• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:00
CEST 08:00
KST 15:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7944 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 50

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 14 2014 02:21 GMT
#981
Big names not there :

Chris G which is not east coast anymore
Kbrad and Rico Suave ( at PAX )
Dieminion ( In France, still... )
Nuckledu ( ??? )
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
April 15 2014 06:22 GMT
#982
I'll finally meet Trumpet at NCR after all these years.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
AlterKot
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Poland7525 Posts
April 17 2014 08:36 GMT
#983
Anyone knows where can I get good PCBs in Europe?
Americans don't like to use unblockables, it is considered not honest. You press a button at the wrong time and hit the other person, you are random, not a top player. You DP Sim's far fierce, it is random and not honest.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 12:40:00
April 17 2014 12:39 GMT
#984
On April 15 2014 15:22 Ginseng wrote:
I'll finally meet Trumpet at NCR after all these years.




KoF pools look a lot weaker compared to last year. No clue which pool im in for marvel yet.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 19 2014 07:22 GMT
#985
Made top 32 in marvel. Choked in KoF. Dropped a combo on ziwa that'd have landed me in top 8 winners I believe or close to it and just went on tilt for the rest, so didn't even make top 8

Lost to kbeast on the marvel stream. Would have gotten to win on stream but they ran out of time on the schedule for my match T_T
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
April 19 2014 15:31 GMT
#986
Oh shit you made top 32 Marvel? See you on stream today then probably. I assume with the way they have it spread out they'll stream almost every match. Who you play first?
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 19 2014 15:59 GMT
#987
On April 20 2014 00:31 Duka08 wrote:
Oh shit you made top 32 Marvel? See you on stream today then probably. I assume with the way they have it spread out they'll stream almost every match. Who you play first?

I think today is just more pools, top 32 will be on Sunday. No clue who I play though.
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
April 19 2014 16:07 GMT
#988
Today is up to top 16, so d-don't miss your games ;<
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 19 2014 16:13 GMT
#989
Oh crap looool glad I posted here then. I must have looked at the wrong schedule or something
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
April 19 2014 21:05 GMT
#990
Needs more terrible Tekken play and us losing to Slayer.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
St3MoR
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain3256 Posts
April 19 2014 21:19 GMT
#991
Good luck on marvel Trumpet, I hope we see you on stream!!
Prophet in TL of the Makoto0124 ways
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-20 01:47:32
April 19 2014 23:07 GMT
#992
On April 20 2014 06:05 Ginseng wrote:
Needs more terrible Tekken play and us losing to Slayer.

Hey man I wasn't getting streaked on!!! Not my fault he never fd'd ky orbs lololol

I'm so gonna get bodied if I run into anyone that knows to run away from cap

Ah losers bracket will be off stream sorry y'all!

Ughhhhh and I dropped the combo to win the set and lost 3-2 to kbrad. I hate my execution
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
April 20 2014 04:40 GMT
#993
Hey guys, I have a question. NCR is the first tournament that I know of that's being held local enough for me to bike there, does anyone know if I can buy a visitor's pass on the last day?
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
April 20 2014 19:53 GMT
#994
And of course the guy I should have beat makes top 8 FUCKKKKKKKK
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
April 21 2014 02:35 GMT
#995
On April 20 2014 13:40 Unattended Cake wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. NCR is the first tournament that I know of that's being held local enough for me to bike there, does anyone know if I can buy a visitor's pass on the last day?


I'm pretty sure majors are free to attend if you aren't playing dude.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Purdy8TV
Profile Joined December 2012
Uruguay226 Posts
April 21 2014 02:58 GMT
#996
What fight stick does Alex Valle use? Looks boss
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 03:08:50
April 21 2014 03:07 GMT
#997
On April 21 2014 11:35 O-ops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 13:40 Unattended Cake wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. NCR is the first tournament that I know of that's being held local enough for me to bike there, does anyone know if I can buy a visitor's pass on the last day?


I'm pretty sure majors are free to attend if you aren't playing dude.


What lol? Maybe for some local/weekly, but for majors most definitely have to pay for that at the very least, even if you only plan on casuals/watching.

edit: Then again, I've only gone to PA/NJ majors, so maybe I'm only speaking from the limited range of majors I've attended.

KBR 2nd place in KOF I see. Can't wait to watch the dropkicks in that.
Forever Young
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
April 21 2014 04:27 GMT
#998
On April 21 2014 11:35 O-ops wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 13:40 Unattended Cake wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. NCR is the first tournament that I know of that's being held local enough for me to bike there, does anyone know if I can buy a visitor's pass on the last day?


I'm pretty sure majors are free to attend if you aren't playing dude.


All the NCRs I've been to charge $10 to attend Finals Day as a spectator, but the other days are free.
Moderator
Unattended Cake
Profile Joined December 2012
United States877 Posts
April 21 2014 05:27 GMT
#999
On April 21 2014 13:27 Excalibur_Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:35 O-ops wrote:
On April 20 2014 13:40 Unattended Cake wrote:
Hey guys, I have a question. NCR is the first tournament that I know of that's being held local enough for me to bike there, does anyone know if I can buy a visitor's pass on the last day?


I'm pretty sure majors are free to attend if you aren't playing dude.


All the NCRs I've been to charge $10 to attend Finals Day as a spectator, but the other days are free.


Oh, I see. Couldn't make it anyway, but thanks for the info.
"It's Santa! Get him, Jesus!"
Ginseng
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States268 Posts
April 22 2014 02:11 GMT
#1000
This year NCR charged 10 dollars for the whole weekend. I was hanging out with Trumpet and his girlfriend, along with KaneBlueRiver and Sanchez on Friday.
Contact me via the following: Twitter: @notginseng | Discord: Ginseng#9638
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft747
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 595
Stork 252
ggaemo 221
Leta 155
PianO 55
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King223
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft186
Sick155
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1328
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h
Online Event
5h
FEL
10h
AI Arena Tournament
11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.