• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9682 users

APB: Reloaded (Free to Play)

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 16:31:17
June 23 2011 07:22 GMT
#1
[image loading]

APB: Reloaded is a Free to Play 3rd Person Shooter MMO. It is currently in Open Beta. Apparently it has had a rocky past, with a premature game release, and then re-release, but the game is currently solid and fun to play.

Think GTA with RPG aspects (rep grinds, achievements, rewards). Gameplay involves (up to 4 player) groups of the two factions (Enforcers and Criminals) to compete in one of the two cities' landscapes as one faction attempts to complete missions in the allotted time while the opposing faction does everything they can to stop them. Instances of these cities hold up to 100 players (50 Enforcers, 50 Criminals) and use a party/queue system to match groups together. The matchmaking system is still under development (as this is a Beta) so it is possible to be grouped against players of much higher experience/skill.

Gameplay Footage


One of the most impressive features is the customization options for your character, clothing, and vehicles. Below is a video that displays some possibilities.

Character/Clothing/Vehicle Customization:


My Character:
[image loading]
If you'd like the TL Logo and are on the Colby server, send me an ingame email (Character name: Braden) and I'll send it your way.


TeamLiquid Players List:

Colby (West NA)
+ Show Spoiler +
Enforcers
TL ID: dOofuS, APB ID: Braden
TL ID: iNdEMAND, APB ID: aimaz1nG
TL ID: Flameling, APB ID: Bisu
TL ID: pzea469, APB ID: pzayah
TL ID: Delinius, APB ID: Dahlia
TL ID: AKcommie, APB ID: Skybox
Criminals
Clan: Team Liquid, Leader: MissCahoon
TL ID: dOofuS, APB ID: MissCahoon
TL ID: Dark.Carnival, APB ID: EvelynEvelyn
TL ID: Gao Xi, APB ID: ShaoXi
TL ID: HackBenjamin, APB ID: HackOmikron
Unknown
TL ID: Twitches, APB ID: Theory
TL ID: quadlaser, APB ID: quadlaser

Joker (East NA)
+ Show Spoiler +
Enforcers
Clan: Team Liquid, Leader: TacoBueno
TL ID: Dusty, APB ID: Dusty
TL ID: Rage178, APB ID: TheWumpus
TL ID: Taco_Bueno, APB ID: TacoBueno
TL ID: Venality, APB ID: Venality
TL ID: untilMay, APB ID: ToHaru
TL ID: rawb, APB ID: Meebz
TL ID: Headlines, APB ID: Lawful01
TL ID: Lokgar, APB ID: Cumlips
TL ID: Towerlight, APB ID: Gwen
TL ID: ? (Towerlight's brother), APB ID: Mazurek
TL ID: te3l, APB ID: ALTF4
TL ID: gnomey, APB ID: gnomey
TL ID: Headlines, APB ID: Lawful01
TL ID: SenorWiggly, APB ID: SenorFuzz
Criminals
Clan: Team Liquid Crims, Leaders: Ignasio, Chocobear, Senorwiggly
TL ID: Lokgar, APB ID: Lokgar
TL ID: Rage178, APB ID: BigLips
TL ID: SenorWiggly, APB ID: SenorWiggly
TL ID: elevengaming, APB ID: xidomino
TL ID: fush, APB ID: Fushida
TL ID: GrapeD, APB ID: Marcellius
TL ID: Allenzo, APB ID: Allenzo
TL ID: GGzerG, APB ID: telecom
TL ID: AKcommie, APB ID: aKcommie
TL ID: Venality, APB ID: Aspasia
TL ID: TROGZ, APB ID: Ignasio
TL ID: Wik, APB ID: ChocoBear
TL ID: Headlines, APB ID: Unlawful01
TL ID: Nizzy, APB ID: Nizzy
Unknown
TL ID: drooL, APB ID: NatashaFar
TL ID: DoA, APB ID: Doa
TL ID: MrArchy, APB ID: Archy

Obeya (Germany EU1)
+ Show Spoiler +
Enforcers
TL ID: Qwix, APB ID: Qwix
TL ID: Zalman, APB ID: Zal
TL ID: sekalf, APB ID: Flakes
Criminals
TL ID: Shaxe, APB ID: Shaxe
TL ID: kaotikuk, APB ID: KaotiK
TL ID: Drteeth, APB ID: KagneylinnKarter
TL ID: Shirolol, APB ID: Kalith

Patriot (Germany EU2)
+ Show Spoiler +
Enforcers
TL ID: AngryPandaftw, APB ID: NaDa
TL ID: Polarn, APB ID: Pollymatrix
Criminals
TL ID: AngryPandaftw, APB ID: MajorFailure
TL ID: BearGoesWild, APB ID: Sour
TL ID: Polarn, APB ID: Polarn
Unknown
TL ID: Calliopee, APB ID: Calliopee

If anyone is interested in organizing a TL Clan on any of these servers, I will include it and your info in this post.
[image loading]

I have made this thread in an effort to organize those who are playing from TeamLiquid, and to separate it from the Old Thread that was made for its original release, and has no relevant information to the currently playable game.

Official Site: http://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/
Download Link: Official Downloader Torrent
untilMay
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)190 Posts
June 23 2011 07:32 GMT
#2
Wow, I played this during the first open beta/trial pre-release thingy and it was extremely fun, didn't even know they had a premature release! Might try this out again!
MKP/Bisu/BoxeR/HuK/Everyone else in Prime.WE/Day9 <3 :: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ モアンイングェスクエ!
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
June 23 2011 07:33 GMT
#3
Joker (EAST) Dusty, Enforcer

Mind sending me that TL logo? I wouldn't mind plastering that all over my Jerichos/Cisco/Vaquero ♥
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
June 23 2011 07:36 GMT
#4
Joker - Lokgar Crim. I played this back in RealTime World's Closed beta and then just restarted now. It's good fun to dick around with a garbage truck and run other players off the road :>
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
June 23 2011 07:42 GMT
#5
On June 23 2011 16:33 Dusty wrote:
Mind sending me that TL logo? I wouldn't mind plastering that all over my Jerichos/Cisco/Vaquero ♥

I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I can mail it cross-servers, can I?
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
June 23 2011 07:49 GMT
#6
Ah, shit, you can't
iNdEMAND
Profile Joined July 2010
130 Posts
June 23 2011 07:51 GMT
#7
Sick logo. Mind sending it my way to? I'm on Colby West NA. Ign: aimaz1nG. Enforcer. Add me to your friends list too!
Lokgar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States147 Posts
June 23 2011 07:51 GMT
#8
On June 23 2011 16:42 dOofuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 16:33 Dusty wrote:
Mind sending me that TL logo? I wouldn't mind plastering that all over my Jerichos/Cisco/Vaquero ♥

I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I can mail it cross-servers, can I?

Make a random alt on US east, remake the logo. Have the love of thousands of nerds.

I do not think there is a better plan.
ESV replay guy. I guess. Maybe.
dOofuS
Profile Joined January 2009
United States342 Posts
June 23 2011 08:01 GMT
#9
On June 23 2011 16:51 iNdEMAND wrote:
Sick logo. Mind sending it my way to? I'm on Colby West NA. Ign: aimaz1nG. Enforcer. Add me to your friends list too!

Added. I'll send it to you if I can remember when the servers come back up (~3 hours) but it'd probably just be safer to send me an ingame email and I'll reply with the symbol. :3

On June 23 2011 16:51 Lokgar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2011 16:42 dOofuS wrote:
On June 23 2011 16:33 Dusty wrote:
Mind sending me that TL logo? I wouldn't mind plastering that all over my Jerichos/Cisco/Vaquero ♥

I wouldn't mind, but I don't think I can mail it cross-servers, can I?

Make a random alt on US east, remake the logo. Have the love of thousands of nerds.

I do not think there is a better plan.

Took me so long to create.... I might, but don't get your hopes up. D:
Hujjo
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden121 Posts
June 23 2011 08:48 GMT
#10
Playing on patriot
NaDa Enforcer (Just had to do it x))
MajorFailure Criminal
HuK: "I love you guys, I hope you love me too, So we can circle love together, and I'll fuck your brains out."
DM20
Profile Joined September 2008
Canada544 Posts
June 23 2011 09:04 GMT
#11
This game was made for griefing and drawing dicks on stuff.

That being said it's still fun to play.
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
June 23 2011 12:10 GMT
#12
how large is the download for the game?
@QxGDarkCell ._.
ParanoiaHoT
Profile Joined August 2010
United States103 Posts
June 23 2011 12:39 GMT
#13
Loving this new F2P system, can also follow all their ideas and upcoming changes on their website's blog.
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
June 23 2011 13:13 GMT
#14
I played the original game, and it was pretty cool.
The customization is what makes it great really. Very impressive system for that.
Also driving is more fun than the gunplay if you ask me.. atleast the driving made for more hilarious situations

That being said, there was a lot of balance issues in the original game. Also tons of griefers and stuff.. hope they have fixed that for the re-release.
Rage178
Profile Joined October 2010
United States127 Posts
June 23 2011 13:34 GMT
#15
Playing on Joker (East)
TheWumpus (Enforcer)
BigLips (Criminal)
Whattayagonnado.
Drteeth
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Great Britain415 Posts
June 23 2011 13:37 GMT
#16
Just created a toon and enjoying it very much except for one thing. The lag and choppyness/rubber banding makes the game very very frustrating at times.
I hope it's sorted for the release as I could see myself playing this.
Nice cheese ....GG!
JonB
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden325 Posts
June 23 2011 14:11 GMT
#17
Love this game, and it seems to be growing quite quickly. People who havn't tried this should really give it a shot!
hacker and programmer - the2me4u on skype
Qwix
Profile Joined October 2010
531 Posts
June 23 2011 14:12 GMT
#18
Playing on Obeya (Germany EU1)
Qwix (Enforcer)
BearGoesWild
Profile Joined July 2010
Lithuania19 Posts
June 23 2011 14:15 GMT
#19
Sour on Patriot. (Criminal)
THOR IS HERE!
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
June 23 2011 14:21 GMT
#20
This game is a shadow of its former self Worse performance, lesser TTK and very akward recoil/movement.

I was quite excited to see it come back, but G1 has turned it to utter crap :I
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 273
ProTech147
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3576
Bisu 1908
Soulkey 1089
EffOrt 652
Mini 409
Larva 370
Horang2 262
ZerO 220
Dewaltoss 160
actioN 151
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 145
Mind 86
hero 84
Sharp 77
sorry 62
Shinee 59
Sea.KH 53
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6092
Dendi1372
XaKoH 390
420jenkins359
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m3986
pashabiceps774
Fnx 666
x6flipin430
edward23
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu350
Other Games
Grubby2058
Liquid`RaSZi1499
FrodaN652
XBOCT259
Livibee184
TKL 134
C9.Mang093
QueenE87
Mew2King39
RotterdaM36
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV646
League of Legends
• Nemesis3260
• TFBlade745
Other Games
• Shiphtur579
• imaqtpie338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 36m
Patches Events
22h 36m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.