• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:07
CEST 19:07
KST 02:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8858 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 12

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 93 Next
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 31 2012 22:23 GMT
#221
Got my account unblocked.

Now for the looooooooong load times...
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 22:41:43
March 31 2012 22:35 GMT
#222
On April 01 2012 07:23 Firebolt145 wrote:
Got my account unblocked.

Now for the looooooooong load times...


If you got any spare time you can help me out. Literally just created a new character. (trying to get the Hall of Monument points, speed running everything)

Edit: you can find me on Mrs Pantythief
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Nobu
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain550 Posts
March 31 2012 22:41 GMT
#223
Quick question guys, is the HoM just availble if you have the last campaing (dont remember the name)? i have the first 3, and i would like to unlock some stuff in the HoM to get the rewards, but i wont buy the last one just to unlock them most likely -_-

Thx for the info guys, if you can unlock stuff without the last expansion, i will join you
"There's farmers and there's gamers, farmers get up early, gamers sleep in." Artosis
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 31 2012 22:42 GMT
#224
On April 01 2012 07:41 Nobu wrote:
Quick question guys, is the HoM just availble if you have the last campaing (dont remember the name)? i have the first 3, and i would like to unlock some stuff in the HoM to get the rewards, but i wont buy the last one just to unlock them most likely -_-

Thx for the info guys, if you can unlock stuff without the last expansion, i will join you


Pretty sure you need Eye of the North, considering you actually need access to the actual Hall of Monuments in the Eye of the North.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
spectres
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom88 Posts
March 31 2012 23:08 GMT
#225
On April 01 2012 06:18 Frail wrote:
Multiple guilds isn't really that much of an issue.

TL represent!


It might not seem like a big deal, but I wouldn't be surprised if every decent guild has in the rules list

- "this guild must be your only guild, multiple guilds will not be permitted"

guild leaders don't want players who have other commitments, "can you join for this PvP event?", "no sorry I have an event with my other guild" is something that everyone will want to avoid - and hence the rule.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
March 31 2012 23:11 GMT
#226
Yeah, I'm 99% sure you need EotN.. if we're gunna play, I might play too XD.. Panty if you want I can give you the Teamliquid europe, just holdin it anyway
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 31 2012 23:13 GMT
#227
On April 01 2012 08:11 Morofang wrote:
Yeah, I'm 99% sure you need EotN.. if we're gunna play, I might play too XD.. Panty if you want I can give you the Teamliquid europe, just holdin it anyway


Sure, hit up Mrs Pantythief
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 31 2012 23:25 GMT
#228
eotn is need for HoM
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 31 2012 23:28 GMT
#229
So. I logged in, did one Nightfall mission on my Assassin, which was the character I had done most of the content on.

Oh god I don't think I can continue this. This is like going back to Broodwar from SC2, remembering the lack of MBS, 12 unit selection, fail pathing, etc.

Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 23:32:35
March 31 2012 23:29 GMT
#230
On April 01 2012 08:28 Firebolt145 wrote:
So. I logged in, did one Nightfall mission on my Assassin, which was the character I had done most of the content on.

Oh god I don't think I can continue this. This is like going back to Broodwar from SC2, remembering the lack of MBS, 12 unit selection, fail pathing, etc.



You should help me get 30 Hall of Monument points! You know, to support a good cause, haha.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 23:34:54
March 31 2012 23:34 GMT
#231
I don't even remember what I did with my HoM. It was like 4 years ago when I played. Guild Wars was my first ever MMO so I was completely new to it, I don't think I had any idea what I was doing in the game beyond rushing through the campaign. And although I could relearn it all now...is it worth the effort? :/
Moderator
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 31 2012 23:36 GMT
#232
Maybe, if you care about your epeen in a game.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-31 23:38:59
March 31 2012 23:36 GMT
#233
On April 01 2012 08:34 Firebolt145 wrote:
I don't even remember what I did with my HoM. It was like 4 years ago when I played. Guild Wars was my first ever MMO so I was completely new to it, I don't think I had any idea what I was doing in the game beyond rushing through the campaign. And although I could relearn it all now...is it worth the effort? :/


Not sure how big a deal it would be to you. Personally I want the Hall of Monument points, but it's going to take me a while. I could use all the help I can get, but I'm not asking you to. I understand it's all old and not as interesting as it used to be.

Edit: to be honest, I'm not even sure if I can do it alone.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 31 2012 23:38 GMT
#234
Well, sell it to me! :D I recall reading somewhere that GW2 will allow you to show off something related to your HoM from GW1, but what exactly and how does this work?
Moderator
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 31 2012 23:41 GMT
#235
Minipets
Weapon skins
Other cosmetic armour
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
March 31 2012 23:41 GMT
#236
If you get all 30 Monument points you will unlock 30 items for use in Guild Wars 2. 5 of which are unique Ranger companions and 5 unique minipets. The rest is everything from a set of armor to unique-looking weapons, bracers, etc., etc.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 31 2012 23:45 GMT
#237
Hmm...

We'll see. I'll let you know if I ever log in again after this. :D Maybe next week during the hols. Maybe.
Moderator
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 01 2012 01:08 GMT
#238
Rakoons, get online!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 01 2012 01:23 GMT
#239
Why? What do you need? :D
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 01 2012 01:27 GMT
#240
Help!
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1104
ComeBackTV 1086
SteadfastSC525
TaKeTV 487
LamboSC2383
IndyStarCraft 181
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 525
LamboSC2 383
mouzHeroMarine 268
IndyStarCraft 181
ProTech146
Rex 112
BRAT_OK 85
UpATreeSC 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30947
Shuttle 1418
EffOrt 880
Mini 673
Light 673
Soma 481
firebathero 266
Rush 216
Snow 196
ZerO 149
[ Show more ]
hero 85
sorry 67
Liquid`Ret 55
ToSsGirL 30
soO 22
Sexy 21
Terrorterran 19
Free 17
Trap 17
Bale 16
Shine 14
Sacsri 13
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7790
qojqva1905
Dendi866
420jenkins110
Counter-Strike
fl0m1443
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2037
crisheroes1185
XaKoH 194
Liquid`Hasu133
MindelVK6
Other Games
B2W.Neo1086
Beastyqt588
FrodaN526
ceh9487
ArmadaUGS195
Hui .180
KnowMe132
QueenE112
Mew2King79
C9.Mang078
Trikslyr75
Dewaltoss49
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 2
• Adnapsc2 1
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3825
• TFBlade1017
Other Games
• imaqtpie537
• WagamamaTV295
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 53m
Stellar Fest
19h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.