc. A while back I noticed that I got all my progress in that game erased for doing nothing at all. I didn't even launch the game, yet I got all my progress erased.
EZ4ENCE
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
June 24 2014 05:21 GMT
#1016
On June 24 2014 13:44 Trumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2014 13:39 Kingkosi wrote:
I picked up SG in the steam sale as well. I have a friend coming from California tomorrow and he is bringing me his Xbox 360 MvsC2 TE fight stick so I will definitely be trying it out.

No CEO for me just Evo. Can't wait


mvc2 stick... do you play mvc2?? If so, we gotta grind some sentinels at evo


Not anymore but I guess I could try and level up between now and Evo lol
Twitter: @KingKosi
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
June 25 2014 02:32 GMT
#1017
I picked up Skullgirls when it was on flash sale and loving it so far. Then again I'm a dirty fighting game casual but I really feel like actually learning how to play this! So far enjoying playing as Filia, Valentine and Cerebella (even though I have mostly been mashing buttons and inventing combos that I have no idea if they are actually good or not)

Currently playing on the keyboard but I am actually looking into getting an arcade stick for this as I am having trouble with actually pulling off their special moves with just the arrow keys for directional input. Anyone got any recommendations for what to get at around the 100 dollar range?
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
fishbowl
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1575 Posts
June 25 2014 03:29 GMT
#1018
CEO is this weekend, so wait and see if there will be any good coupon deals. Lately Mad Catz has been had $50 off coupons for the Fightstick Pro at E3 and SEAM. It's also relatively cheap on Amazon ($100). Wait for CEO and see the deals and see if it's cheaper to buy from Mad Catz or Amazon (free shipping if Prime?).
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 26 2014 18:15 GMT
#1019
On June 25 2014 11:32 rebdomine wrote:
I picked up Skullgirls when it was on flash sale and loving it so far. Then again I'm a dirty fighting game casual but I really feel like actually learning how to play this! So far enjoying playing as Filia, Valentine and Cerebella (even though I have mostly been mashing buttons and inventing combos that I have no idea if they are actually good or not)

Currently playing on the keyboard but I am actually looking into getting an arcade stick for this as I am having trouble with actually pulling off their special moves with just the arrow keys for directional input. Anyone got any recommendations for what to get at around the 100 dollar range?

Like above said, this stick:

http://store.madcatz.com/categories/specialty-controllers-category/Mad-Catz-Arcade-FightStick-PRO-for-Xbox360.html

has been on sale numerous times in the past month or so, for $80 with free shipping. Keep an eye on the CEO streams this weekend for promos/coupon codes. If I remember, I'll post them in here too. That's far and away the best deal you'll find on one of the most solid sticks out there right now.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 19:38:59
June 27 2014 19:38 GMT
#1020
On June 27 2014 03:15 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2014 11:32 rebdomine wrote:
I picked up Skullgirls when it was on flash sale and loving it so far. Then again I'm a dirty fighting game casual but I really feel like actually learning how to play this! So far enjoying playing as Filia, Valentine and Cerebella (even though I have mostly been mashing buttons and inventing combos that I have no idea if they are actually good or not)

Currently playing on the keyboard but I am actually looking into getting an arcade stick for this as I am having trouble with actually pulling off their special moves with just the arrow keys for directional input. Anyone got any recommendations for what to get at around the 100 dollar range?

Like above said, this stick:

http://store.madcatz.com/categories/specialty-controllers-category/Mad-Catz-Arcade-FightStick-PRO-for-Xbox360.html

has been on sale numerous times in the past month or so, for $80 with free shipping. Keep an eye on the CEO streams this weekend for promos/coupon codes. If I remember, I'll post them in here too. That's far and away the best deal you'll find on one of the most solid sticks out there right now.

Bump because there is in fact a deal this weekend.

Fightstick PRO: 360 and PS3
Coupon: CEO2014

For $80USD ($50 off) and free shipping. I picked up one of the Pros two weeks ago even though my current (2 year old) stick is in great shape still. Hard deal to pass up. If you're in the market for a stick and think you'll use it enough to get your $80 worth, this is a sick option.


Edit: looks like they might be sold out of the 360 version right now, but if you get in touch with them directly you might be able to place an order with the sale and just remain on backorder until they're back in stock?
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
BeSt 445
Soma 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1390
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee198
Beastyqt114
Mew2King74
Liquid`VortiX74
ArmadaUGS60
ZerO(Twitch)9
djWHEAT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 138
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 57m
Online Event
21h 57m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.