• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 959

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 957 958 959 960 961 1121 Next
Adrian_mx
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico1880 Posts
August 18 2015 22:45 GMT
#19161
Im wondering why theres so website for csgo yet
我是冠军
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 19 2015 00:06 GMT
#19162
There's not enough forum activity to warrant a whole separate site, and as we've seen with the other games forum activity drops with a split (for both TL and the new site), and is part of the reason Smash hasn't been split off either.

Staff is keeping a close eye on things and we've been trying to figure out ways of fixing the activity dropoff, but there's no quick fix. Maybe there will be a site one day, who knows. But for now, we just keep the forum.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
August 19 2015 01:09 GMT
#19163
Will we only be able to do pick'em challenge at home? I'm going to Cologne for it but I also bought some stickers for the badge. I can do 2 days and playoffs quarters before I leave home. Gonna miss 3 full matches :'(
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 19 2015 01:27 GMT
#19164
On August 19 2015 10:09 Sableyeah wrote:
Will we only be able to do pick'em challenge at home? I'm going to Cologne for it but I also bought some stickers for the badge. I can do 2 days and playoffs quarters before I leave home. Gonna miss 3 full matches :'(


i always thought that this was stupid, that you have to be ingame to complete any of the pick em challenges. There should be at least a way to do this through a website since for me, I have always been unfortunate to be gone from my PC every major to boot so i have never been able to actually fill out a pick-em challenge. I'm sure that people can relate to this problem as well.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
August 19 2015 01:40 GMT
#19165
On August 19 2015 10:27 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2015 10:09 Sableyeah wrote:
Will we only be able to do pick'em challenge at home? I'm going to Cologne for it but I also bought some stickers for the badge. I can do 2 days and playoffs quarters before I leave home. Gonna miss 3 full matches :'(


i always thought that this was stupid, that you have to be ingame to complete any of the pick em challenges. There should be at least a way to do this through a website since for me, I have always been unfortunate to be gone from my PC every major to boot so i have never been able to actually fill out a pick-em challenge. I'm sure that people can relate to this problem as well.


Or they could make it so that you can fill in the entire bracket now, then only lock rounds once they start so that it isn't as unforgiving as your standard bracket contest.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 01:08:36
August 20 2015 01:07 GMT
#19166
Sometimes you just play and get headshots everywhere. Every shot just randomly hits the head.

edit* #hackusations
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 20 2015 08:50 GMT
#19167
I love getting accused of being a hacker in this game, especially when the shots weren't even that impressive
Administrator
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 20 2015 09:35 GMT
#19168
I get accused of toggling because I'm pretty shit on CT side and bottom frag, then when I swap to T side I start shooting people's heads off like no one's biz.

AK too good.
Writer
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
August 20 2015 09:47 GMT
#19169
Yeah I got the same problem, can't hit shit with M4. Then we switch to T side and suddenly headshots everywhere.
Btw Souma I don't remember you being from the same country as me
Occupation: Legend
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 20 2015 09:53 GMT
#19170
I am from everyone's country, my friend.
Writer
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 20 2015 10:20 GMT
#19171
Souma's the kind of the guy that legitimately can only play well when he's ultra lurking for his team, which can only be done on the T side This is why he is one of the easiest players to play against in the community nights since he makes his team easy to read when I'm calling on CT :D
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
August 20 2015 10:22 GMT
#19172
#shotsfired
Occupation: Legend
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 10:29:14
August 20 2015 10:24 GMT
#19173
I only lurk when other people don't lurk. I'm originally an aggro entry fragger.

Also please the last time we played it was on Mirage and I think my team racked up like 11-12 rounds on T side lol. I rarely call in community nights.

Let's not forget Team Anime > you :D
Writer
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 20 2015 10:29 GMT
#19174
pretty sure team FUCK THE WEST COAST has a 100% winrate against team anime
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 20 2015 10:32 GMT
#19175
lol no.

Team Anime and Team Pig Fuckers/Fuck the West Coast have played like four maps against one another and we won 3/4. The one we lost was on Train and that was the only time I didn't call.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

(but seriously fuck Train)
Writer
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 20 2015 10:40 GMT
#19176
I was never on a pig fuckers team 0.ooooo
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 20 2015 10:42 GMT
#19177
I forgot what you guys were called. Team Farmers or something? lol. Same shiz.
Writer
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 10:47:27
August 20 2015 10:44 GMT
#19178
grudge match this friday? :D

bo3/b5, or we can do it valve major style (bo1) heh.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-20 10:47:38
August 20 2015 10:47 GMT
#19179
noo I haven't played in a while. Let's do it next week. Give me time to practice :D

We gotta at least do it before I move, because I won't be able to play for a long time once I do (if I even play it again, ever).
Writer
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
August 20 2015 11:07 GMT
#19180
I want in ^^ Been member of the TL group since I started but I haven't checked it out at all.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Prev 1 957 958 959 960 961 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
45m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 45m
INu's Battles
20h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.