• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 53

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 60 Next
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 05 2014 00:51 GMT
#1041
On July 02 2014 11:48 fishbowl wrote:
The hype is getting real. EVO is next week! Me and some friends booked a suite and are going for the first time. So many things to be hyped for, but I'm really looking forward to Tournament of Legends II. It's gonna be ridiculous. Anyone else going?


I'll be there as well! :D

I'd be down for a TL league.. i'll have to buy pc ultra lol
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 05 2014 03:45 GMT
#1042
I'd be down for an AE / Ultra league, though I haven't played much on Steamworks yet since I haven't had great luck. If they do something about it when Ultra hits that'd be great!
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 05 2014 03:54 GMT
#1043
PC doesnt have ultra yet until Aug 3rd or something. I'm hyped for EVO as well, my local FGC club rented out a pizzeria for the weekend for the hype.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
July 05 2014 04:52 GMT
#1044
On July 05 2014 12:54 amazingxkcd wrote:
PC doesnt have ultra yet until Aug 3rd or something. I'm hyped for EVO as well, my local FGC club rented out a pizzeria for the weekend for the hype.


Sound amazing. Our group is is literally having 2 parties on Sat/Sun that weekend at Rogueyoshi's house.
Forever Young
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 05 2014 05:01 GMT
#1045
I would have watched evo if it did not take place on the same time as TI4
EZ4ENCE
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 05 2014 05:18 GMT
#1046
On July 05 2014 14:01 WindWolf wrote:
I would have watched evo if it did not take place on the same time as TI4

Huh? EVO is 11-13 and TI4 is 18-21
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12257 Posts
July 05 2014 05:34 GMT
#1047
On July 05 2014 14:18 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2014 14:01 WindWolf wrote:
I would have watched evo if it did not take place on the same time as TI4

Huh? EVO is 11-13 and TI4 is 18-21


The TI4 playoffs are from 7/8 to 7/14 though, and those matches are going to be as hype as ever. The "main event" at Seattle Center is from 7/18-7/21.
Moderator
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
July 05 2014 05:38 GMT
#1048
On July 05 2014 14:18 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2014 14:01 WindWolf wrote:
I would have watched evo if it did not take place on the same time as TI4

Huh? EVO is 11-13 and TI4 is 18-21


For the main event, which consists of the Top 8, yes that's true. But the initial rounds begin as early as the 8th.
Someone call down the Thunder?
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 05 2014 05:45 GMT
#1049
Well for the League maybe we can do a poll. I was thinking Ultra also but only problem to me would be net code. I'm not sure how good Skull Girls net code is but that would definitely be in there as well as some GGPO games.

Can't wait for Evo though. Hope to meet a few of you guys there :D
Twitter: @KingKosi
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 05 2014 06:00 GMT
#1050
On July 05 2014 14:18 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2014 14:01 WindWolf wrote:
I would have watched evo if it did not take place on the same time as TI4

Huh? EVO is 11-13 and TI4 is 18-21

Group matches begins next week. And with only 8 teams reaching the main event now, those will be more important than ever
EZ4ENCE
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 05 2014 06:15 GMT
#1051
I dont know anything about dota but I def wouldn't skip evo sunday (top 8 day)

Also YES GGPO!! We should just do kof98 / XvsSF / WindJammers / ST / 3s / Breakers / Karnovs / A2 etc etc etc :D :D :D My username on there is Trumpet as well but I haven't played in forever
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 05 2014 06:18 GMT
#1052
Ok, I understand choosing between EVO pools (most of Fri and Sat) and TI4 groups, but if you miss the Top _ of the Sunday games you're fuckin up lol

Coming from someone who's having a 4 day LAN for the TI4 Top 8 weekend with half a dozen of my friends...
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 05 2014 06:24 GMT
#1053
Inb4 I get lots of hate, but with almost 9000000 USD of the price pool funded by the community, there is no way I'm skipping on TI4, particular since I'll be working the week where the main event is

Also, Dota2 has DotaTV, which works endlessly much better than twitch
EZ4ENCE
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 05 2014 06:27 GMT
#1054
I think GGPO would be best honestly. I heard Skullgirls uses a version of GGPO for their net code also but I don't know if it is any good. I will make a poll though. If more people want to do GGPO than we can narrow it down to a game.
Twitter: @KingKosi
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 05 2014 06:30 GMT
#1055
Skullgirls netcode is great if its anything like it was on 360. The bigger issue is do ppl know how to / want to play skullgirls
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
July 05 2014 06:32 GMT
#1056
On July 05 2014 15:30 Trumpet wrote:
Skullgirls netcode is great if its anything like it was on 360. The bigger issue is do ppl know how to / want to play skullgirls

I want to play SG. The problem is only that I got all my progress on PC erased for doing absolutely nothing at all
EZ4ENCE
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 05 2014 06:36 GMT
#1057
I actually have never played SG before and figured I would buy it on the steam summer sale so I could finally try it out. For me not knowing how to play the game definitely wouldn't discourage me from participating in the League at all and I hope it wouldn't discourage other people. Who knows, we could all level up and end up making a really sweet scene for the game.
Twitter: @KingKosi
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
July 05 2014 20:53 GMT
#1058
For sure! I'm not sure if I'll enter the evo tourney for it but I'll def dust off the old doublecock if TLers wanna play
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
July 06 2014 01:25 GMT
#1059
Poll: What game do you want to play for the TL FG League?

Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC (5)
 
36%

Skullgirls PC (5)
 
36%

GGPO (3)
 
21%

KOF 13 PC (1)
 
7%

14 total votes

Your vote: What game do you want to play for the TL FG League?

(Vote): Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC
(Vote): Skullgirls PC
(Vote): GGPO
(Vote): KOF 13 PC




If GGPO wins the vote will have to have another poll on what GGPO game everyone wants to play.
Twitter: @KingKosi
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
July 06 2014 01:44 GMT
#1060
Skullgirls PC is the only game I own on that list so voting for it.

On another note, lost a week's worth of save data on it as well. So I have to go over and beat the story mode again for skins.

I dunno what the heck happened.
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko412
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16313
firebathero 1949
Bisu 1340
Hyuk 673
Horang2 566
BeSt 327
Mini 242
Larva 238
EffOrt 214
Light 180
[ Show more ]
Soma 162
ZerO 94
Barracks 92
Leta 90
Mong 81
Rush 79
Snow 59
Pusan 53
Killer 46
ToSsGirL 36
Shinee 35
NaDa 33
Mind 32
Sharp 32
Aegong 31
zelot 30
Bale 23
Sexy 23
Sacsri 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
sorry 15
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 10
Dota 2
XaKoH 423
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss877
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1138
Khaldor1030
Other Games
gofns40459
singsing2084
olofmeister1415
B2W.Neo291
Livibee130
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 17m
OSC
10h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 17m
Online Event
23h 17m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.