• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8106 users

[TL Battlefield 3] Let's Play~!! - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 27 2011 19:48 GMT
#21
Put the TL platoon on first post!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 27 2011 21:30 GMT
#22
I did. Nub
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
September 27 2011 21:35 GMT
#23
has the NY, NY Server gone up yet? :O
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 27 2011 21:39 GMT
#24
On September 28 2011 06:35 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
has the NY, NY Server gone up yet? :O


Me and Torte's servers go up on the 25th. Anyone in the Tl platoon by the end of open beta will be setup with a reserved slot come launch.
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
bluehawky
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom183 Posts
September 27 2011 21:40 GMT
#25
Hey guys i shall be streaming my b3 beta exspierence feel free to view at www.Justin.tv/bluehawky
Beging as we wish to end.
MiyaviTeddy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada697 Posts
September 27 2011 21:42 GMT
#26
Just joined the platoon
Aiyeeeee
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 21:48:16
September 27 2011 21:42 GMT
#27
Would be epic if there came up a EU server.. would love to just play with TL people exclusively

and that your BF3 acc was tied to your TL acc so if ur doing some shady shit or trash talking you'd feel the pain on this site too.

I read some chat about a potential EU server in the other BF3 thread, I do hope it happens.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
September 27 2011 21:49 GMT
#28
Played it a bit today. Still buggy as all hell, and some of the interface is completely ass backwards. This was how I started playing today:

1. Get Origin client from EA.
2. Install Origin client.
3. Register account. Immediately be told that I am offline and should logout and then login again.
4. Attempt to relog, told my "cache-catalogue" is incorrect, and would I like to set a new one.
5. Default cache catalogue is set. Attempt to select new cache, be told it's already in use.
6. Create new cache folder inside of already existing folder. Success.
7. Type in beta code to get BF beta. Given a missing error message. Not that something was missing, just that the error message itself that was supposed to explain the situation was missing.
8. Try different code. Success.
9. Download BF.
10. Start BF. Or so I thought. What actually happens is Firefox opens with something like a in-browser game menu interface. Who's retarded idea was this? What did I even need the Origin client for then?
11. Download some kind of game plugin for the browser.
12. Click "Quick Match"
13. Get error message that I have the wrong graphics card drivers, but game window opens anyway. Do I have to have firefox open while I play? Who's retarded idea was this?
14. Deploy, get killed while apparently going through some kind of siezure.
15. Realize I should probably set my key bindings, so I tab out to the browser-menu thing. Search but no find. Message friend, asking how to set key bindings.
16. Tab in again, deploy, THEN press escape. Jesus fucking... Goddamnit...
17. So basically I have to idle in the middle of the friggin battlefield in order to be able to escape into the in-game menu and set my keys.
18. Every time I get killed, the menu exits and I have to wait to deploy before I can open it again. MMMMFFFFFPHHH!
19. Attempt to set prone to S. Cannot. Attempt to set jump to mouse2. Cannot. Attempt to set S to anything else, works great. OK.
20. Finally save settings. Game tabs down.
21. Tab back in, get disconnected.
22. Start new game, deploy. Play. Wonder if it's my keyboard that's causing me to be unable to run forward and strafe at the same time.
23. Get killed a bunch of times by guys I don't even see.
24. Run and go crazy with handgun. First kill. That's not supposed to work! oO
25. Get disconnected.
26. Start new game.
27. Play for a bit, disconnected a bunch of times.
28. Recurring "almost falling through world" graphics error.
29. Get fed up, attempt to exit. As I bring up the menu I am killed and the menu exits so that I can kill-cam the guy who offed me.
30. Deploy. Escape. Exit. See you again at launch.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
soullogik
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1171 Posts
September 27 2011 21:53 GMT
#29
yay new york server

gonna be on there, destroying you all ^^
young ho
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 27 2011 21:55 GMT
#30
On September 28 2011 06:42 Senx wrote:
Would be epic if there came up a EU server.. would love to just play with TL people exclusively

and that your BF3 acc was tied to your TL acc so if ur doing some shady shit or trash talking you'd feel the pain on this site too.


Ask anyone in the Guild Wars 2 guild, I'm a one chance kind of guy. Think you can admin? Great. Think you can control a squad, perfect. You can handle that reserved slot and represent Tl in a mature manner? Good.

I encourage friendly mud throwing and showboating. But cross the line you get wiped from existence without so much as a goodbye. Especially in the case of racist remarks etc.

I doubt well have that issue among our own members though.

www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 27 2011 21:58 GMT
#31
On September 28 2011 06:42 Senx wrote:
Would be epic if there came up a EU server.. would love to just play with TL people exclusively

and that your BF3 acc was tied to your TL acc so if ur doing some shady shit or trash talking you'd feel the pain on this site too.

I read some chat about a potential EU server in the other BF3 thread, I do hope it happens.

There's 2 people I'm talking to setting up EU servers, hopefully they'll have one that will work for you. I'll have it listed in the OP.
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Ramong
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark1706 Posts
September 27 2011 22:04 GMT
#32
#Osmoses
Well, uhm.. sorry to inform you, but this is a beta, so of course there is bugs!
It is your JOB to find them and report them so that they aren't there at launch!
"Yeah buddy"
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
September 27 2011 22:55 GMT
#33
On September 28 2011 07:04 Ramong wrote:
#Osmoses
Well, uhm.. sorry to inform you, but this is a beta, so of course there is bugs!
It is your JOB to find them and report them so that they aren't there at launch!

Thing is, pretty much all of them were in the alpha as well :p And my biggest gripe is the UI, not the bugs.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
AGIANTSMURF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1232 Posts
September 27 2011 23:10 GMT
#34
On September 28 2011 06:39 irninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 06:35 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
has the NY, NY Server gone up yet? :O


Me and Torte's servers go up on the 25th. Anyone in the Tl platoon by the end of open beta will be setup with a reserved slot come launch.


ahh ok, so you guys are planning it out for the release of the full game, cool. Cant wait
Thats "Grand-Master" SMURF to you.....
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
September 27 2011 23:18 GMT
#35
On September 28 2011 08:10 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2011 06:39 irninja wrote:
On September 28 2011 06:35 AGIANTSMURF wrote:
has the NY, NY Server gone up yet? :O


Me and Torte's servers go up on the 25th. Anyone in the Tl platoon by the end of open beta will be setup with a reserved slot come launch.


ahh ok, so you guys are planning it out for the release of the full game, cool. Cant wait


We don't have a choice. The only servers running during beta are bif server hosting company ones, not individuals.
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
September 29 2011 01:04 GMT
#36
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 28 2011 06:49 Osmoses wrote:
Played it a bit today. Still buggy as all hell, and some of the interface is completely ass backwards. This was how I started playing today:

1. Get Origin client from EA.
2. Install Origin client.
3. Register account. Immediately be told that I am offline and should logout and then login again.
4. Attempt to relog, told my "cache-catalogue" is incorrect, and would I like to set a new one.
5. Default cache catalogue is set. Attempt to select new cache, be told it's already in use.
6. Create new cache folder inside of already existing folder. Success.
7. Type in beta code to get BF beta. Given a missing error message. Not that something was missing, just that the error message itself that was supposed to explain the situation was missing.
8. Try different code. Success.
9. Download BF.
10. Start BF. Or so I thought. What actually happens is Firefox opens with something like a in-browser game menu interface. Who's retarded idea was this? What did I even need the Origin client for then?
11. Download some kind of game plugin for the browser.
12. Click "Quick Match"
13. Get error message that I have the wrong graphics card drivers, but game window opens anyway. Do I have to have firefox open while I play? Who's retarded idea was this?
14. Deploy, get killed while apparently going through some kind of siezure.
15. Realize I should probably set my key bindings, so I tab out to the browser-menu thing. Search but no find. Message friend, asking how to set key bindings.
16. Tab in again, deploy, THEN press escape. Jesus fucking... Goddamnit...
17. So basically I have to idle in the middle of the friggin battlefield in order to be able to escape into the in-game menu and set my keys.
18. Every time I get killed, the menu exits and I have to wait to deploy before I can open it again. MMMMFFFFFPHHH!
19. Attempt to set prone to S. Cannot. Attempt to set jump to mouse2. Cannot. Attempt to set S to anything else, works great. OK.
20. Finally save settings. Game tabs down.
21. Tab back in, get disconnected.
22. Start new game, deploy. Play. Wonder if it's my keyboard that's causing me to be unable to run forward and strafe at the same time.
23. Get killed a bunch of times by guys I don't even see.
24. Run and go crazy with handgun. First kill. That's not supposed to work! oO
25. Get disconnected.
26. Start new game.
27. Play for a bit, disconnected a bunch of times.
28. Recurring "almost falling through world" graphics error.
29. Get fed up, attempt to exit. As I bring up the menu I am killed and the menu exits so that I can kill-cam the guy who offed me.
30. Deploy. Escape. Exit. See you again at launch.


That is the exact reason I am not participating in beta. People all over have continuously defended the whole web browser+origin+client shit by saying to me "deal with it, if you don't like it you don't have to play". What a fucking stupid way to argue first off and second off this games supposed to be taking things forward...not backward. Running three things to do the job of one is overcomplicated, hogs precious resources you need to run this incredibly beautiful game and just honestly makes no sense. I'm going to by it but I hope to god someone forces a patch to combine the browser shit with Origin. Blows my mind they even thought of doing something so stupid.
Arnfasta
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States183 Posts
September 29 2011 22:25 GMT
#37
Would love to join the Platoon but it's full :c
aepal
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands123 Posts
September 30 2011 12:33 GMT
#38
Hey guys, about this new competition. Fan the platoon etc, they are gonna give away free radeon videocards. I think TL Platoon has a fair chance to win with huge community support ! So if you haven't done it already, go Fan us here http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451850961153/

I also posted this in the original forum thread on the battlelog.
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
October 02 2011 14:28 GMT
#39
Oh common, kick someone out of the first TL Team. I bet some are inactive, and the Logo sucks. I want to make another awesome Horse Logo.
Invite Elfnarzo! Fast!
Scheefe
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands226 Posts
October 03 2011 10:27 GMT
#40
the platoon is full, RAGE
Your hero is standing at a bad posistion and deserved to die.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.