• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

TL Minecraft PvP/Factions Server - October 11th - Page 87

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 Next
Wipples
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada269 Posts
October 29 2011 03:19 GMT
#1721
Is the server pretty much dead? the last few times ive been on there's only been like 3-4 people Thats what happens when BF3 came out i guess
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 29 2011 08:59 GMT
#1722
I think we just need another reset. We got time to play another round until 1.9 officially comes out. Come on!
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Fazdaspaz
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2 Posts
October 29 2011 16:41 GMT
#1723
Why dont the mods frequent anymore? so many hackers and spammers
2-ez T-greasy
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
October 29 2011 23:05 GMT
#1724
Im trying out the battlecraft server if anyone is interested in trying it out with me.
Pablols
Profile Joined August 2009
Chile519 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 23:53:35
October 29 2011 23:52 GMT
#1725
I think we should have a reset for fun before 1.9 comes out, with only 2 factions in a small non modified map, i wonder what would happen! Mods could sort new players :D all this time is wasted with less than 10 people online...

edit: or 3, for backstabs and alliances to happen :3
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
November 01 2011 05:07 GMT
#1726
Can ninja or Jez get with me and let me know if its possible for them to show me how server is ran/coded. I may open up my own server like this if its possible
nameless55
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
November 01 2011 05:17 GMT
#1727
On October 30 2011 01:41 Fazdaspaz wrote:
Why dont the mods frequent anymore? so many hackers and spammers

Battlefield 3
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
November 01 2011 05:17 GMT
#1728
On November 01 2011 14:17 nameless55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2011 01:41 Fazdaspaz wrote:
Why dont the mods frequent anymore? so many hackers and spammers

Battlefield 3


Nobody frequents anymore lol. Server stays at 0/65 all day.
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
November 01 2011 06:38 GMT
#1729
On November 01 2011 14:07 RQShatter wrote:
Can ninja or Jez get with me and let me know if its possible for them to show me how server is ran/coded. I may open up my own server like this if its possible

I'm on TS as always. Hop on in. I don't bite
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
HowardRoark
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
1146 Posts
November 07 2011 20:03 GMT
#1730
Server down?
"It is really good to get the double observatory if you want to get the speed and sight range for the observer simultaneously. It's a little bit of an advanced tactic, and by advanced, I mean really fucking bad."
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 07 2011 20:49 GMT
#1731
Honestly - a major barrier to your server is just how from the moment i told my friends, or i tried to join, the whole server is one big exclusive club, and you're not invited

Oh, but you can goto that corner where we spend our time beating you up, thats OK

You don't like it? You're a whiny little bitch and can leave the server np

--------

Thats pretty much how me and 2 of my friend's experiences with this server felt like
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
November 07 2011 20:53 GMT
#1732
Maybe you should do a Red vs Blue type thing before 1.9. People join, randomly assigned to a color. Fight to the death.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
November 08 2011 00:12 GMT
#1733
1.9 will feature some new changes to be sure. Until it comes out though, as you know we wont waste everyones time.

By that point also, BF3 won't be as "hot" and we'll get a lot of our old players back.

www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Pondo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia283 Posts
November 08 2011 00:18 GMT
#1734
On November 08 2011 05:49 BrTarolg wrote:
Honestly - a major barrier to your server is just how from the moment i told my friends, or i tried to join, the whole server is one big exclusive club, and you're not invited

Oh, but you can goto that corner where we spend our time beating you up, thats OK

You don't like it? You're a whiny little bitch and can leave the server np

--------

Thats pretty much how me and 2 of my friend's experiences with this server felt like

Pretty much this for me None of the big factions want you and the big factions pick on the little ones. gg D:
RQShatter
Profile Joined August 2010
United States459 Posts
November 08 2011 00:24 GMT
#1735
People should not have whined. Make big factions want you. Make a name for yourself then get invited.
gogogadgetflow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2583 Posts
November 08 2011 22:55 GMT
#1736
If the server is going to be down (like it is now), could you add something to the OP about it?
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
November 08 2011 23:01 GMT
#1737
I was creating a hard backup of the world and such, so that when the server goes down potentially until 1.9, we could move your castles/homes over to the new server.
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Vanderhal
Profile Joined May 2011
United States6 Posts
November 22 2011 05:04 GMT
#1738
How long after bukit is updated will the server be up?
ider
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-24 08:58:03
November 24 2011 08:54 GMT
#1739
To me, it looked like the server was up, so I connected. I got met by a new owner and admins, they told me that ninja's server is gone for good and this new server is here to stay. They couldn't explain to me how I ended up on that server, if its on the same host or if I got redirected to another host. I mean, why do this server have the same IP as the old Teamliquid server?

I read the poorly made rules and some signs telling me to try some commands, none of the commands were still working. They had removed those commands but not the signs. I heard on the chat that admin was giving a player (a female saying "plz plz im a girl") creative mode. "There they lost a player (me)" - I was thinking.

Before leaving I just wanted to see if there were any nearby buildings. One castle like 1 min walking away. I found a big and open securityhole, so I just walked in and spotted a storageroom, so I ran there and opened the first chest, *BOOM* "You were kicked from the server". So I login again to see if that just happened. I turn around to see a player standing next to me, so I started hitting him but nothing happend. I asked why I was kicked, why i cant open chests on neutral area and why cant I hit you (it said PVP on the rules). The admin and owner said I was not allowed in admin areas. How the hell would I know? There was no signs and it was open. You should have warned me and tell me that I shouldnt be here but instead he pulled off a kick directly, showing his power off.
I told him that this is stupid and powerabusing. *BOOM* "You were banned for calling admin a retard". I've played many servers and this is the worst managed server I've ever seen.

Do not join this server, its a joke!



-------------------------------------------

Since teamliquid server isnt coming up, I heard there is a new server in our range (member of TL), so stay tight!
quote for what? what???
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 24 2011 22:52 GMT
#1740
Haha yeah I connected to that server a week or two ago when it first went online and figured out it was just someone else who happened to get the same IP as this server after it went down. I logged on and got constantly attacked by some guy, then after running from him and he fell and died, I looted his stuff. Came back with full health and a full set of gear and started killing him and a couple other guys. Then one of them started chasing me using obvious speed hacks. It was a friend of one of the admins of the server so I just quit and never came back since hacks are apparently allowed for certain people.
♞
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 908
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift4718
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.