• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10503 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 39

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 93 Next
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 27 2012 18:29 GMT
#761
On April 28 2012 03:23 najreteip wrote:
Just froze after the first cutscene for me ;(
anyone else have this problem?


I have the exact same problem right now.
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
April 27 2012 18:31 GMT
#762
On April 28 2012 03:29 jtype wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 03:23 najreteip wrote:
Just froze after the first cutscene for me ;(
anyone else have this problem?


I have the exact same problem right now.

and now I can't log in T_T
I have no quote!
Slacker
Profile Joined March 2010
Finland32 Posts
April 27 2012 18:32 GMT
#763
same shit, black screen after cutscene and after that can't connect.
Cutlery
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway565 Posts
April 27 2012 18:32 GMT
#764
On April 28 2012 03:31 najreteip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 03:29 jtype wrote:
On April 28 2012 03:23 najreteip wrote:
Just froze after the first cutscene for me ;(
anyone else have this problem?


I have the exact same problem right now.

and now I can't log in T_T


exact same problem.

Prolly some sort of overload. Shouldn't've spent so long on character creation D: Some people are already in and playing..
eltese
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden369 Posts
April 27 2012 18:32 GMT
#765
On April 28 2012 03:31 najreteip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 03:29 jtype wrote:
On April 28 2012 03:23 najreteip wrote:
Just froze after the first cutscene for me ;(
anyone else have this problem?


I have the exact same problem right now.

and now I can't log in T_T



Got to level 4 and then got disconnected and cant go online again. Will wait for an half hour and then try again
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 18:36:58
April 27 2012 18:36 GMT
#766
On April 28 2012 03:32 Cutlery wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 03:31 najreteip wrote:
On April 28 2012 03:29 jtype wrote:
On April 28 2012 03:23 najreteip wrote:
Just froze after the first cutscene for me ;(
anyone else have this problem?


I have the exact same problem right now.

and now I can't log in T_T


exact same problem.

Prolly some sort of overload. Shouldn't've spent so long on character creation D: Some people are already in and playing..


Lol I was thinking the same thing. I created and tweaked about 5 different characters before landing on a Female Human Engineer. Shoulda just stuck with the Thief I created first.
freakeh
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom314 Posts
April 27 2012 18:37 GMT
#767
Can anyone invite to the TL guild? Name is freakeh!
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
April 27 2012 18:38 GMT
#768
Seems like White Ridge just went down... can anyone confirm?
freakeh
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom314 Posts
April 27 2012 18:40 GMT
#769
I am on it atm at it's fine
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 27 2012 18:41 GMT
#770
Err... quick update from the GW2 beta forums. You apparently can't choose your home world atm. So, unless we all get lucky and land on the same server, we'll have to whip out the credit cards to change it (they don't charge you, it's just for testing their shop system).

Worth noting, however, that the home world system is only an issue for WvWvW, otherwise you can still do other PvE and PvP content with your friends. As far as I know.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
April 27 2012 18:42 GMT
#771
I got in...and it was good...but they closed it again I believe
Guild Wars 2 Europe
freakeh
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom314 Posts
April 27 2012 18:42 GMT
#772
I chose my homeworld...
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
April 27 2012 18:43 GMT
#773
You can't visit other worlds in this beta unforunately. I am in whiteside
Guild Wars 2 Europe
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 18:45:12
April 27 2012 18:43 GMT
#774
I logged in, chose Whiteside, played for 5 or 10 mins, then lagged out. Now I'm getting "unable to connect to login server."

Wow I'm such a dumbass. The countdown on GW2.com still shows 15 mins to go, they must have taken access down
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 27 2012 18:45 GMT
#775
Whiteside is definitely very laggy atm, I'm getting an attack in once a minute or so. The FPS I'm getting is far below than what I would expect, even on lowest settings.

I'm going to go get dinner and try again when I'm back ~
Moderator
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 27 2012 19:02 GMT
#776
So I was on like the minute they actually went up, but then I got kicked off and can't log in (Unable to complete operation)
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 27 2012 19:03 GMT
#777
Yep, server seems down atm.
Moderator
Bahamuth
Profile Joined September 2011
134 Posts
April 27 2012 19:10 GMT
#778
Is anyone getting ' Unable to connect to login server' ? It says it could be because of network routing issues.
Lewfen
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Sweden88 Posts
April 27 2012 19:15 GMT
#779
On April 28 2012 04:10 Bahamuth wrote:
Is anyone getting ' Unable to connect to login server' ? It says it could be because of network routing issues.

I'm getting the same, I think it is because the servers are down.
Shiho
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4 Posts
April 27 2012 19:16 GMT
#780
I think many people are getting that error right now ... There was a thread about it on the forums before those went down too (error 502)?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 436
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
910 14
MaD[AoV]0
League of Legends
JimRising 181
Counter-Strike
fl0m4590
Fnx 555
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox118
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4544
Liquid`Hasu661
Other Games
summit1g4435
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN529
PPMD232
C9.Mang0185
RotterdaM103
JuggernautJason39
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21220
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie616
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 42m
Patches Events
18h 42m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.