• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13490 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 175

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 200 Next
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
January 07 2014 14:55 GMT
#3481
Now that's just insane. I didn't know that people played this game more than just beating the Elite Four and completing their Pokédex.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
January 07 2014 14:56 GMT
#3482
On January 07 2014 23:55 SixStrings wrote:
Now that's just insane. I didn't know that people played this game more than just beating the Elite Four and completing their Pokédex.


Welcome to a whole new world sir. It's pretty amazing.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
January 07 2014 17:08 GMT
#3483
A world where kyurem is considered weak and klefki is scarier than deoxys.
Battle spot has rated play too, where m-kangaskhan is in 50% of games
boomer hands
BlitzerSC
Profile Joined May 2011
Italy8800 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 17:11:19
January 07 2014 17:09 GMT
#3484
On January 08 2014 02:08 seRapH wrote:
A world where kyurem is considered weak and klefki is scarier than deoxys.
Battle spot has rated play too, where m-kangaskhan is in 50% of games


I played a lot of battle spot today and saw only one M-Kangaskhan.
Every game has a Rotom-W though, which is equally annoying imho.

edit: And shiny Suicunes with E-Speed.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 07 2014 17:16 GMT
#3485
yea I would be down to do a showdown teamliquid tourney.

If you are bored of laddering the tournament room usually has stuff going on, that's usually where I hang out when im on showdown.
I come in for the scraps
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
January 07 2014 18:37 GMT
#3486
do an of you ppl clone ? would be interested in cloning my shiny hp ice solosis quiet 0iv speed and my 0iv brave shiny honedge?
Progamer
Sylvex
Profile Joined January 2009
United States127 Posts
January 07 2014 18:42 GMT
#3487
If you want to cheat why don't you just play on showdown and not have to deal with it at all?
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 07 2014 18:49 GMT
#3488
Sylvex. You are making too much sense. Stop it.
Jaedong :3
StrangrDangr
Profile Joined March 2011
United States291 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 19:06:37
January 07 2014 19:06 GMT
#3489
On January 08 2014 03:42 Sylvex wrote:
If you want to cheat why don't you just play on showdown and not have to deal with it at all?


I hesitated before first offering cloned pokemon here for fear of backlash from pokemon purists, but after distributing them to over 20 TLers I realized that most people don't care .

Besides, without cloning I couldn't accept all random passerby battles with a team of 6 shiny mews :D
"I'm on four gates, so technically if I don't win there is something wrong with this game." desrow
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 07 2014 19:16 GMT
#3490
Honestly, I could care less about cloning lol. All my Pokemon that I bred before this ditto were 100% legitimately bred, but this ditto just makes life SO EASY. I personally have no interest in cloning shiny legendaries and stuff like that.
LonelyCat
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom130 Posts
January 07 2014 19:28 GMT
#3491
On January 07 2014 09:14 rebdomine wrote:
Does anyone here happen to have an Extremespeed Dratini?

I have an extremespeed dragonite from wonder trade - will it get passed down if i breed it in gen VI? Also is 5 IV lmao (hadn't checked til just now, all but speed).I can breed it with a ditto if you want one?
Sylvex
Profile Joined January 2009
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 20:01:43
January 07 2014 20:00 GMT
#3492
On January 08 2014 04:16 Fazers wrote:
Honestly, I could care less about cloning lol. All my Pokemon that I bred before this ditto were 100% legitimately bred, but this ditto just makes life SO EASY. I personally have no interest in cloning shiny legendaries and stuff like that.


If you play on showdown then you don't have to breed at all, isn't that infinitely easier? It's the same game.

Also I have some extra ES dratinis with marvel scale, but they're all male AFAIK and only a few 3 IVs.
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 20:07:18
January 07 2014 20:07 GMT
#3493
On January 08 2014 05:00 Sylvex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 04:16 Fazers wrote:
Honestly, I could care less about cloning lol. All my Pokemon that I bred before this ditto were 100% legitimately bred, but this ditto just makes life SO EASY. I personally have no interest in cloning shiny legendaries and stuff like that.


If you play on showdown then you don't have to breed at all, isn't that infinitely easier? It's the same game.

Also I have some extra ES dratinis with marvel scale, but they're all male AFAIK and only a few 3 IVs.

And why can't I battle on the Battle Spot??? lol I own the game, ffs. So why not?
Sylvex
Profile Joined January 2009
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 21:00:48
January 07 2014 20:51 GMT
#3494
Nevermind, did someone need one of these dratinis? :o
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 21:04:07
January 07 2014 21:01 GMT
#3495
Hard to breed? lol, I had ~40 parents with 4/5/6 IV. It's really not THAT hard when you have 6 IV males in many egg groups. --;

I don't even know why I argue with you, this is pointless.

FYI, I play Pokemon Showdown. I started on PS first before getting X/Y, soooo....
edit: nice ninja edit lol
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
January 07 2014 21:03 GMT
#3496
ok. so what i just play for competitive side and i want good pkms for that i used to breed it dosent even take that long. but getting hidden power pkms is just a pain for example so i got my hp fire magnemite this why. and yes i play showdown as well o,O so w.e as long as it dosent give any advantage in online battles. or are not banned in ou tier im gonna keep doing it

Progamer
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
January 07 2014 21:06 GMT
#3497
I'd love to do a showdown tourney with you guys. I've only done VGC style double's though if we play singles i have a lot to learn haha.
It is what it is
Dead9
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States4725 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 21:27:34
January 07 2014 21:24 GMT
#3498
we could do something fun like monotype or max 2700 bst or gen1/2/3/4/5/6-only or w.e
could do doubles as well, i don't have too much experience but it should be pretty fun

edit: oh another fun one is 2/3-move or 5/6-move sets
Major
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Mexico539 Posts
January 07 2014 21:25 GMT
#3499
just a normal 6v6 ou would be good i would gladly play on it :p
Progamer
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
January 07 2014 21:26 GMT
#3500
I agree with MajOr. 6v6 OU would be really fun!
Prev 1 173 174 175 176 177 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings56
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta13
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9308
Artosis 651
GuemChi 208
ZZZero.O 129
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift6195
JimRising 382
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe41
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4084
Other Games
FrodaN2241
Liquid`RaSZi1936
Livibee411
C9.Mang0402
Maynarde159
Mew2King42
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1163
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• musti20045 35
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1461
• Scarra1171
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 23m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.