• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11843 users

TL Chess Match 6 - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 61 Next
DtorR
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia171 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-07 15:33:07
October 07 2012 15:32 GMT
#141
1. e4 would be my vote.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-07 15:35:27
October 07 2012 15:35 GMT
#142
awesome !

I want to join please

and my choice would be -

1.e4
T H C makes ppl happy
FlowerBunny
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden187 Posts
October 07 2012 16:35 GMT
#143
Hey, sounds fun! I would like to play aswell.

My choice would surprisingly be:

1.e4
I was a Terran player. I am a Terran player. I will always be a Terran player
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
October 07 2012 18:44 GMT
#144
I think it is ok for team black to vote now.

1. ... c5
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
shostakovich
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Brazil1429 Posts
October 07 2012 23:27 GMT
#145
Dear qrs, I'm changing my vote to 1. d4.

Thank you!
ParanoiaDHerO
Profile Joined July 2009
United States183 Posts
October 08 2012 01:47 GMT
#146
1...C5
popzags
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland604 Posts
October 08 2012 08:34 GMT
#147
Can I join one of the teams, please? Hopefully, this time, the battle will rage to the bitter end!

gl hf every1
What what the the fuck fuck? That blew my mind so much, I doubled every word in the phrase 'What the fuck' to get: 'What what the the fuck fuck my what the the fuck fucking what did the drop dropship medivac where in the what in the hell?' - Day[9]
Pajo
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany5 Posts
October 08 2012 11:29 GMT
#148
wow, havent played since highschool, but sounds like a lot of fun, so count me in.
mathemagician1986
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany549 Posts
October 08 2012 11:58 GMT
#149
I have the bad feeling this will end in a fritz vs fritz game
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
October 08 2012 16:53 GMT
#150
On October 08 2012 08:27 shostakovich wrote:
Dear qrs, I'm changing my vote to 1. d4.

Thank you!
Too late, I'm afraid, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome anyway. FWIW, the final tally looked like
[image loading]

On October 08 2012 20:58 mathemagician1986 wrote:
I have the bad feeling this will end in a fritz vs fritz game
Since that would be a) against the rules and b) more importantly, not much fun, I'm not sure why you think that's going to happen. Since I played in TL Chess Match 4, I can tell you that that's not what happened in that match, and I don't expect it to happen here.

OP is up to date now, btw.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 08 2012 20:06 GMT
#151
1. ... c6
A backwards poet writes inverse.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
October 08 2012 20:16 GMT
#152
Pawn to C5 play the Sicilian defence 60% POV versus white' s opening.
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
October 08 2012 20:22 GMT
#153
On October 09 2012 05:16 pebble444 wrote:
Pawn to C5 play the Sicilian defence 60% POV versus white' s opening.
Does this mean that you want to sign up to play on one of the teams?
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
October 08 2012 20:33 GMT
#154
On October 09 2012 05:22 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2012 05:16 pebble444 wrote:
Pawn to C5 play the Sicilian defence 60% POV versus white' s opening.
Does this mean that you want to sign up to play on one of the teams?


I think he wants to be the commentator for TL chess match 6.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
SubtleSalmon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States11 Posts
October 08 2012 20:55 GMT
#155
vote

1..... c5
killerdog
Profile Joined February 2010
Denmark6522 Posts
October 08 2012 20:57 GMT
#156
If everyone from team black could please check the discussion thread that would be awesome, don't just vote for your favourite move in the situation then leave again because that ruins the whole point of teams >.<
FluffyBinLaden
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States527 Posts
October 08 2012 21:42 GMT
#157
This is so exciting already!

I have this game bookmarked, and I will be watching.

Go teams!
Riddles in the Dark. Answers in the Light.
shizaep
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2920 Posts
October 09 2012 01:18 GMT
#158
Everyone's saying it and, fuck, I can't disagree.

1...c5
Sicilian. I'm not too amazing at chess but I'll contribute a thought when I can.
You mean I just write stuff here and other people can see it?
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-10 02:52:32
October 09 2012 01:41 GMT
#159
I would like to join team black too and I also see nothing wrong with

1...c5

EDIT:

Changing vote to 1...e6
AZNFTW
Profile Joined October 2012
1 Post
October 09 2012 06:12 GMT
#160
I'm also interested in joining. Are any teams open?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.